Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we have this virus contained with our boarders now would it be financially better now to choke it out and have full lock down for 6 weeks tops than it would to have half lock down for the next 6 months ?
Hard one hey. I don’t think there confident of stopping it that’s all. Little clusters will continually pop up as people may think all they have is a sniffle etc..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hard one hey. I don’t think there confident of stopping it that’s all. Little clusters will continually pop up as people may think all they have is a sniffle etc..
Fair enough, going to be a lot of what ifs leading into this new future, thank fuck we are in Australia because once this virus rapes 3rd world countries it's going to be horrible

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The way it’s tracking we’re having less active cases every day even with the new cases. Spain has already lifted some restrictions and there
Fair enough, going to be a lot of what ifs leading into this new future, thank fuck we are in Australia because once this virus rapes 3rd world countries it's going to be horrible
huge hey. I’m just as interested in the aftermath to be honest. Europe’s been smashed hard, wonder if things will change over there.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The World Health Organisation has made some major mistakes around this virus. Fortunately they're still good at one thing. They're the ones who ensure a virus doesn't ravage a 3rd world country.

At least they did. Now that the US has pulled their funding there's no one to stop the virus from screwing everyone.

Everyone can thank Trump for that.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The World Health Organisation has made some major mistakes around this virus. Fortunately they're still good at one thing. They're the ones who ensure a virus doesn't ravage a 3rd world country.

At least they did. Now that the US has pulled their funding there's no one to stop the virus from screwing everyone.

Everyone can thank Trump for that.
Not sticking up for trump, but Brazil leader well and truely fucked his country before anyone did

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The way it’s tracking we’re having less active cases every day even with the new cases. Spain has already lifted some restrictions and there

huge hey. I’m just as interested in the aftermath to be honest. Europe’s been smashed hard, wonder if things will change over there.
No idea , then the unknown of a second wave , then the possibility of countries going tits up and starvation and unrest may cause more deaths than the whole virus, to hard to get my head around, I'm very happy I can still buy food and drink clean water the rest is a bonus

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasn’t this cover-19 changed how we live

Going here just seems so so off the cards , so so far away. First we all gotta get back in the gym and at least 6 months of hard training before even thinking about going... Vegas pool party season is here and they are not even open.. at best it’s mid 2021 for us.

For anyone that has been... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G...I was there 2016, then in 2018 and was due again in 2020.. maybe a kennel trip for 2021 or 2022.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Majority of people going on about what they know as a fact are only basing so off what they have been told!

You all remind me of my stupid wog father.
Think you know everything because you read about it in the paper?

Funny how the media are full of shit when they trash the bulldogs but on point when reporting about a plandemic less fatal than the flu!

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Majority of people going on about what they know as a fact are only basing so off what they have been told!

Funny how the media are full of shit when they trash the bulldogs but on point when reporting about a plandemic less fatal than the flu!
So where should we all get the correct figures from?

Other than nsw health or aushealth

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

It's true. The media have been putting out some unverified information. But most here are just posting the actual statistics and some have been posting information from studies.

The media posts are generally just the ones that have been verified (lockdowns, new deaths) and the heartfelt stories (hundred year old lady survives the virus, dude runs rings around police)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reakons if nz and aus continue it's course by October we will be able travel between the 2 countries , by then I think I will be ready for another Wellington holiday
I was onto something
New Zealand’s Foreign Minister Winston Peters has suggested border restrictions with Australia could be eased, in a trans-Tasman “bubble” if low case numbers were achieved in both countries

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was onto something
New Zealand’s Foreign Minister Winston Peters has suggested border restrictions with Australia could be eased, in a trans-Tasman “bubble” if low case numbers were achieved in both countries
Sounds like Winston Peters reads the Kennel Southy!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Trump announces plans to re-open America as early as May 1 in states that show low numbers or a downward curve. A press conference this evening to reveal further details. Hmm, what could possibly go wrong?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Trump announces plans to re-open America as early as May 1 in states that show low numbers or a downward curve. A press conference this evening to reveal further details. Hmm, what could possibly go wrong?
Sheesh.. You know some Americans are protesting against staying at home.. they say it’s against their civil rights.. However, some are protesting because they can’t earn a living.. Thank gosh we live here..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I mean that's probably too soon but also the world can't stay locked down for too long of an extended period as the economy is taking a big hit. Unemployment is rapidly increasing, meaning more people on little money that will not do anything to boost the economy. In time you will find more people ending up being destitute. Suicide rates will incase more also, as it's already has started to now. The world can't sit around and wait for 2 years, by then you could have more people dying world wide from conditions stemming from being destitute and suicide than the virus

I don't know what the answer is, but the world can only stop for so long.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Make America dead again

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That might actually work in favour of him as long as the states shut down their borders.

America's a huge land mass and there's considerable distances between their states/cities

Status
Not open for further replies.