Social Media Return for Reynolds??

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol ease up c*** and have a laugh
or go start another fight with ur alter ego nasheed
Dreary me. And you're asking me to ease up? lol

You don't like people disagreeing with you or what?

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis to be punted,seriously his not that good ,we can do better

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So you're pro Lewis to hooker then? lol
Definitely. Think he'll be able to show off his supreme ball playing skills, plus kicking game also. Please his incredible defence which he demonstrated in the opening 2 games will only be better utilised there ...

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Definitely. Think he'll be able to show off his supreme ball playing skills, plus kicking game also. Please his incredible defence which he demonstrated in the opening 2 games will only be better utilised there ...
fuck me
lol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I tagged the post ‘Social Media’
I read it on FB
Is that the wrong option?
Not yours mate, it was another poster and the threads were merged.
You’re all good :-).

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you sure our recruitment team isn't that stupid?
I don't think our recruitment team is that stupid.....Watch any tigers game and you know he offers nothing.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s just a straight out no go, we don’t need Reynolds back, it’s done! Ancient history!! Time to move on, or we will never move forward. Past should stay there, he had his time with us. END OF..!!!!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Put this to bed if it was all hinged on Rapana sighing with Tigers.
Just shows how shit Hooper & the Telecrap is. The day they link Reynolds to us on the back of linking Rapana to the Tigers he signs with the Raiders.

If anyone ever believed shit that came out of his mouth now's the time to stop believing.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just shows how shit Hooper & the Telecrap is. The day they link Reynolds to us on the back of linking Rapana to the Tigers he signs with the Raiders.

If anyone ever believed shit that came out of his mouth now's the time to stop believing.
LOLLL how he has a gig with fox sports and print media confuses the eff out of me. Literally every time he has a “scoop” it gets shot down.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOLLL how he has a gig with fox sports and print media confuses the eff out of me. Literally every time he has a “scoop” it gets shot down.
Gotta be a record. Literally a day at most but more likely half a day. What a dropkick. He gets paid for such fucking exclusives. In the same report he also said that Rapana isn't allowed to sign for any other team in 2020 ... and can only sign up with a team in 2021. Then he signs up with the Raiders in 2020. Just embarrassing.