Social Media Return for Reynolds??

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If signing Reynolds meant I didn’t have to watch Lewis play ever again and the tigers chipped in 600k I’m all for it.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah we definitely need that passion back from grub that mick ennis niggle

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd have grub in the 6 with wakeham no doubt,need Nathan Brown and Cameron mc innes tooalso Luke Thompson with a Stephan Crichton for sure there's your recruitment

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldnt like to see him back. His tripping, head explosions, side way running, erratic form.
In saying that it seems he's mellowed. The little I have seen him with the Tigers his experience has shown there in attack. We cant score tries so WTF would I know.

Last edited:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Why don’t we give Katoa a go at 9 first at least off the bench. An no to Reynolds in the halves. You got Foran back when we return. If Averillo is not starting he should at least be on the bench. Don’t see where you put Reynolds and don’t think it will happen.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive been a massive critic of jr over the years but i felt late last year he looked really good ,seems to have simplified his game putting runners in holes and using his step at the line to great effect

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone consider mbye back at half the cost to play hooker or left centre?
Why don’t we give Katoa a go at 9 first at least off the bench. An no to Reynolds in the halves. You got Foran back when we return. If Averillo is not starting he should at least be on the bench. Don’t see where you put Reynolds and don’t think it will happen.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mbye could also take over all the media work away from Elliott and co ...lol

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes, but it wouldn't be worth it for the Tigers to pay the majority of his contract to play elsewhere. Mbye's on a reported 950k until the end of 2022. Again, like Reynolds, I don't see it being an option unless Tigers chipped in at least 450k. I really don't know where to play Mbye either. Five-eighth > Fullback > Centre > Hooker?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
At half the cost to play hooker I definately would entertain the option provided he had a full media ban lol

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Reynolds is brought back then that’ll do me, like when he’s not injured he’s good. But fuck sake we need a leader and someone with vision,

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At half the cost to play hooker I definately would entertain the option provided he had a full media ban lol
He’s average at hooker, seriously mbye is seriously over rated. No mongrel and Lacks vision I honestly haven’t seen him do Anything worthy And if it is it’s not consistent, but No from me. Rather give to someone who’s hungry and wants it. We’ve wasted our time on lichaa no way we’d be dumb enough to get dudbye back

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear Tervy Mortimer is making a comeback...!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He’s average at hooker, seriously mbye is seriously over rated. No mongrel and Lacks vision I honestly haven’t seen him do Anything worthy And if it is it’s not consistent, but No from me. Rather give to someone who’s hungry and wants it. We’ve wasted our time on lichaa no way we’d be dumb enough to get dudbye back
All our hookers are shit as well though... only options in NRL are; 2021 - Friend, Mahoney, or 2022 - McInnes.
Doubt our club would look at the SL to go after Daryl Clark or Joey Lussick who are better than all our current options.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mbye is and always will be a myth. Mbye should be charged with impersonating an NRL play-maker and receiving monies on false pretences.

I would have JR back way before him and that is still a massive stretch.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reynolds was the heart and soul of the team. However, with his age and injury problems, and his possible salary,
he shouldnt be part of any rebuilding.