Jayden Okunbor to appeal NRL deregistration for schoolgirl sex scandal

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some posters on this thread make themselves out to be saints.

for the record I am 42 and would have no problem banging a hot school girl.
Perhaps you may not. Nor your partner. Children. Whoever. Each to their own. It's up to you and your family to solve that.

Don't think anyone on this thread is making themselves out to be a saint and to claim that is a little shortsighted. Considering that these players are in the public eye naturally they're held to higher standards and expectations, which is correct. People are only commenting based on these expectations imo

Not sure how anyone is making themselves out to be a saint? Fuck. I've even admitted to pimping myself out to people

Last edited:

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: bulldogs get raw end ..... like a table tennis non handle straight up the stink box . NRL have it in for dogs! Wife bashers, speeding, drunk driving , New York hulkster threateninb to kill ,get off lightly. Onkabor did a shit thing and deserves what he gets . CHN fine and 12 weeks max. Greenburg will get what he deserves soon.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why don’t come out and say that Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs and all their supporters are rapists. While you’re at it it’s a good idea to also say that everyone that has ever been accused of a crime is a criminal no matter the outcome of a trial, if they were lucky to have one.

We should count ourselves lucky that vigilantism and Lynch mobs are outlawed.
Could you explain your post a bit more please...not sure if you are having a go at me ...or those who are moralising over JO and CHN and still supporting Pell...(while "you're" at it)?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Could you explain your post a bit more please...not sure if you are having a go at me ...or those who are moralising over JO and CHN and still supporting Pell...(while "you're" at it)?
I’m not getting into Pell’s criminal charges debate, I’ll just state the facts once, 7 out of 7 High Court Judges (that’s unanimous, which doesn’t happen very often in appeals courts) came to the same opinion. They also overturned the 2 lower courts determinations, again something that is extremely rare. That is about as clear cut as it gets and as usual there are some who don’t like the umpires’ decision.

As for other matters, they are yet to be determined.

Go Dogs

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I expect Jayden to get off completely and win his appeal as rumours are soufs are the club interested in signing him.
Yeah, Im sure the NRL will somehow work out a way of fining us for something ridiculous even though they de-registered him and Im sure we will have to pay him compensation for placing him in a position where he had no other option than to fuck a school girl.

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think it's self explanatory

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
DinkumDog, I’m really concerned for your health. Your obsessiveness is really worrying and to save myself a need to a reply for what I’m sure you will be asking, I’m not bothered at all.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
DinkumDog, I’m really concerned for your health. Your obsessiveness is really worrying and to save myself a need to a reply for what I’m sure you will be asking, I’m not bothered at all.
Yeah he's lost it hard.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This guy.
Comparing a guy throwing his wife down some stars, to having a root with someone of age, who is still in school?
I agree that we have been too harsh on CHN and haven't applied common sense or strategy to the decision, I'm just saying there is a fallacy in comparing 'but lodge or Lui did worse' etc.
A better comparison would be that Canberra centre from Melbourne or Bali Fifita.
The skate was wiped clean.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No concern needed bud.
And no, not concerned about you.
Things are great my end.
Just happy to call out the trolls and yeah you and I don’t agree but that’s no biggie - both entitled to our views. Cheers.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You really need to ask? :-)

Are you just dirty because you haven’t sold your pyjamas yet?
Not bein my able to sell the pyjamas is another, albeit disappointing matter. But it makes sense with the layoffs lately and peopel dojng it tough and memorabilia Is not high on a lot of families priory list just now.

that aside, you've gone from 'know it all' wannabe poster that did dirty tactics in the background to unhinged troll in 4 days.
I think Nasheed has got to u.
U see Nasheed when you are asleep.
U hear Nasheed in the wind that flows into your window.
You see Nasheed in the face of every woman and child you see in the street.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not bein my able to sell the pyjamas is another, albeit disappointing matter. But it makes sense with the layoffs lately and peopel dojng it tough and memorabilia Is not high on a lot of families priory list just now.

that aside, you've gone from 'know it all' wannabe poster that did dirty tactics in the background to unhinged troll in 4 days.
I think Nasheed has got to u.
U see Nasheed when you are asleep.
U hear Nasheed in the wind that flows into your window.
You see Nasheed in the face of every woman and child you see in the street.
Pity about your PJ’s I’m sure they’ll find a happy home at some point to anyone with a spare 6 Euro.

Nasheed getting to me, eh?
Thankfully the situation as you described isn’t the case because that would be ugly to da bone :-).

You sound a bit ouchy. No dirty tactics here bud. You can ask any of Mr I’s mates and you’ll draw a blank (again).

I offered you two olive branches and you didn’t accept. Up to you bud. Frankly I’m getting bored and happy to leave it.

Why don’t you discuss that with your multiple accounts (oops personalities) and let me know. Meanwhile, I’ll wait for the next ❌ or ℹ or ✅ or whatever from you or MaxAbuBob or whoever.

OR - the game can go on - and the stakes can be raised - it’s your choice :-).

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Funny how you say such nonsense then end up proving what TwinTurbo is saying
Twin Turbo spent a lot of time trying to explain the meaning of "met". They did meet at school however briefly it was. What's your definition of met?