• It

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I had to pick only 1... #8
And a fine choice.

I love Hemi's. Ive always want an Aussie Charger with a 265. Sure 426 or even 340 but id be happy with the 6.
I was going to have a look at one about a year ago but I just couldnt afford. I could afford to buy it but not finish it so the dream is gone.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Put me down for the SS Chevelle, it's my choice if i could own a muscle car. If i had to pick another from the list as runner up it would be the Boss Mustang.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
And a fine choice.

I love Hemi's. Ive always want an Aussie Charger with a 265. Sure 426 or even 340 but id be happy with the 6.
I was going to have a look at one about a year ago but I just couldnt afford. I could afford to buy it but not finish it so the dream is gone.
Same with me bro.

If I can find a nice one I want to transplant the motor and running gear from Walkie into it.
Put me down for the SS Chevelle, it's my choice if i could own a muscle car. If i had to pick another from the list as runner up it would be the Boss Mustang.
My love for the Chevelle SS stems from my love for the Chevy Nova SS. They are my #1 and #2, but they are so close, that it almost comes down to the paint job/finish for me.

Put it this way... even though I love the Nova more, if I find a Chevelle with a better paint job, it could easily become something I'd pick over the nova.

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
No idea which idiot thinks that these are the most expensive cars in the world when there are cars worth excess of $5,000,000.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No idea which idiot thinks that these are the most expensive cars in the world when there are cars worth excess of $5,000,000.

Where did you get the photos, for all my cars, LOL

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Time for another one of these...

My two picks from this list would be 6 and 3. I saw a red Shelby when I was around 10 years old and have wanted one ever since. I also like Mustangs. I could enjoy the power of both, but owning either of them would mostly be about the look. They're both sexy cars.

Wahesh

Reaction score
My two picks from this list would be 6 and 3. I saw a red Shelby when I was around 10 years old and have wanted one ever since. I also like Mustangs. I could enjoy the power of both, but owning either of them would mostly be about the look. They're both sexy cars.
I was obsessed with Cobra's a few years ago. I still am (love the sound) but my love for the Chevy's just pips them.

I got this exact model on my desk:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Check out Hyperdrive on Netflix.

Yes... it's an S14 against a Lambo!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Scoooby I know you like your Jap tuners and are a fan of Supra's like myself. Anyhow just seen these two Supra's while on car sales. What do ya think?

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/de...-2585892?pageSource=details&id=SSE-AD-2585892

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/de...-5426234?pageSource=details&id=SSE-AD-5426234
Definitely, not a huge fan of the supras, but definitely nice cars. The silver 94 for $50k is very appealing, minus the chrome rims, take them off an put some decent rims on, and it would look the part. Already has the power ;)

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Definitely, not a huge fan of the supras, but definitely nice cars. The silver 94 for $50k is very appealing, minus the chrome rims, take them off an put some decent rims on, and it would look the part. Already has the power ;)
Oh yeah, i just remembered @Wahesh was the one that liked Supra's, my bad. The silver one i agree, it needs different rims for sure. I had those same sort of rims on my Honda Civic fondly enough lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
@Scoooby I know you like your Jap tuners and are a fan of Supra's like myself. Anyhow just seen these two Supra's while on car sales. What do ya think?

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/de...-2585892?pageSource=details&id=SSE-AD-2585892

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/de...-5426234?pageSource=details&id=SSE-AD-5426234
Oh yeah, i just remembered @Wahesh was the one that liked Supra's, my bad. The silver one i agree, it needs different rims for sure. I had those same sort of rims on my Honda Civic fondly enough lol.
As far as cosmetics go, if the Supra is silver, grey or white, it needs to have a clean look, so those rims don't do it justice. Normal 5 pointers will be fine.

Supra's with other colours can mix and match rims as they please.

Also, every Supra MUST have a spoiler. I don't see the appeal with removing it. It's made to have one, and the stock spoiler is fine.

As far as performance goes, a 4-cylinder RZ is fine, however if you're going for a 6, then 2JZ is what you need (they'll annihilate anything) but you'll need a lot more than $50,000 for that one lol.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As far as cosmetics go, if the Supra is silver, grey or white, it needs to have a clean look, so those rims don't do it justice. Normal 5 pointers will be fine.

Supra's with other colours can mix and match rims as they please.

Also, every Supra MUST have a spoiler. I don't see the appeal with removing it. It's made to have one, and the stock spoiler is fine.

As far as performance goes, a 4-cylinder RZ is fine, however if you're going for a 6, then 2JZ is what you need (they'll annihilate anything) but you'll need a lot more than $50,000 for that one lol.
Lol, no way, my evo 9 or batty would rip that to bits :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lol, no way, my evo 9 or batty would rip that to bits :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Mate an Evo 8 or 9 would rip any other JDM car to bits - they are great drifters and have the best acceleration.

Wahesh

Reaction score
This is actually embarrassing - the new Stang loses to the new Supra.