News Wayne Bennett forced to admit Latrell Mitchell may not be number one

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like this bloke isnt even gonna make 25 in the NRL lol jesus fukin christ, he was at the roosters winning premierships and earning good coin - what more did he want? fark me
More money, but it backfired.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ideally I think he'd like to be gifted a million per season and have the ability to hire someone as a sub contractor to do the work for him.
He might be able to go on the dole soon and join the rest of the South's supporter base.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Souths activated the 2nd year option to keep Latrell on about 800k. We'll see if his future now being sorted short term leads to him pulling his head out of his ass.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Souths activated the 2nd year option to keep Latrell on about 800k. We'll see if his future now being sorted short term leads to him pulling his head out of his ass.
I hope it still backfires on them to be honest.

Last edited:

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn’t work hard. Can’t teach heart, there people who will thrive under pressure and push and push till their bodies will drop, I’ll admit I love when someone recognises your work ethic .. it’s what we work hard work. To be respected ..

some talented people have been told they are the greatest from day 1, never had a obstacle in life, then as they grow old when they learn in those teenage years they don’t get those lessons.. they throw hundreds of thousands at these young players and obviously latrell so far hasn’t shown much

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wayne has lost the plot

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So glad we didn't go after this guy. Hes such a dick. Today he's in the news saying he only got fined for camping with a group of ppl coz he's indigenous. So sick of the race card. I dont recall the lockdown laws mentioning it's ok to do what he did if he's indigenous or it's indigenous activity as he calls it.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So glad we didn't go after this guy. Hes such a dick. Today he's in the news saying he only got fined for camping with a group of ppl coz he's indigenous. So sick of the race card. I dont recall the lockdown laws mentioning it's ok to do what he did if he's indigenous or it's indigenous activity as he calls it.
It's so fucking annoying... Stupid idiots all over FB crying racism saying they can does this and that because of their culture lol. We are all the same right now... but the problem is most of them don't want to be equal.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's so fucking annoying... Stupid idiots all over FB crying racism saying they can does this and that because of their culture lol. We are all the same right now... but the problem is most of them don't want to be equal.
I wouldn't go as far to say "most of them" but I get where you're coming from on this.

Personally I really do feel for the Aboriginal community in all of this because once again they're all being tarred with the same brush because of a few idiots. Every man and his dog knows that this had nothing to do with culture, and I really hope that some of the elders and more respected members of their community come out and speak up against the idiots. Things need to change ... for the better.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn't go as far to say "most of them" but I get where you're coming from on this.

Personally I really do feel for the Aboriginal community in all of this because once again they're all being tarred with the same brush because of a few idiots. Every man and his dog knows that this had nothing to do with culture, and I really hope that some of the elders and more respected members of their community come out and speak up against the idiots. Things need to change ... for the better.
On Alec Doomadgee Facebook page has a video about the issues and his rhetoric is about the boys being targeted since the anthem and all that and rounded it out with mental health. The comments are mostly indigenous people justifying their actions and stating that the white system is unfairly prosecuting them. I'm not racist and have many black friends, played footy with them etc... It's really frustrating that they can't just accept that their mob fucked up and move on. Italians are big on family to and they can't have cultural gatherings. Zoom and other video apps could have been used to talk to the boys who were struggling (after all they know how to upload stuff to Instagram) they knew exactly what they were doing and should cop it sweet.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On Alec Doomadgee Facebook page has a video about the issues and his rhetoric is about the boys being targeted since the anthem and all that and rounded it out with mental health. The comments are mostly indigenous people justifying their actions and stating that the white system is unfairly prosecuting them. I'm not racist and have many black friends, played footy with them etc... It's really frustrating that they can't just accept that their mob fucked up and move on. Italians are big on family to and they can't have cultural gatherings. Zoom and other video apps could have been used to talk to the boys who were struggling (after all they know how to upload stuff to Instagram) they knew exactly what they were doing and should cop it sweet.
I really can't comment as I don't know who he is nor how many people he may potentially respresent.

Without wanting to upset posters on here ... during the whole JO & CHN uproar if someone from the outside came on here and read some of the comments. They'd think that all of our supporters blamed the girls, thought they were whores, believed the players did absolultely nothing wrong etc. etc. But, I don't think that's the case. I don't think most of our supporters think that.

Just because someone's voice is the loudest it doesn't mean that they're the common or accepted opinion of the people he/she is speaking for. I refuse to believe that the wider aboriginal community honestly think that these players are being targeted. And if they do, then it's even more of a reason to be angry at Mitchell and Addo Carr as they're in the position to use their place in football to help change these stupid views. Instead they're taking advantage of them and should be called out for it. Starting with aboriginal elders.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne has lost the plot
Why doesn't anyone call him out on his bullshit?

In the below link he says James Roberts is not playing against us this round because "he's not in good shape, he had 3 weeks off away and hadn't trained great before that"
https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/05/28/bennett-confident-big-stage-holds-no-fears-for-latrell/

Yet here below he's saying "This is the best I've seen James Robert train"
https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/02/18/it-is-the-best-ive-ever-seen-james-roberts-train-bennett/