Jayden Okunbor to appeal NRL deregistration for schoolgirl sex scandal

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Then he shouldn't be allowed to play until he has attended anger management courses and then signed off as fit to play by an independent psychiatrist.

Go Dogs
I’m sure the club will go through all that with him mate. It’s completely inconsistent with his personality he’s a very good father and husband sometimes we go through rough periods.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate he has young children, imagine the fear of watching your Dad smash up walls, mental violence is still domestic violence.

The things he does now affects his children in the future.

We all have our demons and have tough periods, I’d never show any violence towards, in front of my misses or children.

No excuses ever to fuck up your children!
Huge call to say he “fucks up his children” he did the wrong thing punching the walls in retaliation to an argument but when you compare it to Domestic violence cases other NRL players have gone through Zane Musgrove, Zane Tetivano Kenny Edwards just to name a few.. it pails in comparison. He’ll get counselling no doubt and I’m sure he will be ok. The point was he didn’t put his hands on his missus and I think that is clear now. People will have their own opinions on what should be the punishment and good luck to you.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
What sort of action could you take tho?
It was consensual therefore no action could of be taken except illegally thru your own hands
Which then puts you in court
Firstly I would report it to the police, it may not have been illegal, but they would investigate anyway.
The “schoolgirl” connotations would spark their interest.
Then I would tell the media, so they were there when the police turned up, again not illegal, but still newsworthy.
Then I would tell the club that they need to take action as it was against the players code of conduct and demand that they be sacked.
Then I would tell the NRL the same.
Then tell the media that I have reported it to their club and the NRL, so the media can hound them all.

That’s what I would do, but in this case none of the above actions were taken, which tells me all I need to know.

Go Dogs

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Happily go to court to protect my daughter, I’d say that would be a given with most Dads!
So you would possibly go to jail because your daughter had sex with someone whom she consented?

So your pissed your daughter had sex?

I’m just trying to figure out your motive?

Because nothing illegal happened!
She wanted to have sex as did he!
I don’t see what you would achieve?

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you would possibly go to jail because your daughter had sex with someone whom she consented?

So your pissed your daughter had sex?

I’m just trying to figure out your motive?

Because nothing illegal happened!
She wanted to have sex as did he!
I don’t see what you would achieve?
My daughter has nothing to do with this at all! And she wouldn’t partake in that kind of situation.

Mate it’s morally wrong, don’t you get that?

And it’s actually against the law to work at a school and have sex with a student under the age of 18. Which makes it illegal?

The whole thing seems sketchy to me, maybe the family were paid off?

What is weird about the situation is the police didn’t involve themselves either.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My daughter has nothing to do with this at all! And she wouldn’t partake in that kind of situation.

And it’s actually against the law to work at a school and have sex with a student under the age of 18. Which makes it illegal?

What is weird about the situation is the police didn’t involve themselves either.
Thought it was pretty clear that the Dogs got onto the family very very early to ensure they didn't push this further. Hence why no complaint was made. Those families really could've given us hell ....

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Police didn’t involve themselves because there’s noth8ng they could do
And he didn’t work at a school, was never employed by a school or the department of education
But my point was , you said to would take it further
There’s noth8ng you could of done except someth8ng illegal
That was my point
Yesits morally wrong, but not against the law

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
And he didn’t work at a school, was never employed by a school or the department of education
That was my point
Don’t know about DoggyStyle, but I listed out some of the things as a father that I would do, none of which were illegal. Simply, I would have immediately, the same day, created a stink with the club, the NRL and I would have used every kind of media to amplify it. That’s plenty of things and not one of them illegal.

Go Dogs

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t know about DoggyStyle, but I listed out some of the things as a father that I would do, none of which were illegal. Simply, I would have immediately, the same day, created a stink with the club, the NRL and I would have used every kind of media to amplify it. That’s plenty of things and not one of them illegal.

