Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not supporting her view. Her tweet isn't in that context.

The context is English contact first noted in 1770 which led to the first fleets arrival at a later date and then led to diseases and decimation of indigenous population. Much the same way scomo is shifting blame on China for covid19.

However I'm eagerly also awaiting your criticism of the federal government recreating the Endeavours trip all around australia, given you're such a history buff
Righto. Not interested in what you have to say. Please don’t reply to my posts in future. It’ll save me valuable time.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So is this Chinese virus finally over or is it still spreading?
Anyone see how after the virus broke out China sent hundreds of thousands to America shortly after? Don’t know if I believe if it’s from the lab, but if it wasn’t they took the opportunity of a viral breakout to send it overseas. People need to stop sympathising with China. It’s pretty scary that people will support China indirectly over their own country.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bahahaha you're a crack up. Why would i not buy toilet paper. What a ridiculous counter argument. I have had and will always have toilet paper. I just didnt panic and follow the masses aka "most people".

Your argument was its essential. And if you really believe that. You live in a bubble.
Bahahaha you're a crack up. Why would i not buy toilet paper. What a ridiculous counter argument. I have had and will always have toilet paper. I just didnt panic and follow the masses aka "most people".

Your argument was its essential. And if you really believe that. You live in a bubble.
If you say it's not essential don't buy it.. of course it's essential. Why did the supermarket out limits on it if it wasn't essential. People were lining up from 5am for it

after every roll you want to have to go the the shop? Stock up you tight arse. Why go every day to the shop for toilet paper. Roll at a time.

How much hand sanitiser you got? No good if you water it down mate .

I grabbed another two bottles tonight. Do you.like that uppercut?

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With most businesses cutting down on costs, basically everyone is getting a haircut .

What are you doing to save a buck? Is anyone drinking aldi beer now? :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So is this Chinese virus finally over or is it still spreading?
Anyone see how after the virus broke out China sent hundreds of thousands to America shortly after? Don’t know if I believe if it’s from the lab, but if it wasn’t they took the opportunity of a viral breakout to send it overseas. People need to stop sympathising with China. It’s pretty scary that people will support China indirectly over their own country.
My theory is that Blue_boost started the virus so he could jack up the price of toilet paper and become the toilet paper king.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With most businesses cutting down on costs, basically everyone is getting a haircut .

What are you doing to save a buck? Is anyone drinking aldi beer now? :grinning:
Saving on schooners, and no betting on Saturdays.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Russian prime minister has tested positive for Coronavirus

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who the fuck is this toads arsehole?
I think her title is Victorian Deputy Chief Health Officer. What's ridiculous is there are people actually supporting her tweet. What a fucking Muppet.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
NT opening pubs in 2 weeks but there cases been really low
Be a while before nsw open up,
28 cases with only 3 currently active. They've been crazy lucky.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
NT opening pubs in 2 weeks but there cases been really low
Be a while before nsw open up,
Is that why Elliott moved up there.. I heard a pub owner from Richmond Victoria saying he wouldn’t let anyone in unless they have the covidsafe app. Not sure if your allowed to do that, but I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.