Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, but if I said what he said I’d be the biggest racist in the world. Yet when he said it, everyone said nothing and backs away!! No ones allowed to be racist in Australia but Australians. Anyway rant over, ur right my great grandparents came here for a reason, to which I’m forever grateful.
And that is woke culture which is bigger killer in western worlds than this virus , which thankfully the government didn’t follow when they did the initial bans. Don’t forget the government was called racists for banning flights from China in feb.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bah my nono fought with the Nazis, then against good old Italians not afraid to jump ship
Lol

She would of been 4 foot nothing, AK47 standing up would be taller but FMD she was one tough mother.

Had a bottle of vodka in her freezer till the day she died, God rest her soldier soul.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
My little Russian grandma fought the Nazis.
Bah my nono fought with the Nazis, then against good old Italians not afraid to jump ship
Both my Grandfathers faught in World Wars. One was a gunner in the British Navy the other was just a Dutch man trying to protect himself and family while Holland got taken over by the Nazis.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Both my Grandfathers faught in World Wars. One was a gunner in the British Navy the other was just a Dutch man trying to protect himself and family while Holland got taken over by the Nazis.
My Grandfather on my mother's side was a train engineer in WW2. His unit stole supply trains from the Germans in Africa.

My Grandfather on my father's side was a US naval officer in WW2. His name was Adolf.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
After everything, I still wouldn't believe half of what China says. They CCP have lied, been non transparent and tried covering things up a long the way. Even if they are telling the truth about the lab it still makes it very hard to believe them. I just don't think there is a lot of trust for China or their words having much merit.
Amen to that.!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
My Grandfather on my mother's side was a train engineer in WW2. His unit stole supply trains from the Germans in Africa.

My Grandfather on my father's side was a US naval officer in WW2. His name was Adolf.
My British Grandfather chased a German boat half way round the world before they caught it in an African river. They eventually sank it but my Grandfather took shrapnel damage in his back protecting a fellow soldier during an explosion on the ship. He was then honorary discharged from the Navy.

Unfortunately i don't know too much about both my Grandfathers experiences about the wars as they were very reluctant to talk about any of it to anyone. Occasionally they would say something but it was always very little to none if so.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

man 1 "Adolf!!"

man 2 "wtf where?!?!?" *GUN*

Adolf McAxe "hi"

man 2 "oh"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New cigarette packaging . Smoking saves lives :mask: lmao

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...g-cigarettes-PROTECT-against-coronavirus.html

they should do a study and see if they smoke menthols or what brand of smokes
Lmao
I was discussing this with a friend over a week ago. Turns out the data is really suggesting that smokers have a lower chance of dying from Covid-19. It's counter-intuitive as smoking increases Ace2 activity and inflammation which should cause more problems, but something definitely weird going on there.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was discussing this with a friend over a week ago. Turns out the data is really suggesting that smokers have a lower chance of dying from Covid-19. It's counter-intuitive as smoking increases Ace2 activity and inflammation which should cause more problems, but something definitely weird going on there.
Maybe this virus has been created in the Labs of a cigarette company in an attempt to see them in a different light..not bad for you..but a necessity to fight the virus.. So begins another conspiracy theory..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Given China have reopened the wet markets, it would seem plausible that the virus DID NOT originate there. If it originated in the markets then why would they have already reopened them?

I think China offered that excuse originally because it removes the communist government from direct responsibility.

More likely is the idea that the virus made it's way out of the laboratory somehow (I heard someone offer the explanation that the 'used' animals were taken out by a scientist and sold at the wet markets (would not surprise me).

Either way, some of the practices in China are absolutely filthy they are abhorent and what makes matters worse is that the Chinese Communist Parties record on animal rights is nothing compared to what they do to minority humans in their country (or to anyone who says anything that the communist party doesn't like).

In addition to the above, China has spent the last decade marching around the world, forcing poorer countries into debt (Africa and South East Asia and even PNJ and Fiji).

I despise most things to do with China (in the form it exists in today). I know some great chinese australians and they generally have the same feelings towards China, although there are many Chinese in Australia who are agents of the Chinese Communist Party as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.