Go Dogs
Was amplified to the max anyway
All that would of done is caused stress anxiety etc for your “daughter”
As she is the one painted as a whore not the blokes
Unfortunately that’s the sad world we live in, feel sorry for the girls involved
They had sex, big whoop
Now they will be judged sadly

End of the day people’s daughters have sex too
You can’t stop it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Was amplified to the max anyway
All that would of done is caused stress anxiety etc for your “daughter”
As she is the one painted as a whore not the blokes
Unfortunately that’s the sad world we live in, feel sorry for the girls involved
They had sex, big whoop
Now they will be judged sadly

End of the day people’s daughters have sex too
You can’t stop it
Wtf? You're telling me that females that have sex are actually SOMEONES DAUGHTER?! WHAT?!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That was my point
Parents could've easily have taken it further and created a much much bigger fuss. Whether they had legal grounds to do it or not is really irrelevant imo, because had they taken it further then the club would've been forced to have aired all their dirty laundry in public.

What training, support, guidelines etc. the players received would've been questioned and answers would've had to have been found. With the parents not pushing things were made much much easier for the club and NRL.

This topic has been talked about to death and I don't particularly want to start the debate again. Think each person has their own perception and beliefs they follow, so just because we may not agree on something doesn't mean that one of is is necessarily wrong.

My only question with all of this is what would've been the outcome of JO had been a police officer on a school visit talking about road safety? A paramedic talking about first aid? An exchange teacher from a different country talking about varying cultures?

Whether a law has been broken is irrelevant imo.

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Parents could've easily have taken it further and created a much much bigger fuss. Whether they had legal grounds to do it or not is really irrelevant imo, because had they taken it further then the club would've been forced to have aired all their dirty laundry in public.

What training, support, guidelines etc. the players received would've been questioned and answers would've had to have been found. With the parents not pushing things were made much much easier for the club and NRL.

This topic has been talked about to death and I don't particularly want to start the debate again. Think each person has their own perception and beliefs they follow, so just because we may not agree on something doesn't mean that one of is is necessarily wrong.

My only question with all of this is what would've been the outcome of JO had been a police officer on a school visit talking about road safety? A paramedic talking about first aid? An exchange teacher from a different country talking about varying cultures?

Whether a law has been broken is irrelevant imo.
I think the answer to your question would be that nothing would have happened to them legally as it was consensual however if they breached a code of conduct that thier organisation had then disiplanary action would have followed.

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think the answer to your question would be that nothing would have happened to them legally as it was consensual however if they breached a code of conduct that thier organisation had then disiplanary action would have followed.
So it's the same outcome except would not be made public

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Firstly I would report it to the police, it may not have been illegal, but they would investigate anyway.
The “schoolgirl” connotations would spark their interest.
Then I would tell the media, so they were there when the police turned up, again not illegal, but still newsworthy.
Then I would tell the club that they need to take action as it was against the players code of conduct and demand that they be sacked.
Then I would tell the NRL the same.
Then tell the media that I have reported it to their club and the NRL, so the media can hound them all.

That’s what I would do, but in this case none of the above actions were taken, which tells me all I need to know.

Go Dogs
This type of incident is worthy of your anger

Support teacher charged

A support teacher has been charged after allegedly sexually touching a young girl at a school in Sydney's west.

NSW Police launched an investigation in January after reports were made regarding the 12-year-old girl during a school class last year.

Officers arrested the 46-year-old man at a home in Bossley Park yesterday and charged him with aggravated sexually touch another person.

He has been granted strict conditional bail and will appear at Fairfield court in June.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This type of incident is worthy of your anger

Support teacher charged

A support teacher has been charged after allegedly sexually touching a young girl at a school in Sydney's west.

NSW Police launched an investigation in January after reports were made regarding the 12-year-old girl during a school class last year.

Officers arrested the 46-year-old man at a home in Bossley Park yesterday and charged him with aggravated sexually touch another person.

He has been granted strict conditional bail and will appear at Fairfield court in June.
Not really the same.

One case (footy dickheads) deserves the punishment it got, although maybe harsh with de-registration. The other mofo needs to be given some yard time with the general population in Goulburn gaol..If it was my daughter and the prick got bailed, he would end up wishing he was in gaol.

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not really the same.

One case (footy dickheads) deserves the punishment it got, although maybe harsh with de-registration. The other mofo needs to be given some yard time with the general population in Goulburn gaol..If it was my daughter and the prick got bailed, he would end up wishing he was in gaol.
That's my point, it's not the same and is worthy of condemnation more so than the attacks on the players

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
plain and simple its a serious breach of conduct, players knew the rules knew what was expected from them, they breached the rules, while not illegal their actions have had a detrimental and damaging effect to the club