What are your ideas to entertain oneself while in isolation?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I only meant run away from the guys who are way above your level, unless you feel you can grind out a win against them. Pretty much.
Better off dying and just reloading instead of running off and getting lost and distracted by something else. These dudes be having the battles without me when I leave regions ffs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Plus I had her running around in that skimpy wrestling clothes lol
She's such a slut, always showing her panties and sleeping around ffs.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm a hermit, welcome to my world

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm a hermit, welcome to my world
I thought I'd like the idea of working from home constantly etc... then when I first did it around 2015 I couldn't stand it. So boring and quiet lol.

Pros: No commute worries, wear whatever you want, listen to music without headphones

Cons: Too quiet (sort of like solitary confinement), not enough moving/walking around (for an active person like myself), no eye candy.

Yesterday evening (picturesque night) I went for a walk in my local area. A lot of other people went walking around as well. You don't usually see this. When people are restricted to their homes, human nature kicks in and they want to do the opposite. Instead of staying inside playing on their phones like the usually do, they want to go outside.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought I'd like the idea of working from home constantly etc... then when I first did it around 2015 I couldn't stand it. So boring and quiet lol.

Pros: No commute worries, wear whatever you want, listen to music without headphones

Cons: Too quiet (sort of like solitary confinement), not enough moving/walking around (for an active person like myself), no eye candy.

Yesterday evening (picturesque night) I went for a walk in my local area. A lot of other people went walking around as well. You don't usually see this. When people are restricted to their homes, human nature kicks in and they want to do the opposite. Instead of staying inside playing on their phones like the usually do, they want to go outside.
Yeah I know what you mean about seeing people out and about. I've gotten behind to know a lot of people that regularly walk their dogs when I'm walking my housemates dog once or twice a week. I walk the dog now and there's a completely different group of people doing the rounds.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

This is me. I'm happy enough staying inside a lot of the time, but now that we're not allowed out I like want to go out constantly. My dog is getting so many walks just so I have an excuse to leave the house lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah I know what you mean about seeing people out and about. I've gotten behind to know a lot of people that regularly walk their dogs when I'm walking my housemates dog once or twice a week. I walk the dog now and there's a completely different group of people doing the rounds.
Sometimes I wish I had a dog. I saw some bloke yesterday walking a Husky and a Brown Bloodhound... 2 completely different dogs lol. My neighbour has a French Bulldogs and some white fluffy thing, poor excuse for a dog that I refer to as a mop head.

Wahesh

Reaction score
This is me. I'm happy enough staying inside a lot of the time, but now that we're not allowed out I like want to go out constantly. My dog is getting so many walks just so I have an excuse to leave the house lol.
Well we're allowed to go outside for exercise so you're covered, no need to worry about any excuses if the cops stop you.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I had a dog. I saw some bloke yesterday walking a Husky and a Brown Bloodhound... 2 completely different dogs lol. My neighbour has a French Bulldogs and some white fluffy thing, poor excuse for a dog that I refer to as a mop head.
Yeah. Dogs are great company. They give you plenty of affection and can really brighten your day. Not to mention that they can do extremely goofy things at times which will make you laugh. They are a big responsibility though. I know a few people that have dogs that barely get the attention they need to thrive. As much as I think they can be great for people, some people aren't great owners.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Dogs are great company. They give you plenty of affection and can really brighten your day. Not to mention that they can do extremely goofy things at times which will make you laugh. They are a big responsibility though. I know a few people that have dogs that barely get the attention they need to thrive. As much as I think they can be great for people, some people aren't great owners.
I miss my Golden Labrador he was a good dog, a little retarded at times but none the less a good dog. He was great companion, especially on my down days and did stupid enough things to make me laugh.

I would love another dog but I just don't have the time these days for it to be plausible even though the company would be nice.

I got a girlfriend instead, she lets me pat her, loves a rub and she rolls over too. She doesn't mind when you throw a bone at her either :laughing:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Having a dog is like having another child. You need to walk them daily, feed them (depending on the size of the dog) multiple times a day which also means buying food for them constantly, get them chipped/registered, wash/groom them, treat them for fleas and other parasites & illnesses, buy them toys and a kennel and other items. Expensive but worth it.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've hit a point where movies got annoying and I am massively critical of them. So in the last fortnight I've been watching you tube videos about hobbies I'm interested in. The best channel I've stumbled upon lately is 'my self reliance'. They're basically about a guy building a little haven in the Canadian wilderness out of logs. Mostly using hand tools that people would have been working with 200 years ago. For bonus points the videos also features a scene stealing labrador and some nice natural scenery. And it basically avoids having any talking to explain what he's doing. It's very relaxing to watch the work progress.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm enjoying being at home, tbh. It has given me the chance to stay close to my cat to observe him...he's recovering from a urinary infection. I'm working from home, working on a new creative writing project, sleeping in til almost 9 every day and enjoying late night TV classics such as MacGyver. #winning

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Those thirty packs of TED help, this is fucked.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
A lot of people are incompetent to be in possession of a cat or dog.

Nothing shits me more than people who.get a pup cause its so adorable and cute. As soon as it grows up, gets neglected and left in the yard all the time.

If you live alone in a granny flat and buy a dog while working a full time job, that is also selfish and unfair on the dog.

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Bro I have a pug and if you want to meet every girl in the park the Pug is the answer.. Oh my god she’s sooo cute do you mind if I pat her.. Hi my names (insert name) every time I walk her...

Wahesh

Reaction score
Bro I have a pug and if you want to meet every girl in the park the Pug is the answer.. Oh my god she’s sooo cute do you mind if I pat her.. Hi my names (insert name) every time I walk her...
I know I was just thinking that the other day. I was thinking if I had one I'd pick the dog up and ask the chick to hold her. I think Beagles are so damn cute when they're pups.