Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How is going to a beach overwhelming the hospital system? So many governments have taken a dud approach to this and Australia is no exception.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So true man. Heaps of people I talk to about bali and say that it’s full of drunk aussies and it’s shothouse, half of them haven’t even been lol. As long as you stay in Seminyak at least then you should be alright. And get a villa. I like Canggu and Seminyak. Good balance with nightlife and relaxation. And it’s not even 6 hrs away on a plane
Totally. Canggu is awesome. I didn’t a week there pretty recently..... people seem to have this mistaken belief that the whole island is just one big Kuta. The island gas do much culture and natural beauty to offer. It is sad done just see it as a dump or an island of drunk tourists.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We will have a 2nd wave as soon as we open the travel industry again.

The morons in government think we can wait 18 months for a vaccine.
I got no idea how they are doing it ,but I assume Australia boarders would open up in within 3 months for Australians , new Zealand by about October pending on how things are going then possibly country by country if they meet certain standards eg South Korea doing well so possible travel by dec/ Jan.
Yet again that's just a guess by me it's a fine line they got to juggle

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Trump now trying to save the world from COVID-19 by suggesting they inject people with disinfectant or expose the inside of their bodies to UV light. Also suggesting people “enjoy the sun” as a preventative measure after research suggests it doesn’t survive well when exposed to sunlight, heat and humidity.

Never mind that UV light exposure is a known cancer risk, or that ingesting or injecting disinfectant is toxic....

Is there anyone out there who still denies this man is a dangerous idiot? Show of hands....https://www.news.com.au/world/coron...s/news-story/5c22dcca5950df9748e594d0254facac

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Totally. Canggu is awesome. I didn’t a week there pretty recently..... people seem to have this mistaken belief that the whole island is just one big Kuta. The island gas do much culture and natural beauty to offer. It is sad done just see it as a dump or an island of drunk tourists.
Still got no interest in the place ,as I'm sure there would be billions of people who would have no interest in the places I want to see.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Trump now trying to save the world from COVID-19 by suggesting they inject people with disinfectant or expose the inside of their bodies to UV light. Also suggesting people “enjoy the sun” as a preventative measure after research suggests it doesn’t survive well when exposed to sunlight, heat and humidity.

Never mind that UV light exposure is a known cancer risk, or that ingesting or injecting disinfectant is toxic....

mis tgere anyone out there who still denies this man is a dangerous idiot? Show of hands....https://www.news.com.au/world/coron...s/news-story/5c22dcca5950df9748e594d0254facac
Sad part is there will be people doing what he said. lol

Time to invest in bleach shares. :tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

mis tgere anyone out there who still denies this man is a dangerous idiot? Show of hands....https://www.news.com.au/world/coron...s/news-story/5c22dcca5950df9748e594d0254facac
I'm surprised you actually pay attention to what the Annoying Orange has to say.

I guess we look for comedy in different places lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Fake news!!!! The media misrepresented him again

And to answer your question, of course there are some on this forum who still think he's great. You know exactly who I'm looking at

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

And to answer your question, of course there are some on this forum who still think he's great. You know exactly who I'm looking at
The dickheads.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm surprised you actually pay attention to what the Annoying Orange has to say.

It's not comedy, it's actually scary.

He believes what he is saying.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Stop fucking looking at me im self conscious

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

that’s actually true.... I like to write satirical comedy and he is a deep well of inspiration.... but it’s also scary as Hell that he can say insane shit like this and his supporters hang off his every word.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

I don’t think you’re talking about @Lov_Dog ... that’s for sure.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's not comedy, it's actually scary.

He believes what he is saying.
maybe it’s a bit of both.... he definitely provides lots of inspiration for comedians.... sometimes if we don’t laugh, we have a fucking panic attack, I guess.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Still got no interest in the place ,as I'm sure there would be billions of people who would have no interest in the places I want to see.
That’s your choice.....just pointing out there is a lot more to see there than just a bunch of pissed Aussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.