Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That’s your choice.....just pointing out there is a lot more to see there than just a bunch of pissed Aussies.
Oh yeah for sure I'm aware of that be like visting Australia for the first time and only seeing black town or wyong and passing judgment without seeing the mighty Woy Woy

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The time to end the farce down is now.

If we don't get some level of herd immunity the 2nd wave will mean... you guessed it another full blown farce-down lock down which will sink the economy further.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I should be there right now getting ready to come home fucking virus lol I'll make it back again looking at all my pics from last trip absolutely dying to go back
It's definitely been one country I wanted to visit. I was meant to go years ago for a basketball tournament my team was invited to play in but a couple of weeks prior i ended up tearing my ACL in a game, so no Japan for me.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's definitely been one country I wanted to visit. I was meant to go years ago for a basketball tournament my team was invited to play in but a couple of weeks prior i ended up tearing my ACL in a game, so no Japan for me.
I hold a false bit of hope I could make it back this year ,good to dream anyway

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The orange one could be a clown

but here since I’m bored I’ll come up with a theory that I’m sure trump will love . There has been so little deaths here due to the ozone layer damage and the higher UV rays we get in Australia has saved us and that’s why it’s hit the oldies harder as they are indoorsy people not getting Uv protection

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Trump now trying to save the world from COVID-19 by suggesting they inject people with disinfectant or expose the inside of their bodies to UV light. Also suggesting people “enjoy the sun” as a preventative measure after research suggests it doesn’t survive well when exposed to sunlight, heat and humidity.

Never mind that UV light exposure is a known cancer risk, or that ingesting or injecting disinfectant is toxic....

Is there anyone out there who still denies this man is a dangerous idiot? Show of hands....https://www.news.com.au/world/coron...s/news-story/5c22dcca5950df9748e594d0254facac
I love the look on her face when the orange one is saying what you can do.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1253509075528069120

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hypothetical in 6 months time if you could travel to countries what countries would you feel safe visiting that you would like to go?
So far I got
South Korea
New Zealand
Taiwan

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hypothetical in 6 months time if you could travel to countries what countries would you feel safe visiting that you would like to go?
So far I got
South Korea
New Zealand
Taiwan
New Zealand only . If anything I have learnt from how countries overseas have reported their corona figures the kiwis are like us aussies , honest for the most part . Don’t know enough about internal machinations and politics of Taiwan and South Korea to trust them

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh yeah for sure I'm aware of that be like visting Australia for the first time and only seeing black town or wyong and passing judgment without seeing the mighty Woy Woy
The fuck is wrong with blacktown you central coast snob? Lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah scares me I went there as a kid seen a fijian walking down the beach with a machette ,I have nightmares a fijian wakes me up by screaming bula then hacks me to pieces and rapes my corpse

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
New Zealand only . If anything I have learnt from how countries overseas have reported their corona figures the kiwis are like us aussies , honest for the most part . Don’t know enough about internal machinations and politics of Taiwan and South Korea to trust them
Fair call indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.