Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I would rather set my self on fire, than support orange man.

Because of his complete stuff up over coronavirus, the States have a horrific toll.
He saves many lives when he shut down the borders early to China when WHO said not too.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Something is just not right. How are authorities and elites preventing people from attending mass.

Absolute farce of a lock down.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some realistic figures for Iran
Rahmandad used a mathematical model to estimate the true number of coronavirus cases—with harrowing results.

Rahmandad’s model showed that 916,000 people in Iran had likely been infected—with 15,485 dead and 407,515 recovered—

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He saves many lives when he shut down the borders early to China when WHO said not too.
Yeah that’s right they didn’t. The disease was spreading like wild fire and they were celebrating Chinese New Year with no restrictions....

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This might be a bit of a loose comment so forgive me as my posts are usually air tight. It's more of a hunch

But when going out to shops can you tell who has coronavirus and who hasn't? Good looking people are usually virus free

Whereas I sometimes see people walk with a jink in their step, have asymmetrical looking face, short in stature, fat, these people I suspect may be more likely to have coronavirus. Usually people will naturally social distance themselves from these ugly people so we should stop the spread naturally.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This might be a bit of a loose comment so forgive me as my posts are usually air tight. It's more of a hunch

But when going out to shops can you tell who has coronavirus and who hasn't? Good looking people are usually virus free

Whereas I sometimes see people walk with a jink in their step, have asymmetrical looking face, short in stature, fat, these people I suspect may be more likely to have coronavirus. Usually people will naturally social distance themselves from these ugly people so we should stop the spread naturally.
Or... They could be walking weirdly 'cause they wipe their arses too much.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

If they look Mexican stay clear!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I read that in total 430,000 Chinese arrivals landed in USA since Wuhan Flu discovered. Amazing amount of visitors.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He lost them all plus some when he told his ppl that it's only a flu and it will be over by Easter, so nobody took it seriously. Now they have 500k cases and should pass Italy for most deaths some time today (Only 400 behind now and 2k a day are dying in us)

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

so what you're saying is that people should keep their distance when they see you stocking up on TP?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good video on the origins for those who have the time and what I've been talking about:

That was a very interesting documentary and eye opening too. Definitely worth the watch. Answered a few thoughts i had about the whole Coronavirus and CCP.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That was a very interesting documentary and eye opening too. Definitely worth the watch. Answered a few thoughts i had about the whole Coronavirus and CCP.
Agree. Important to note that the doco makers have connections to Trump, as you probably would've guessed with how it concluded.

However, the facts that they presented can't be denied especially those connected to the reasoning behind suspecting the Wuhan Biolab was behind the release of the virus. Their evidence in this part comes from the actions of the officials at that biolab, the CCP Ministry of Health's demands and actions immediately after the virus was 'announced', and also the written statements of a variety of experts in China including the heads of a number of hospitals in Wuhan. None of it is conjecture as the lab itself released information on this testing well before the outbreak.

Based on all of this it does seem clear it was a man-made virus, that's for sure. The latter stuff about bioweapons and all of that, although entirely plausable, I'd need more to be convinced personally.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Points & screams, @Blue_boost has Covid-19.

Status
Not open for further replies.