Official Todd Greenberg steps down as NRL CEO

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What an absolute fucking disaster. These fuckwits like Kent will never be happy until News LTD run the game from top to bottom. Sickens me how blind some people are that they don’t see this for the witch hunt it is.

I don’t particularly care for Todd but it’s just another case of NRL tearing itself down from the inside. Damned if he spends money, damned if he didn’t. Timing of this is disgraceful.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck Buzz
Fuck Kent
Fuck Hooper
Fuck Gould
Fuck Dean Ritchie

The quicker these germs are extinguished from the game forever the better

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who is going to pull the game into line?

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is there 5 paragraphs about the Broncos thanking Todd for his service to the game in this article lol. Hit the showers Greenturd

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the only thing Greenberg knew well was to issue sizable fines to the dogs

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good news, and good timing for the return of the nrl.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What is it with former Bulldogs CEO's fucking up Sports.

Castle fucked up Union

Greenburg fucked up League.
Its a good thing we fucked them both off then, before they peaked

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
TG was 1000% pushed/forced to resign. Otherwise, his ego would have made him continue to be CEO.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
What an absolute fucking disaster. These fuckwits like Kent will never be happy until News LTD run the game from top to bottom. Sickens me how blind some people are that they don’t see this for the witch hunt it is.

I don’t particularly care for Todd but it’s just another case of NRL tearing itself down from the inside. Damned if he spends money, damned if he didn’t. Timing of this is disgraceful.
Agree with you about the shitbags from News Ltd, they're maggots.
But Greenberg was long overdue to get kicked in the snatch, he was a fucken disaster from day 1. It honestly feels like the germ has been running our game into the ground for a decade- surprised it has only been 4 years.
I just wish someone was interested in following the paper-trail to unearth where all this money has gone, $500 000 a week apparently the NRL was blowing through!!!!
IMO Greenberg is a crook and has gotten out before someone uncovers something a bit more than just his ineptitude. I'd guess he's got some ill-gotten funds stashed away somewhere.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
TG was 1000% pushed/forced to resign. Otherwise, his ego would have made him continue to be CEO.
of course he was, he was looking for world domination and career progression

this doesn't look good for that

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish I had faith in Vlandys and the rest of the commission to find a good replacement. But I tend to think it's just going to be someone equally intent to distribute the wealth among the administration, line pockets and change rules to make it look like they're doing something. This is no different to when Annesley was supposed to be hired to fix the refereeing. He turned out to be just an apologist when they determined the games outcomes through biased decisions.

The only real hope I have for the NRL improving is that whoever replaces Greenberg isn't biased with punishments.