Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well misses tested negative for corona today. Was kinda hoping for a positive so I could have 14 days of work.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
View attachment 14587

'Murica fuck yeh!!!!! U S A, U S A, U S A
I’ve been doing so many told you so’s to my mates that I feel like a cockhead. I’m sure it’s not making them love me anymore. But heaps didn’t take it serious and have lost a lot of work and the other problems that come with that. This is a bit of a.... Weeellll I toldya... Okay I’ll shut up moment.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Murika couldn't let Straya take over as the dumbest c***s on earth with our toilet paper so they have to take back top spot.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Level 3 next week mate, im going to get a bit of takeaways for the family lol. Kids are hanging out for it.
Indeed, mcds has been calling. And my daughter also reminded me too haha. But still won’t change things to much, all Kiwis should still stay home in their bubbles until level 2, don’t want this thing starting all over again..!!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There's an interview with CNN and the Las Vegas mayor goong round social media. It's a must watch, such fucking cringeworthiness

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And Brazil now a racing up the ladder ,watch them they will over take America in 2 months, the virus will kill a lot but once it goes through 3rd world countries hard starvation will kill more

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There's an interview with CNN and the Las Vegas mayor goong round social media. It's a must watch, such fucking cringeworthiness
Is that where she talks about basically offering Up Las Vegas to be used as Guinea pigs to see the results of lifting restrictions? Who elects these people!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And Brazil now a racing up the ladder ,watch them they will over take America in 2 months, the virus will kill a lot but once it goes through 3rd world countries hard starvation will kill more
I worry about the heavily populated area in Rio Southy..As for third world countries.. Oh my gosh that’s one thing I’m not looking forward to seeing

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that where she talks about basically offering Up Las Vegas to be used as Guinea pigs to see the results of lifting restrictions? Who elects these people!
Yep. It was just jaw dropping as to how much of an idiot she is.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I worry about the heavily populated area in Rio Southy..As for third world countries.. Oh my gosh that’s one thing I’m not looking forward to seeing
Mexico, Brazil, Africa, Indonesia, India,Pakistan, Bangladesh. It's going to get real bad for them

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m worried that once Coronavirus is over, people in Bali will be a bit more desperate and it will become more dangerous to travel there

Status
Not open for further replies.