News Josh Addo-Carr and Latrell Mitchell caught breaking COVID-19 rules (now with added Nathan Cleary)

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Two muppets, what a great idea. Statler and Waldorf, far more entertaining and lovable then these 2 flogs.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some indigenous gentleman wrote on his twitter account along the lines of since when is motor bike riding and shooting been part of going back to their culture. Yep, even their own are not happy with them. I would get sick too of people playing the race card every time they get caught breaking the law.

As I said before there have been ample pleas from Government Departments up this way as to how to keep the elders and other indigenous safe. Maybe by simply obeying the law and doing as 99% of the intelligent population has been doing would be a great start....

Last edited:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Some indigenous gentleman wrote on his twitter account along the lines of since is motor bike riding and shooting been part of going back to their culture. Yep, even their own are not happy with them. I would get sick too of people playing the race card every time they get caught breaking the law.

As I said before there have been ample pleas from Government Departments up this way as to how to keep the elders and other indigenous safe. Maybe by simply obeying the law and doing as 99% of the intelligent population has been doing would be a great start....
I applaud that man.
That's what these 2 idiots need, more of their own people coming out and condemning their actions, not apologists like Thaiday, Hodges etc trying to pretend they've done no wrong.
If their own people make an example of them maybe they will be ashamed enough to perhaps take it on board.
How many warnings does JAC get for disregarding social-distancing regulations? It's his 3rd in the past 2 weeks apparently. He's a deadbeat.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
theres no consistency no integrity in the nrl, this is as bad a look as what the bulldogs players did, wheres the public outrage and media circus

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
If you read the NRL Facebook page (God Forbid) you'll see we are not the only ones screaming blue murder. It beggars belief how an organisation can come up with a decision that is so diametrically opposed to community/fans expectations.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The club did fuck all, absolutely nothing to be proud of. They bottled the whole incident and were then too soft to make a call. What was stopping the club for sacking them? Absolutely nothing. So why wait for the NRL to deregister them?

The NRL is a joke and is full of inconsistencies when it comes to punishments.
Yawn ...

It's like we can't talk about a NRL matter without having a dig at our club or our coach or whatever. Honestly, it just gets boring. Get that a majority of people on here won't agree with me, and that's fine. Know I'm not going to change anyone's opinion on this and am not really looking to.

But why don't we talk about this incident for what it is. It's got no connection with the Dogs. The NRL have dropped the ball bigtime imo. Nothing more. Nothing less. Imo this will come back to bite them. And very quickly.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yawn ...

It's like we can't talk about a NRL matter without having a dig at our club or our coach or whatever. Honestly, it just gets boring. Get that a majority of people on here won't agree with me, and that's fine. Know I'm not going to change anyone's opinion on this and am not really looking to.

But why don't we talk about this incident for what it is. It's got no connection with the Dogs. The NRL have dropped the ball bigtime imo. Nothing more. Nothing less. Imo this will come back to bite them. And very quickly.
Exactly, you have nothing. Next you're going to tell me Mbappe isn't going to Liverpool ffs.

There isn't much to talk about, pretty much the entire NRL community believes the NRL has once again completely missed the mark with the punishment.

Last edited:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disgraceful.

FMD all that's missing is Abdo appearing in court as a character witness for Latrell over his firearms summons.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Our players get sacked for breaking a club rule and no law broken. Sucks. These dickheads keep there job after breaking the law more than once with just a fine.
The nrl wants to start again with the likes of these idiots and there are plenty of others around . These players should play no games this year. Good luck.

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly, you have nothing. Next you're going to tell me Mbappe isn't going to Liverpool ffs.

There isn't much to talk about, pretty much the entire NRL community believes the NRL has once again completely missed the mark with the punishment.
Dude. We've talked about this exact point to death. Why would I start it up again? Have said everything I'm going to say on the matter. Clearly you've got your views and you're entitled to them.

Just find it sad that every opportunity is used to beat the club or coach with. Don't get it personally. Surprised you didn't somehow link this to Lewis being a shit halfback .... Maybe he was the reason AC's family were having troubles?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dude. We've talked about this exact point to death. Why would I start it up again? Have said everything I'm going to say on the matter. Clearly you've got your views and you're entitled to them.

Just find it sad that every opportunity is used to beat the club or coach with. Don't get it personally. Surprised you didn't somehow link this to Lewis being a shit halfback .... Maybe he was the reason AC's family were having troubles?
Who's AC?

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Were the punishments for these 2 muppets from the NRL handed down before the firearm charges? I’m thinking surely if the current penalties are just for breaching social distancing they should now be facing further and far more significant sanctions for the criminal charges?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This will only give more fuel to Loltrell and his racism agenda.

Cleary copped a 4k fine. While himself and Addo-Carr copped 20k fines.