Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll provide a link and then he'll claim that it's either fake news or make an excuse for trumps behaviour.

Ffs these people
No actually i wont but if you say so it must be right eh? i dont think any link is forthcoming

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have any proof that Trump isn’t a reckless, socially irresponsible jackass? The ducking idiot has just come out and called fools protesting against social distancing laws responsible people. Dr Fauci must be prescribing himself something to help him sleep at night for defending the jackass.
Ill just believe the medical professional i think hes just a bit more believable than the stuff you make up.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No actually i wont but if you say so it must be right eh? i dont think any link is forthcoming
Ill just believe the medical professional i think hes just a bit more believable than the stuff you make up.
You've had more than ample time to Google the timeline of what fauci and trump have said respectively in regards to this item but have refused to do so.

So yeh, I'll stick to it that you'll dismiss it regardless if utility half provides the link or not.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You've had more than ample time to Google the timeline of what fauci and trump have said respectively in regards to this item but have refused to do so.

So yeh, I'll stick to it that you'll dismiss it regardless if utility half provides the link or not.
Why should i google it you and your buddy seem to know all about it and could post it, but as you say refuse to do so.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Why don’t you try listening to medical professionals who don’t work for him and are non partisan then?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Why should i google it you and your buddy seem to know all about it and could post it, but as you say refuse to do so.
Honestly, you shouldn’t need someone else to hold your hand and lead you to proof of what has been said in the past. I’ve produced enough links to support arguments with people who are set in their beliefs to know it is a complete waste of my time. But be careful about trying to frame my refusal to do so as proof no such words were spoken, because people who know watched the interview will know the truth ;)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No link on the backpeddaling still maybe it was all in your imagination
Once again, it is not my job to hold your hand. Do some independent research and stop blindly swallowing what liars like Trump are feeding you..... insinuating I am making things up because I won’t spoon feed you links only makes you look silly in the eyes of those who know the truth. He did not deny recommending social distancing measures in early February and said there was push back against those recommendations. The truth is out there for you to find if you’re actually interested in it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They like their constitutional rights don't they?

Fuck me just stay at home for the greater good it's not that hard.

I think in six months time stupidity will kill more Americans than the coronavirus
Southy this is what American society is based on..selfishness..it is the backbone of their society. It’s not about civil rights at all..it’s about not giving a damn about what is the right thing to do..it’s about what I want do, and to hell with anybody else. Trump is the epitome of this..he was born into a privileged background..which he used as a leverage to step in and step on..with no thought or care about who he leaves in his wake.. He bullies, he insults, he deceives, he manipulates anything that takes him to where he wants to be..regardless of what it took to get there.. And the result of this..can be seen in the outcome of his dealings with the Coronavirus so far.. His ineptitude, his denial, has possibly led to the unnecessary deaths of thousands.. See the Coronavirus is an opponent not faced by Trump before. It won’t be bullied, it won’t stand down, it won’t be just swept aside.. The only way that it can be defeated, and this is the kicker, because it’s not what Trump is used to, nor what Americans are used too..it’s about cooperating, it’s about giving up some things you don’t want too, but you have too..so all can benefit. I stress this does not reflect all Americans out there, there are a great deal of caring, giving Americans..willing to give up what they want in an effort to give others what they need.

However, at the moment it’s the selfish, it’s the uncaring, it’s the Trumpateers who are leading the fight against a virus not that dissimilar to their own attitude. Led by a person that has been a virus himself for the United States since he joined office, the severity of which, is just now being exposed.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, you shouldn’t need someone else to hold your hand and lead you to proof of what has been said in the past. I’ve produced enough links to support arguments with people who are set in their beliefs to know it is a complete waste of my time. But be careful about trying to frame my refusal to do so as proof no such words were spoken, because people who know watched the interview will know the truth ;)
No if your going to say things without anything to back it up its just make believe as far as im concerned and its not up to me to backup your statements for you, you know you just make shit up to suit your agenda.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don’t you try listening to medical professionals who don’t work for him and are non partisan then?
OK post some medical professionals who said something else to do at the time not in hindsight

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should apply for a job at the White House.

There you can talk shit to your heart's content.
Im not talking shit i just posted a couple of things that obviously people dont like seeing. PS now your talking shit

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
All good. It was generally a misinformation, media confusion thing along with contamination.

Basically put, the CDC found traces of the virus. Meaning that they found inactive components of the virus that would not infect anyone or really do anything at all. Just evidence that there was an active virus there at one stage.

It's an easy point of confusion and it confused many reporters enough to print it as a story. The truth of it is that the virus traces aren't the same thing as an actual virus the same wya that finding rubbish left behind by people isn't the same as funding people.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...-no-evidence-covid-19-can-survive-surfaces-1/

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.