News Josh Addo-Carr and Latrell Mitchell caught breaking COVID-19 rules (now with added Nathan Cleary)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The closest one to camera? She's definitely worth a sausage! Not sure about the others though, pretty average.
My phone is a bit blurry, is Cleary wearing socks and sandals? Fuck me, if he got a root or two wearing that he would be the 1st bloke in history.
They are from the riff as soon as he got pre jizz on the helmet they would be like seagulls onto a chip.
Looking for that 18 year free meal ticket , girls from Penrith think your a modern day romantic if you don't headbutt them on the first date ,as long as you buy them a pack of long beach 40s they will never report domestic violence

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Shit. This meant the threesome I had last week was in breach of... oh that's right.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are from the riff as soon as he got pre jizz on the helmet they would be like seagulls onto a chip.
Looking for that 18 year free meal ticket , girls from Penrith think your a modern day romantic if you don't headbutt them on the first date ,as long as you buy them a pack of long beach 40s they will never report domestic violence
Hometown eh?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Gold mate!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Shit. This meant the threesome I had last week was in breach of... oh that's right.
Using two hands doesn't count as a threesome ffs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I cbf reading the article but doesn't he still live at home? Was Mr Cleary like "fucking smash em!"??!!

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I cbf reading the article but doesn't he still live at home? Was Mr Cleary like "fucking smash em!"??!!
"Stay onside son, stay onside!!!".
Old Ivan was probably whacking off watching through the man-hole.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is it even physically possible to use 2 hands when your penis is as small as mine??
Two on the penis? What? You make a fist with your second hand and shove it up your ass.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep dumb and ego go hand in hand fuck these ***** annoy me, this is the nrls chance for the best exposure it’s ever had, professional sport team from aus broadcasting to the world I know majority would rather watch this over ping pong or soccer, and maybe once the world will know the difference between rugby and league .. I’d be banning them for rest of year .. Hope vlandys comes down hard on them.