The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think Vlad would be more of a fan of China than America tbh but I don't know if he would get involved if those two went to war... depends how big the war was I guess but America could blow them off the face of the Earth if they really wanted to
Murika is his bitch and they would be committing suicide if they took on Russia.

If it comes down to Russia v Chi-nah, Russia will fuck them up too.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Murika is his bitch and they would be committing suicide if they took on Russia.

If it comes down to Russia v Chi-nah, Russia will fuck them up too.
America has a much larger military presence world wide, and are far more advanced technologically, they would be much better situated than Russia, and Putin knows it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
America has a much larger military presence world wide, and are far more advanced technologically, they would be much better situated than Russia, and Putin knows it
You think so?

Murika loves to brag about what they have, Putin would rather show his power rather than brag about it.

Don't tell 'em what you got until they witness it. They can find put the hard way.

That's one of the main reasons why the angry orange was on his knees in front of Putin with before he became the president.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You think so?

Murika loves to brag about what they have, Putin would rather show his power rather than brag about it.

Don't tell 'em what you got until they witness it. They can find put the hard way.

That's one of the main reasons why the angry orange was on his knees in front of Putin with before he became the president.

Murika brag about everything lol, and as much as it pains me to say, they generally are the best in many of the things that they do brag about.. Putin wouldn't have copped so much shit from them all these years if he knew Russia would have it ova them

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Murika brag about everything lol, and as much as it pains me to say, they generally are the best in many of the things that they do brag about.. Putin wouldn't have copped so much shit from them all these years if he knew Russia would have it ova them
Maybe you're right. Maybe he is patient and will strike with the wrath of God at the right time.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's hard to guess what the world's military forces would bring to a large scale war these days. I just know that I'd be heading away from major cities until it was all over. I'd rather take my chances at surviving as a hunter gatherer than living in a large potential target. If two or more major military forces decide to take each other on the only certainty is that the human race would be reduced in numbers by a lot. There wouldn't really be a winner when the dust settled.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe you're right. Maybe he is patient and will strike with the wrath of God at the right time.
Maybe, Maybe not, who knows.. either way, the Yanks unfortunately are very fucking powerful... But you're right, the good Lord will deal with them in due time.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sour grapes, people who can't control their envy.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Maybe, Maybe not, who knows.. either way, the Yanks unfortunately are very fucking powerful... But you're right, the good Lord will deal with them in due time.
I think it depends on a number of things, like I don't think that the US (or any other country) will have the balls to try and invade Russia. Also the Nukes. Russia as 6,500 compared to the US which has 3,800.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think it depends on a number of things, like I don't think that the US (or any other country) will have the balls to try and invade Russia. Also the Nukes. Russia as 6,500 compared to the US which has 3,800.
That and Russians are tough and Murikans are pussies with safe spaces lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
NRL Reddit. The users on there think they are so high and mighty

They always compare themselves to Facebook users, like Reddit is any less of a cesspit

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom, Australia loves that rule.
Whats your freaky fucked up weird shit?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well no answers to that, suppose people wanna keep their cards close to their chest.
In other news logic says the hunter whinge athon is shit and my way is better.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Worried Biden might start a war on Australia forgetting we are allies.

Trump absolutely stuffed the US response to Coronavirus.

This is what Americans have to choose from, very sad.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the Queen Dies

1) Simply replace the role of Governor General with the title President which is no longer the Queens Representative.
2) Change the flag to my two sided flag design, colours to be green and gold with the Southern Cross only on flag (light green or Kangaroo Jersey Green and gold I don't care).
3) Not perfect but I'm sure you get my drift.

Any one with me?

Flag side 1.JPG
Flag side 2.JPG

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dealing with idiots on FB market place. So many rude pricks want something for nothing. Trying to sell stuff now and the shitheads you have to deal with.
Once I put up a decent lounge for free. Thought someone in need could use it. Some rude **** actually asked me if Id deliver 20kms away.
Was selling a decent set of mags without tires once for $100 and the guy kept saying Ill be there in half an hour. That was after trying to talk me down. I was getting smashed because people wanted them. Rang him 3 hours later and said want em or not. Said he'd be there in the morning. Sold them to the next bloke in line who picked them up immediately. Wish the trading post was still the go to...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dealing with idiots on FB market place. So many rude pricks want something for nothing. Trying to sell stuff now and the shitheads you have to deal with.
Once I put up a decent lounge for free. Thought someone in need could use it. Some rude c*** actually asked me if Id deliver 20kms away.
Was selling a decent set of mags without tires once for $100 and the guy kept saying Ill be there in half an hour. That was after trying to talk me down. I was getting smashed because people wanted them. Rang him 3 hours later and said want em or not. Said he'd be there in the morning. Sold them to the next bloke in line who picked them up immediately. Wish the trading post was still the go to...
If I try to sell anything online now I generally leave negotiating room because of the knowledge that people tend to think it's ok to want it at 10% of your asking price.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I try to sell anything online now I generally leave negotiating room because of the knowledge that people tend to think it's ok to want it at 10% of your asking price.
Can be painful. I always list things for fair prices. My wife lists things for crazy high prices for the very reasons you mention but then I end up having 2 dining room tables for a year and I hate clutter:grinning:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can be painful. I always list things for fair prices. My wife lists things for crazy high prices for the very reasons you mention but then I end up having 2 dining room tables for a year and I hate clutter:grinning:
Yeah I can understand just wanting to get rid of things. Listing them cheaply is usually a good way to get them out of the house. A few people in my local area frequently beg for free things for their recently single friend/new parents/friends that lost everything in a fire etc and then wind up listing the same items for sale a month later.