Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You know I was thinking about the Coronavirus curve..I hope it ends up being like my erections.. Yep hit it’s peak early..that is it rises to as big as it is going to get..than flatten outs..than points down and does not rise again.. Yep exactly like my penis..:confused:

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think they are suggesting one actual bat escaped from a Wuhan lab ;)...

Rather that slack security protocols concerning the virus cultures they were studying were released...either accidental or deliberate.

Many now suggesting that allowing the wet markets trading in live animal kills to re-open, suggests that the Chinese "know" that they were not the source of the virus outbreak.

Just theories...and as apparently well researched as any other theory at this stage :grinning:
That's possible

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You know I was thinking about the Coronavirus curve..I hope it ends up being like my erections.. Yep hit it’s peak early..that is it rises to as big as it is going to get..than flatten outs..than points down and does not rise again.. Yep exactly like my penis..:confused:
And the winner of the award for most creative way to reference a penis goes to..... sorry @Rodzilla

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will China ever be forced to compensate Earth?
Could be the end of the economic powerhouse.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So some Americans are outside protesting that the government is taking away their freedoms by trying to force them to stay inside.

FFS massive facepalm

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It gets better in the United Stupids of Arseholeville - https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...s/news-story/01f29b7e67e807875f39e2cbbaef42e4

South Dakota’s coronavirus cases have begun to soar after its governor steadfastly refused to mandate a quarantine.

The number of confirmed cases in the state has risen from 129 to 988 since April 1 — when Gov. Kristi Noem criticised the “draconian measures” of social distancing to stop the spread of the virus in her state.

Gov. Noem had criticised the quarantine idea as “herd mentality, not leadership” during a news conference, adding, “South Dakota is not New York.”

South Dakota is among five rural states, all led by Republican governors, still resisting quarantine measures, including Arkansas, Iowa, Nebraska and North Dakota.

Those Retardlicans are a funny bunch, they revel in their ignorance.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So some Americans are outside protesting that the government is taking away their freedoms by trying to force them to stay inside.

FFS massive facepalm
Its temporary Communism for their own good, nothing like NSW Communism that wants the right to watch people in their homes.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its temporary Communism for their own good, nothing like NSW Communism that wants the right to watch people in their homes.
Well they'll be disappointed cause all they will see is me ferociously jacking off like a man possessed.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
‘actually I think nsw has been alright . The other states have gone full retard headed by VIC , which I can see it becoming its o2n communist country .

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It gets better in the United Stupids of Arseholeville - https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...s/news-story/01f29b7e67e807875f39e2cbbaef42e4

South Dakota’s coronavirus cases have begun to soar after its governor steadfastly refused to mandate a quarantine.

The number of confirmed cases in the state has risen from 129 to 988 since April 1 — when Gov. Kristi Noem criticised the “draconian measures” of social distancing to stop the spread of the virus in her state.

Gov. Noem had criticised the quarantine idea as “herd mentality, not leadership” during a news conference, adding, “South Dakota is not New York.”

South Dakota is among five rural states, all led by Republican governors, still resisting quarantine measures, including Arkansas, Iowa, Nebraska and North Dakota.

Those Retardlicans are a funny bunch, they revel in their ignorance.
I shouldn't laugh but I have laughed at the preacher one going around. The preacher who said that God is bigger than any disease and held mass, then he died from Coronavirus.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I shouldn't laugh but I have laughed at the preacher one going around. The preacher who said that God is bigger than any disease and held mass, then he died from Coronavirus.
lol I'll met you in hell as I laughed a lot about that one too.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well they'll be disappointed cause all they will see is me ferociously jacking off like a man possessed.
Thats all they will see at my joint too.
Heard a sex ban is in the wings.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only 15 new cases is NZ today, dropping everyday. Going from 80 to 70 to 20 and now even less, looking good. But still a long way off getting out of lockdown. May move to level 3 next week, but still obviously mass restrictions.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we have this virus contained with our boarders now would it be financially better now to choke it out and have full lock down for 6 weeks tops than it would to have half lock down for the next 6 months ?

Status
Not open for further replies.