The foods you hate

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
^^^ and that's my 50,00th message on here.. what a way to bring it home!
Far out bro... I've been registered longer than you yet you've got more posts than me by a long way.

To be fair though there were times I took long breaks and often post once a year.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... maybe I'm wrong, I think it's Nescafe you're referring to right? That particular branch of them won't be operating anymore in 30 years.

oh nah, fk nestle... I just meant instant coffee in general, all brands

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Far out bro... I've been registered longer than you yet you've got more posts than me by a long way.

To be fair though there were times I took long breaks and often post once a year.
It also counts admin posts and stuff like that.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Was out on frazer island once having a cook up ,these Chinese had dehydrated squid, i like to give most things ago but this was pushing it. It smelt like someone stuffed their stinky socks inside of a rotten pussy then spewed in it.
Not to be rude i tried it.
The taste pretty much how i described the smell
If I ever own a restaurant I'll be hiring you to write up the menu's mate lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surprised I haven't posted here before. So my hates.

#1 Onion. People who like it think it has no distinct taste in food. But for people who hate it it's overpowering in miniscule amounts. I used to piss my mother off when I would find 700 bits in a small amount of spaghetti Bolognese. As a rule of I didn't eat my dinner I'd cop a hiding, so even eating the spag Bol was under duress.

#2 Olives.

#3 Spinach. I have tried spinach Lasagna and it was only mildly unappetizing in it. It's the only dish where I can stomach spinach. But if I had to eat that spinach lasagna for the rest of my life I'd end myself before my next meal.

#4 Canned- Mushrooms.
- Asparagus
- Tomato.
- Fish of any variety.
I can eat any of these fresh cooked with gusto. But cook and can them and they become shit.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Surprised I haven't posted here before. So my hates.

#1 Onion. People who like it think it has no distinct taste in food. But for people who hate it it's overpowering in miniscule amounts. I used to piss my mother off when I would find 700 bits in a small amount of spaghetti Bolognese. As a rule of I didn't eat my dinner I'd cop a hiding, so even eating the spag Bol was under duress.

#2 Olives.

#3 Spinach. I have tried spinach Lasagna and it was only mildly unappetizing in it. It's the only dish where I can stomach spinach. But if I had to eat that spinach lasagna for the rest of my life I'd end myself before my next meal.

#4 Canned- Mushrooms.
- Asparagus
- Tomato.
- Fish of any variety.
I can eat any of these fresh cooked with gusto. But cook and can them and they become shit.
Spanish onions are nice with Greek salad. I love stuffed olives.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Parmesan cheese. Sardines & tinned tuna!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn hate eggplant but love Baba Gannoush.

Love raw green capsicum but hate it cooked.

Hate bananas but love banana flavour and love strawberries but hate strawberry flavour.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I cooked up a big silverside today. It's one of my favorites and also a fairly simple meal to cook. But I made the process a whole lot easier by buying a slow cooker. I've cooked the last few silversides on the stove in about 2 hours (since my last slow cooker died), but stove top cooking doesn't as good a job as 8 hours in a slow cooker.

Edit- this was meant to be posted in the cooking thread.

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Fkn hate eggplant but love Baba Gannoush.

Love raw green capsicum but hate it cooked.

Hate bananas but love banana flavour and love strawberries but hate strawberry flavour.
Agree with you on the first 2, but love bananas, strawberries, and their flavours :grinning:

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Olives. Just can't do it. I've tried every couple of years to be an adult and eat this shit and the flavour is just too powerful. Olive oil is fine though.

Tomatoes. Hate the wet and seedy texture in this case with no flavour at all. In saying that, I love tomato sauce, paste and anything else you can create with tomatoes haha.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Olives. Just can't do it. I've tried every couple of years to be an adult and eat this shit and the flavour is just too powerful. Olive oil is fine though.

Tomatoes. Hate the wet and seedy texture in this case with no flavour at all. In saying that, I love tomato sauce, paste and anything else you can create with tomatoes haha.
Same, I can’t do olives full stop.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

I had an account from the really early days. Signed up (was this place around in 04?) anyway signed up posted 3 or 4 times and didn’t come back to it to 2012 long forgot my password and even username. I think it had something to do with Sonic because that was a common username I used in various forums back in the day..