Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
From what I understand they slowly opening stuff in a few weeks restraunts and bistro will be trading with social distancing requirements so at least you can get a schooner and counter lunch
That's a big danger. They need to only be allowed a quarter of their normal capacity of patrons. They shouldn't be opening these up fully until at least 4 months

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's a big danger. They need to only be allowed a quarter of their normal capacity of patrons. They shouldn't be opening these up fully until at least 4 months
It won't happen for a month there's 668 active cases in Nsw so by then it might of reached a low number. As much a want to go out for a meal beer what ever I'm in no rush, even now with a few restriction lifted I'm not going out of my way to do these things there's plenty of morons out there that want to stretch the rules they can be the lab rats

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Actually went shopping today for the first time in forever and was appalled at the lack of people practicing proper social distancing, coughing etiquette and use of any hand sanitiser. Pawing at things on the shelf and putting them back and crowding at checkouts.

Was okay with having to pack own groceries, the less people who touch them the better. Straight to the car after the shop to offload and sanitise hands.

I can see a second wave of the virus will be upon us if this behaviour persists. Not out of the woods yet and those who think we are,.... well....Like I said give em an inch and they will take a mile...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I say the Welsh.

What say you?
Weird language that one....

"A fo ben, bid bont" - If you want to be a leader, be a bridge.

"Gorau adnabod, d'adnabod dy hun." - The best knowledge is to know yourself

"Dywed yn dda am dy gyfaill, am dy elyn dywed ddim" - Speak well of your friend; of your enemy say nothing

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually went shopping today for the first time in forever and was appalled at the lack of people practicing proper social distancing, coughing etiquette and use of any hand sanitiser. Pawing at things on the shelf and putting them back and crowding at checkouts.

Was okay with having to pack own groceries, the less people who touch them the better. Straight to the car after the shop to offload and sanitise hands.

I can see a second wave of the virus will be upon us if this behaviour persists. Not out of the woods yet and those who think we are,.... well....Like I said give em an inch and they will take a mile...
That's the problem I seem it all last week going to work how people were relaxing the rules for themselves packing the walkways along the beach they claim it's exercise but yet every oval is empty.
I'm not sure we are entirely ready for this another month surely couldn't of hurt

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's the problem I seem it all last week going to work how people were relaxing the rules for themselves packing the walkways along the beach they claim it's exercise but yet every oval is empty.
I'm not sure we are entirely ready for this another month surely couldn't of hurt
It puzzles me as to why they would be doing it because if the virus takes off again due to people not doing the right thing the last few weeks will have been for nothing...

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It puzzles me as to why they would be doing it because if the virus takes off again due to people not doing the right thing the last few weeks will have been for nothing...
and that’s the problem , they have to start relaxing to get people following as much as possible . People are over been locked inside and naturally start rebelling . They keep it as is majority won’t follow , relax a little and people will continue to follow. Doesn’t help that media in press conference with PM is more concerned about the NRL Then the virus

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
People not respecting social distancing

If I maintain my ground and someone enters my personal space can I hit them with a hammer fist?

When asked why can I use the social distancing as a defence.. your honour they broke the law with regard to 1.5 metre social distancing, how could I possibly hit them if they were more than 1.5 metres away?
FB_IMG_1588406712263.jpg

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
and that’s the problem , they have to start relaxing to get people following as much as possible . People are over been locked inside and naturally start rebelling . They keep it as is majority won’t follow , relax a little and people will continue to follow. Doesn’t help that media in press conference with PM is more concerned about the NRL Then the virus
Patience these days is in such short supply. Personally I would rather sit tight and continue to be cautious as I am in the age bracket where COVID 19 can be a real issue. Yes eventually things will swing the way that people are wanting but they seem to forget too early a return to the old ways may just make the situation continue for longer than it needs.
Those in the US are already rebelling in a big way. For a country where the death toll is so horrendous why would the population act like fools and actually have protest rallies where people are in close quarters and no precautions being used? It all goes back to their constitution and their inherent belief that their rights are paramount and no one should ever be able to tell them what they can and can't do.

Let's see what their reaction is when the virus really goes rampant and tens of thousands are dying or infected....then see what their protesting has gotten them....

Status
Not open for further replies.