Official Todd Greenberg steps down as NRL CEO

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Fantastic fucken news.
Still reckon the **** should be subjected to a public stoning and his head plonked on a spike outside of NRL HQ to warn potential candidates what happens to incompetent, corrupt pieces of shit.
A great day in the history of rugba league

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope the door hits his ass on the way out. Good riddance to the fuckface.

Woman basher Grog Inglis should wipe his ass with the reference greenturd gave him cos that’s what it’s worth right now LMAO.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Wonder if GI will return the favour and write Todd a reference for his next job....
Don't think he'd need any sort of reference for manning a glory hole.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't wait to hear the media get stuck right into him.Gloves will be off now and people will say what they really think...

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They have finally woken up to him, the damage he has done will take ages to fix. Let’s hope his replacement treats all clubs the same.

Last edited:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Big deal.

Some Muppet will come in and do a similar job imo so I don't see much changing tbh
Not with V’landys in charge. The blokes on a mission. He’ll put a broom through the joint

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh.

As the Who told us: meet the boss. Same as the old boss.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm surprised it took this long. This is obviously the right decision but considering the NRL's track record before Greenberg, I have little faith in them finding a competent replacement who will get the code back where it needs to be.

Especially if they're cutting costs across the board. It means they'll spend less money on a high profile replacement. Which probably means they'll hire someone from within which means we might get more of the same poor leadership, just from some other Muppet that's been working under Greenberg.

I hope I'm wrong and Vlandys can finally find someone who can take the game forwards and not backwards for once.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I was reading that Abdo who has replaced Todd in the interim has around 70 staff on his commercial team and is a large part of the wages bill at the NRL.

So how is this going to turn out...

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/todd-man-out-plot-thickens-in-tv-drama-20200418-p54l2j.html

Abdo has emerged as a serious candidate to be the next CEO – along with NSWRL chief executive Dave Trodden and a couple of others – because he is likely to be compliant.
Ironically, Abdo has been associated with some of the issues that have brought Greenberg undone. Abdo has built a small empire with about 70 people in his commercial team. It is one of the reasons costs are so high at NRL Central. So you can only imagine how Greenberg feels as his protege is groomed to take over his role.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He jumped because he knew it was the only thing to do. He was living on borrowed time and all of the failures that he presided over have simply come home to roost. Communication is key when it comes to running an institution like the NRL but failure by Todd to effectively communicate and keep everyone in the loop has caused a raft of issues....case in point the Warriors are still asking fur clarification of the restart of the competition but none forthcoming...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol Kenty is giving it deluxe to Todd, torn him a new one and has joined the dots in relation to his mismanagement at the Dogs which got them into so much trouble. Wow..... Greenberg must have been an Imelda Marcos with his spending habits...

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Ennis is nearly in tears on Fox League Live lol.