Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol
Wh

Lol,
Trump calling Corona the China Virus was obviously a deliberate troll on snowflakes who are easily triggered.

Kinda immature. But very funny and effective.

Seems many took the bait.
He only called it that to deflect his stuff up at the start of the coronavirus.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know a guy that used methylated spirits as a aftershave for many years. He never caught corona virus or any virus. His skin a baby soft too.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/world/coron...s/news-story/f84609b3d610d51fd1e4b8a7c0670be8

Tensions have exploded across the US this week, with chaos across multiple states as angry protesters demanded lockdown measures be eased.

Similar to restrictions currently in place in Australia, businesses have been shut down across the US and social distancing measures are in force in a bid to slow the spread of the new coronavirus.

Watching these dumb farks is the best thing on the net at the moment. "We need our freedom and stuff..." There's one standing there, head to toe in some hazmat suit and face mask with a "COVID 19 is a lie" banner? These retards murder irony.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If you inject your partner with disinfectant, will you be charged with domestos abuse.
you don’t actually think Trump was being serious?

him stating to inject people with disinfectant,was obviously bait for the mainstream,to demonstrate to his cabinet and voters that the media have it in for him, no matter what he says or does.

btw has anyone mentioned that 2016 episode of family guy where they predicted China virus?
Family guy strikes again.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
you don’t actually think Trump was being serious?

him stating to inject people with disinfectant,was obviously bait for the mainstream,to demonstrate to his cabinet and voters that the media have it in for him, no matter what he says or does.

btw has anyone mentioned that 2016 episode of family guy where they predicted China virus?
Family guy strikes again.
I've already said something pretty stupid, I've even advocated for medicine for covid that doesn't work and because of my advice it's killed people.

Fuck the MSM for cutting away from my press conferences because they fear my advice will kill more people.

You know what I'll do? Yeh I'll be sarcastic in my press conference to show the MSM and prove them wrong for cutting away from my press conferences

Ffs the mental gymnastics to glorify fuhrer trump

Screenshot_20200426-155218_Facebook.jpg

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the only real question now is, will North Korea accept their new female supreme leader?
You reckon he’s finished. Fuck females are crazier than males. That’s not good...

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
YES

He believes what he is saying.

He is a fuckwit. (I am being nice)
The companies who manufacture them had to send out warnings to say don't ingest it

30 people have been admitted to hospital for digesting disinfectants

But yeh it was just sarcasm and a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.