Did anyone else watch Braith Anasta talking about the Bulldogs?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Y
100% man. they did the same to Brock Lamb recently also... Rest Cronk, Keary gets knocked out and they expect him to lead the side around with Latrell in the halves with him lol... they are fucking over Ryan Hall aswell, yes hes old, but he would get a start over alot of other wingers.
hall would walk into our team without the bat of an eye lid, when you see how drug dealers launder their money it’s so simple to do my mate used to tell me how his brother did it and you know politis is doing it. Money does things , he’s friends with vlandys too. Both from the same Greek island , both friends with gyngell and both mates with Murdoch. Do your research they are fucked hence why I love 2004 it was awesome

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Y

hall would walk into our team without the bat of an eye lid, when you see how drug dealers launder their money it’s so simple to do my mate used to tell me how his brother did it and you know politis is doing it. Money does things , he’s friends with vlandys too. Both from the same Greek island , both friends with gyngell and both mates with Murdoch. Do your research they are fucked hence why I love 2004 it was awesome
Absolutely agree with loving 2004 and also 1980 because it was fucking the chooks. How good would a three peat be in another GF against the rorters.

Be interesting to here Braiths comments about that game...

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree, Mason is a Bulldog and he’s always backing up the club that gave him his only Premiership and best memories. That era was golden, one of the best teams ever assembled. It’s a shame they didn’t walk away with 2 or 3 Premierships.
Do you not recall Mason quitting the club? He was a good player at the Dogs but caused a fair bit of dramas too.

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was 100% true bro, Sherwin went to shit after this as well. He didn't handle it well. It was also rumoured Hodges screwed her too. Sherwins ex was hot as fuck too..
I got told it was thurston by an ex player unless he did too! They got rid of thurston and it was out of the blue he wasnt on anything big to free up cup space and rated after his gf performance etc. They stuck with shifty rather then giving thurston the 7 and got rid of him. Would you play with anasta if he did your mrs? If you were sherwin you would say there you go thurston i cant play with this ****. Anasta got most over rated player back then too not that i agreed. Surely u keep thurston flick anasta it happened after the 2004 season. We went from premiers to 12th!

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Personally was never a huge fan of Anasta and this just makes me dislike him even more. Can't stand players that do such things. Really can't. The absolute lowest of lows. Absolute carnt act that.
Really thats a fact i never knew i was told thurston was shagging her by an old player thats why he went. Maybe he did too?

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really thats a fact i never knew i was told thurston was shagging her by an old player thats why he went. Maybe he did too?
No but he did shag Travis Norton’s misses when they were both at the Cows! And he was the one that shagged the hooker at the Pacific Bag resort!

Expedite

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Allegedly he "needed" to get out of Sydney to avoid scrutiny for quite a few actions, was not that we didn't want him. It was more that he HAD to go. This is from a couple of sources, one an admin at the time and the other a player. All allegedly of course.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Did anyone else get confused when they read the Cleary getting banned story? It said Brian Fletcher, who I thought was the Fox league personality, was the CEO. Lol he is too dumb to do something like that.:grinning: