Rugby Australia set to axe CEO Raelene Castle

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Israel is a preacher of the true meaning of Christianity, not the horrid way the media depicts Priests as being pedos - he even prays for those who have nothing but hatred towards him.
He’s a jerk.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
at least he is still employed or employable when sport returns, not sure about Rae Rae
only for a few more years when he wont be able to run or jump as good, then he will be looking for non stop handouts to keep up with the lastest lamborghini's

"I need $600,000 for the folau foundation so I can travel to poor communities and help them"

*travels to poor community in Lamborghini and reads them the bible*

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
only for a few more years when he wont be able to run or jump as good, then he will be looking for non stop handouts to keep up with the lastest lamborghini's

"I need $600,000 for the folau foundation so I can travel to poor communities and help them"

*travels to poor community in Lamborghini and reads them the bible*
and you're perfect of course?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
im perfect but I don't want you to become jealous so ill be humble and say that im almost perfect
Even though I know that was an attempt at humour, the fact is that all Christians understand that we are far from perfect, doesn't mean Izzy doesn't do a lot of good in the world, and just because some people decided it was edgy to be offended over anything that is even remotely negative towards the LGBT community doesn't change that

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Even though I know that was an attempt at humour, the fact is that all Christians understand that we are far from perfect, doesn't mean Izzy doesn't do a lot of good in the world, and just because some people decided it was edgy to be offended over anything that is even remotely negative towards the LGBT community doesn't change that
doesnt mean izzy does any good in the world either, this guy is only about maximising his money, he played AFL for more money so he will do anything for money including pose for a gay promotion

when your team decided to kill homosexuals for hundreds of years the rest of the world decided it was enough and protect the homosexuals from any further persecution, because I guarantee your team is trying to claw your way back to killing them off again

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
doesnt mean izzy does any good in the world either, this guy is only about maximising his money, he played AFL for more money so he will do anything for money including pose for a gay promotion

when your team decided to kill homosexuals for hundreds of years the rest of the world decided it was enough and protect the homosexuals from any further persecution, because I guarantee your team is trying to claw your way back to killing them off again

No mate, homosexuals copped it from all angles not so long ago, atheists included... don't try and pull that shit

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No mate, homosexuals copped it from all angles not so long ago, atheists included... don't try and pull that shit
that was peer pressure

btw its the most ironic thing off all time is that the religion and people were going after the homosexuals, that the main way they could avoid suspicion was to join the church as priests because that's the only job that requires you to not get married and have kids

1593 conversation:

Robert: hey murphy, why aren't you married? you are coming up to 25 years old, are you a faggot?

Murphy: oh no of course not, umm......I want to join the catholic church and hope to one day become a priest then eventually be pope

Robert: oh man that is fantastic, good luck

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
that was peer pressure

btw its the most ironic thing off all time is that the religion and people were going after the homosexuals, that the main way they could avoid suspicion was to join the church as priests because that's the only job that requires you to not get married and have kids

1593 conversation:

Robert: hey murphy, why aren't you married? you are coming up to 25 years old, are you a faggot?

Murphy: oh no of course not, umm......I want to join the catholic church and hope to one day become a priest then eventually be pope

Robert: oh man that is fantastic, good luck

peer pressure is a petty excuse, take responsibility

by the way you're talking as if I condone the actions of others, which I do not, I certainly don't agree with much of what the Catholic church have been responsible for over the decades

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
peer pressure is a petty excuse, take responsibility

by the way you're talking as if I condone the actions of others, which I do not, I certainly don't agree with much of what the Catholic church have been responsible for over the decades
well one of the ways to take responsibility is to not stand for anymore bullshit and get offended by anything even remotely negative towards LGBT

don't lie, you condone the actions of others and would support reinstating the laws making it illegal to be gay, you just cant say it at this point in time

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well she's gone now. Just read that she has immediately resigned from her position. Funny in the same week both former CEO's of our clubs have resigned from being the CEO's of two major Australian sporting competitions.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well she's gone now. Just read that she has immediately resigned from her position. Funny in the same week both former CEO's of our clubs have resigned from being the CEO's of two major Australian sporting competitions.
Writing was on the wall. She was as incompetent as they come... @Nasheed could've done a better job.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Catalans Dragons: We do not share Israel Folau's views on homosexuality.

THAT IS ALL RAERAE NEEDED TO SAY.

But no no, her stupidity stood in the way and cost RA $3,000,000, their best attacking player, and a potential better placing in the World Cup.
Totally agree everyone has a right to an opinion , if you dont like it disagree?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Totally agree everyone has a right to an opinion , if you dont like it disagree?
Exactly freaking right. How a personal opinion expressed on a personal platform can cost someone there career in a country like Australia defies logic.