Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Legend Store Manager - https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...d/news-story/985cc7022ce371a71b7d86c3031e2ce5

A supermarket boss has given one of his customers the bird after it’s claimed the man tried to return almost 5000 rolls of toilet paper and 150 bottles of hand sanitiser which he couldn’t sell online.
Absolutely unbelievable HOWEVER yesterday I had to fill a script at my local chemist and she was selling an ordinary bottle of hand sanitiser for $35 and the very (VERY) small bottles for $10 a pop.
It's criminal.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Absolutely unbelievable HOWEVER yesterday I had to fill a script at my local chemist and she was selling an ordinary bottle of hand sanitiser for $35 and the very (VERY) small bottles for $10 a pop.
It's criminal.
Is that hospital grade stuff? I bought one for 35 bucks you need 1 drop the bottle will last over a year

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sharp spike in deaths overnight in the US :(
Yep. Worldometers is lagging behind as well. They have around 10,000 deaths for NY State but it's actually around 15,000 for the state now and around 10,000 for the city. Nearly 4,000 deaths listed over night.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha cop that, @Blue_boost
5000 rolls is excessive but you need at least 100 rolls not to get caught with your pants down.

I never see any rolls at Coles. Woolworths maybe once every 2 weeks there is some but you can only buy one pack. Basically just enough to use what you buy.

You will be Left swinging in the breeze.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This country is dealing with not one crisis but two crisis...

Lack of toilet rolls on shelves and renters that don't wanna pay

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take them to your garage and fill them up with 40 weight oil?
Well if they don't wanna pay? Might help to explain their obligations... Scream pay your rent as I fill them with oil.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
5000 rolls is excessive but you need at least 100 rolls not to get caught with your pants down.

I never see any rolls at Coles. Woolworths maybe once every 2 weeks there is some but you can only buy one pack. Basically just enough to use what you buy.

You will be Left swinging in the breeze.
This should be your Avatar..

0D90A9EE-CE74-4EA8-B086-213EAC4C82DA.jpeg

Sorry @ASSASSIN :grimacing:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone seen this? 55 minutes long but conspiracy theory anyone? Scary stuff.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone seen this? 55 minutes long but conspiracy theory anyone? Scary stuff.

Indian Dog was always big with the Epoch Times. These are the same guys that told us back in 2015 that the global economy was going to collapse in 2017. 3 years later we're kind of getting closer to that but it still hasn't happened.

When it comes to this kind of thing with strong links that lead to a full on conspiracy, I always find this video to be a decent explanation

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nice to see the Victorian Police stormed a grieving families funeral, I swear the country is over policed.
They were counting numbers and taking statements from those attending. lol
How fucking awkward.
The fuckers would have been better off going down to their local Bunnings and counting the masses that congregate there everyday .

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How fucking awkward.
The fuckers would have been better off going down to their local Bunnings and counting the masses that congregate there everyday .
Grilling people at a funeral pretty harsh when there's masses walking down water fronts every day

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How fucking awkward.
Grilling people at a funeral pretty harsh when there's masses walking down water fronts every day

Status
Not open for further replies.