News Josh Addo-Carr and Latrell Mitchell caught breaking COVID-19 rules (now with added Nathan Cleary)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Annnnddd Mitchell has played the race card
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still can't spot no difference just a bunch of fuckwits colour plays no part in stupidity

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Annnnddd Mitchell has played the race card
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Ban the cockhead for twice as long because of it IMO.
White is a colour also I believe Latrell.
Hope the hammer gets dropped on the dopey, selfish pricks. Fuck 'em

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If it were up too me these two clowns would be sitting out the season and a hefty fine.

problem is now they are playing the race card, and im not sure the NRL have the balls to call it for what it is.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
JAC is fuck police looking to charge him and if the season delay because these idiots expect them deregistered as they have NRL over 20 million for each week
He'll weasel his way out of it for sure.
Culture, family, homesick blah blah blah.
Discrimination: once that word is uttered the NRL/courts etc will shit themselves.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
And you know what, when they get back on the field and start scoring tries again then the media/NRL cohorts will conveniently forget about all this and will be sucking their dicks once more.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bet Lateral has this card.

untitled.png

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
V'Landys is on the phone to Greenturd right now asking for advice on sweeping things under the rug.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
problem is now they are playing the race card, and im not sure the NRL have the balls to call it for what it is.
I think you're spot on here. As I type this, Fox League Live is on and they've been talking about the "race card" issue openly the whole time and again with Ben Ikin, but they've just had Mal Meninga on and not a fukking word about it. I mean of all people that would best be suited to talk about it would be Mal, a highly respected indigenous person, but nothing was mentioned.
It's definitely a taboo subject.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we can officially confirm Mitchell is even more hated than we are as a club these days. All his has to do is fart these days and he's being publicly bagged and targeted by DT.
I saw Paul Kent quoted on this online. His name appeared under the byline "senior journalist'. Laugh? ROFL!

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I saw Paul Kent quoted on this online. His name appeared under the byline "senior journalist'. Laugh? ROFL!
It's up there with "James Hooper, Chief Rugby League Reporter".

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think you're spot on here. As I type this, Fox League Live is on and they've been talking about the "race card" issue openly the whole time and again with Ben Ikin, but they've just had Mal Meninga on and not a fukking word about it. I mean of all people that would best be suited to talk about it would be Mal, a highly respected indigenous person, but nothing was mentioned.
Mail's not aboriginal, otherwise agree with the general sentiment

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Hats off to Kent for publically calling out their "culture connect" horseshit. Anasta, Matt Johns etc would be happy to play along with their PC crap, good to see Kent speak some truth.