Jayden Okunbor to appeal NRL deregistration for schoolgirl sex scandal

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Learn something every day mate :-)
I'll leave you to your extra curricular activities...
Aussie meat is valuable over here mate. I can get top dollar for a piece of my arse. And then there's the Eastern European women ... Oh la la

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can you tell me why the condemnation of JO and not CHN. How is it different if they were both "SchoolGirls", is you view obscured because you feel the CHN is more valued as a player.
JO met the girl at school. CHN met his girl in tinder and did not know she was a schoolgirl. Big difference.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
JO met the girl at school. CHN met his girl in tinder and did not know she was a schoolgirl. Big difference.
It depends on your definition of "met", if I get my picture taken with a 100 of so people in a day, maybe or maybe not spoke to half of them, don't recall any of them really, wouldn't recognise them later, is that your definition of "met"? My definition of "met" is a face to face meeting, introduction with an exchange of names, a handshake perhaps. Some people apply even more to the word "met", in this case they are using it as a substitute for "chatted up". Such as Okunbor "chatted up" the girl at the school, exchanged phone numbers, then hooked up later. Which the evidence (that we have seen) plainly is not the case.

My view is they were at the school at the same time, but "met" is a bit of a stretch.

Go Dogs

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not a fan at all of Okunbor he certainly has showed on and off the field how dumb this kid is. I do feel for Chn though I believe it was a teacher he brought back for sex to his room if I am correct. If not I’m sure I will be corrected. In any case legal sex and only fault is breaking a club rule... harsh many other players have done much worse and Greenberg lets go. Eg inglis, Burgess , just wonder how legal their sacking is. Again the dogs pay a heavy price compared to any other club. The sooner Greenberg is gone the sooner all clubs will be treated the same.

Last edited:

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It depends on your definition of "met", if I get my picture taken with a 100 of so people in a day, maybe or maybe not spoke to half of them, don't recall any of them really, wouldn't recognise them later, is that your definition of "met"? My definition of "met" is a face to face meeting, introduction with an exchange of names, a handshake perhaps. Some people apply even more to the word "met", in this case they are using it as a substitute for "chatted up". Such as Okunbor "chatted up" the girl at the school, exchanged phone numbers, then hooked up later. Which the evidence (that we have seen) plainly is not the case.

My view is they were at the school at the same time, but "met" is a bit of a stretch.

Go Dogs
I fully agree with you,my comments are directed at the audience who have been manipulated

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3rd time - revised code of conduct in 2018/19 off season. Hence Barba punishment
This guy.
Comparing a guy throwing his wife down some stars, to having a root with someone of age, who is still in school?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any posters on here moralising on JO and CHN's behaviour (schoolgirls/legal age of consent) BUT YET they find no conflict in supporting Pell and the Catholic Church for systemic paedophilia perpetrators and coverups.

I haven't done a study of posters, but that would seem hypocritical in the extreme to me.

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any posters on here moralising on JO and CHN's behaviour (schoolgirls/legal age of consent) BUT YET they find no conflict in supporting Pell and the Catholic Church for systemic paedophilia perpetrators and coverups.

I haven't done a study of posters, but that would seem hypocritical in the extreme to me.
Why don’t come out and say that Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs and all their supporters are rapists. While you’re at it it’s a good idea to also say that everyone that has ever been accused of a crime is a criminal no matter the outcome of a trial, if they were lucky to have one.

We should count ourselves lucky that vigilantism and Lynch mobs are outlawed.

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Go Dogs
Such nonsense.

JO met her at the school. They did not exchange phone numbers. If you saw the posts (they were posted by someone) the girl contacted him via social media and sent JO a photo taken at the school. JO asked who she was and she pointed herself out in the photo. He knew they had met (however briefly) at school on a "Bulldogs related" visit. They arranged to hook up. The rest is history.

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Such nonsense.

JO met her at the school. They did not exchange phone numbers. If you saw the posts (they were posted by someone) the girl contacted him via social media and sent JO a photo taken at the school. JO asked who she was and she pointed herself out in the photo. He knew they had met (however briefly) at school on a "Bulldogs related" visit. They arranged to hook up. The rest is history.
Funny how you say such nonsense then end up proving what TwinTurbo is saying

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Go Dogs
In the text message exchange, which has been published, Okunbor clearly mentions the school and confirms that she was there, so whether they “met” or not, he clearly knew where she was from when he agreed to meet her.

Go common sense!

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Some posters on this thread make themselves out to be saints.

for the record I am 42 and would have no problem banging a hot school girl.
There have been studies that concludes humans when passing judgement fall into these 2 categories,
1, fair and just
They understand human fallibility
2, scream, shout it and point fingers.
They want to deflect their mistakes onto others.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If the game won’t tolerate such conduct from players, why then would they ever be allowed to play In this code again? yet we all know they will be signed by other clubs an they will be back playing nrl again, if it doesn’t die of corse .!!

it was very silly behaviour, by both. But sacking, de registration.. not convinced it will hold up.
Time & time again this happens.
NRL requires a club tp sack players only for another club to sign them later at a discounted price.