Opinion Time to raid rugby

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would bring back Rona for sure. Rona to centre Smith back on the wing and I would get a winger as well.

We have 350k at least to spend also plus CHN and Jayden salary ontop?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Let's getthe next gun, our next john timu. Union is in trouble. Let's raid the juniors not seniors.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Rugby Yawnion in Australia only a fanny hair away from folding we should be looking at the players over there who could make the transition to the greatest game of all.
These players have NRL experience:
Marika Koroibete
Solomona Kata
Tepai Moeroa
Karmichael Hunt
Wouldn't mind having Koroibete and Kata in the squad...
I don't watch rugby so not sure on actual rugby players who would be suitable for the transition across.
Edward quirk .. played with him in a few junior squads in Brisbane . Ranga, hArd worker , really tough and tAlented and best thing about him is he is really humble he never followed the ego that follows a lot of the players

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
We have 350k at least to spend also plus CHN and Jayden salary ontop?
Do we? I don't know, since Foran hasn't missed 12 games (just 2 so far) then maybe we don't get the $350k? Same for CSmith? With CHN and JO de registered maybe we used their contract values on other players so that they didn't have to take the full pay cut. We seem to like to keep back the maximum 5% off the cap until 30 June (that's how we could afford DWZ last year) maybe we used that on other players so that they didn't have to take the full pay cut.

Go Dogs

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I saw in the newspaper Quade Cooper was being chased by the Mighty Bulldogs currently training with the Broncos who are amazed by his crisp bullet passes. Titans also interested but it would only be a short contract as he is going to Japan I think next year.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I saw in the newspaper Quade Cooper was being chased by the Mighty Bulldogs currently training with the Broncos who are amazed by his crisp bullet passes. Titans also interested but it would only be a short contract as he is going to Japan I think next year.
I think we focus more on getting everything right for 2021. I find it hard to see what Quade Cooper does for us for one year.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With Rugby Yawnion in Australia only a fanny hair away from folding we should be looking at the players over there who could make the transition to the greatest game of all.
These players have NRL experience:
Marika Koroibete
Solomona Kata
Tepai Moeroa
Karmichael Hunt
Wouldn't mind having Koroibete and Kata in the squad...
I don't watch rugby so not sure on actual rugby players who would be suitable for the transition across.
The only thing were good at raiding is the local garlic chicken shop..