Bring back the Berg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
Mitsubishi electric, nike, sagem, maxim home loans

Greenberg had to beg camp quality to let them be on the jersey for free then settled on a jaycar deal that paid half of Mitsubishi electric
The berg came in to clean that shit up it was Noad who fucked us

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Numb but dopey dog...look at that previous position club was in and it worked wonders for cleaning image of club...ultimately led to sponsors again you dope!
if hill tried it you would be pissed off

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
financial advise from the Kennel...look at facts buddy we can’t even make top 8 and this is not the boards first year of being there! Why can’t you see we are not improving and are worse off!
financial advise from the Kennel...look at facts buddy we can’t even make top 8 and this is not the boards first year of being there! Why can’t you see we are not improving and are worse off!
I give up Maguire wouldn't take the job of coach when told about our cap position, hill has told all that there is no space until this year yet you know better .

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Numb nut dopey dog...look at that previous position club was in and it worked wonders for cleaning image of club...ultimately led to sponsors again you dope!
Cool so he could have got a sponsor but strategically decided not to......fucking genius . Stop blaming previous boards .....oh it's ok when it suits you.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The berg cane in to clean that shit up it was Noad who fucked us
noad was incredible and Greenberg fucked us, name 3 things that Greenberg did well lol

the only things you can come up with are nothing, like oh he changed the name from bulldogs back to the Canterbury bulldogs!!!!

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
Cool so he could have got a sponsor but strategically decided not to......fucking genius . Stop blaming previous boards .....oh it's ok when it suits you.
Genius and yes I’m being sarcastic we had no sponsor before the idiots did what they did and still have no one now

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
noad was incredible and Greenberg fucked us, name 3 things that Greenberg did well lol

the only things you can come up with are nothing, like oh he changed the name from bulldogs back to the Canterbury bulldogs!!!!
I would love to see if you were anti Berg when he was here? I bet you weren’t!

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Genius and yes I’m being sarcastic we had no sponsor before the idiots did what they did and still have no one now
We had rashays you fucktard I can't believe you are stupid enough to actually write that. Or are the club and the owner of Rashays lying

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
We had rashays you fucktard I can't believe you are stupid enough to actually write that. Or are the club and the owner of Rashays lying
You dope Rashays is no where near the caliber of Kia and it was for less money! Fact dope I know Rami owner so yes it was good for them but not for us you dope

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
GN Andrew puppet Hill and board worshipper your a dope and anyone that shares your mindset or also puppet followers and dopes!

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You dope Rashays is no where near the caliber of Kia and it was for less money! Fact dope I know Rami owner so yes it was good for them but not for us you dope
You said no sponsor moron ,yes it was for less money ...that's our commercial worth these days as we are shit for the reasons you refuse to accept. You are dead set embarrassing yourself

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
You said no sponsor moron ,yes it was for less money ...that's our commercial worth these days as we are shit for the reasons you refuse to accept. You are dead set embarrassing yourself
Go donate your membership money like a spastic!

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
GN Andrew puppet Hill and board worshipper your a dope and anyone that shares your mindset or also puppet followers and dopes!
Everyone should be more like you and not accept facts that don't back up their opinion

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great opportunity to bring back the Berg and replace that incompetent flop Andrew “puppet” Hill! Greenberg as well as board overhaul is what we need!
U r fairdinkum not serious,the man who brought us Dessie,who along with mr dibbless,and sent our club back 4 years,was head of nrl who employed over 400 people,to run that disaster,would be very surprised if this bloke lands another job like the one he just left.

Status
Not open for further replies.