Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's the problem I seem it all last week going to work how people were relaxing the rules for themselves packing the walkways along the beach they claim it's exercise but yet every oval is empty.
I'm not sure we are entirely ready for this another month surely couldn't of hurt[/QUOTE
That's the problem I seem it all last week going to work how people were relaxing the rules for themselves packing the walkways along the beach they claim it's exercise but yet every oval is empty.
I'm not sure we are entirely ready for this another month surely couldn't of hurt
It’s a tough one. I speak with young fellas at work, and some older workmates who are single. There’s a lot out there who haven’t isolated at all from the beginning trust me. Our numbers are good despite all this going on.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This corona virus has made people lose their heads.

I’ve been on eBay for over 10 years with 1000+ transactions and 100% feedback positive.

At the moment I’m fighting with three buyers simulanteously for items that I posted but they claim didn’t receive. There have also been at least three buyers who bought from me and then don’t pay up as they claim they lost their job. So why bid on my items?

The buyers I’m rumbling with are international, they claim items not received. Mate what can I do if their postal service is hammered by covid-19. I sent the items and even took photos of the package and receipt and sent it to them. Bloody bastards from Poland and Tasmania (not really part of Australia), f$&k off, your not getting a refund

If the package don’t return to me as far as I’m cocerned, they have it.

I’ll slap the Polska and the Tasmanian.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
6 cases NZ and 1 new death

3 up from the last few days. Should spike again within the next week then hopefully drop off, otherwise level 2 will be a distant memory.!!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I’ve been on eBay for over 10 years with 1000+ transactions and 100% feedback positive.

At the moment I’m fighting with three buyers simulanteously for items that I posted but they claim didn’t receive. There have also been at least three buyers who bought from me and then don’t pay up as they claim they lost their job. So why bid on my items?

The buyers I’m rumbling with are international, they claim items not received. Mate what can I do if their postal service is hammered by covid-19. I sent the items and even took photos of the package and receipt and sent it to them. Bloody bastards from Poland and Tasmania (not really past of Australia), f$&k off, your not getting a refund

Maybe no-one wants to buy used toilet rolls from you at $100 a pop.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Couple of months back when cases where appearing in the UK, I remember seeing a news vid online saying the UK was bracing for 20K deaths, that they where aiming/hoping to contain deaths to that figure. I thought to myself, WTF surely no way they will see that many. I couldnt comprehend that many deaths knowing that theyd do everything to contain it. They are at 28K deaths presently and obviously rising.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Couple of months back when cases where appearing in the UK, I remember seeing a news vid online saying the UK was bracing for 20K deaths, that they where aiming/hoping to contain deaths to that figure. I thought to myself, WTF surely no way they will see that many. I couldnt comprehend that many deaths knowing that theyd do everything to contain it. They are at 28K deaths presently and obviously rising.
Yep Italy has has had a spike,USA nearly 1million active cases 25 thousand cases a day 1500 plus deaths a day no mater what they will top 100k In the next month. Few South American countries numbers picking up the world is in a lot of shit for a long time,then in a few weeks the poorer countries will start starving to death

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep Italy has has had a spike,USA nearly 1million active cases 25 thousand cases a day 1500 plus deaths a day no mater what they will top 100k In the next month. Few South American countries numbers picking up the world is in a lot of shit for a long time,then in a few weeks the poorer countries will start starving to death
Yeah watched something the other day where people in Ecuador need to leave their homes daily because they live day to day just to eat to survive. No isolation for them. Cant even begin to imagine the numbers that will die that wont be tested world wide in the poorer countries.
I just hope people dont become complacent here with relaxing of the rules. Out of mind, out of site stuff. Parts of the world havent peaked yet.
Should put troops on the streets and the beaches, maybe people will be more mindful.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah watched something the other day where people in Ecuador need to leave their homes daily because they live day to day just to eat to survive. No isolation for them. Cant even begin to imagine the numbers that will die that wont be tested world wide in the poorer countries.
I just hope people dont become complacent here with relaxing of the rules. Out of mind, out of site stuff. Parts of the world havent peaked yet.
Should put troops on the streets and the beaches, maybe people will be more mindful.
This is what bothers me a lot of people done what was ask of them and more. And a lot of people done fuck all and bent the rules to suit themselves. I can't see why they didn't make us hold off a few more weeks

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is what bothers me a lot of people done what was ask of them and more. And a lot of people done fuck all and bent the rules to suit themselves. I can't see why they didn't make us hold off a few more weeks
Because the economy is stuffed.

They need the tax dollars rolling in.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

The buyers I’m rumbling with are international, they claim items not received. Mate what can I do if their postal service is hammered by covid-19. I sent the items and even took photos of the package and receipt and sent it to them. Bloody bastards from Poland and Tasmania (not really past of Australia), f$&k off, your not getting a refund

You are a housing genius, car expert , toilet paper king, gardening guru & now a ebay mogul as well.

Yet you post here a lot. How do you manage the hours.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
While this virus is going on, there is going to be an overthrow of Lebanon in the near future. Another 'isis' pre-planned completely inauthentic uprising.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
America fuck me dead lol
Missouri Governor Mike Parson has given the okay for concerts to begin again in the state as early as Monday.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watching ABC this morning and just saw who I believe was Pauly (Fenech) in disguise dressed up as a Cop in India thonging ***** for breaking Covid19 rules. I like it!!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
America fuck me dead lol
Missouri Governor Mike Parson has given the okay for concerts to begin again in the state as early as Monday.
He is a republican, so only following the orange ones orders.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
America fuck me dead lol
The Grateful Dead would be an appropriate choice as first-up.
Craziness!

Status
Not open for further replies.