Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope the lawmakers are paying attention to the benefits of this situation... gotta have something good come of it

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first Coronavirus case in NY was March 1. So at the time he was probably right. And he probably posted that before the first case was found. We had 100s of cases before our government told us to stop going out.

Everything looks worse in hindsight.
My point was people pointing the finger at trump should take a look at both political sides in the situation. Nobody really wanted to be the person to make the massive calls which would lead to job losses. Now instead it's lives lost and jobs lost

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My point was people pointing the finger at trump should take a look at both political sides in the situation. Nobody really wanted to be the person to make the massive calls which would lead to job losses. Now instead it's lives lost and jobs lost
But TP that’s his job mate..he is the President of the United States..President of the whole country..it’s why he was elected..to take charge and lead..it’s his responsibility to make that decision..and take responsibility for the outcome of those decisions..whether it be praise or ridicule.. It comes with the position..

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But TP that’s his job mate..he is the President of the United States..President of the whole country..it’s why he was elected..to take charge and lead..it’s his responsibility to make that decision..and take responsibility for the outcome of those decisions..whether it be praise or ridicule.. It comes with the position..
Yeah I'm saying both sides dropped the ball. The opposition wasn't exactly on record at the time stating for a full lockdown, instead they were calling racism because Trump was banning those travelling from china. Both sides are as bad as each other because all it is about is getting 1up on the other.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I'm saying both sides dropped the ball. The opposition wasn't exactly on record at the time stating for a full lockdown, instead they were calling racism because Trump was banning those travelling from china. Both sides are as bad as each other because all it is about is getting 1up on the other.
Yeah I agree to a point..however the President has to be above the bitching.. His first correspondence to the New York Mayor should have been..what do you need? How much do you need? This is what we got.. How can we get it too you? That’s bipartisan..and what good..actually great..leaders do..

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t be fooled in to thinking that Trump is calling out WHO for any moral crusade it’s what you call playing politics..it’s about deflecting what’s happening in the United States as the virus runs rampant and the death rates rise and rise... And his own initial blasé reaction to the virus... all this blame game should be left after all the shit has been cleaned up.. It serves no purpose at the moment..just refocuses away from what everybody should be focusing on and that is fixing the problem and flattening the curve!!
100%. It is obvious that Trump either completely underestimated or wanted to make things seem not quite so bad with his comments of a few weeks ago when he stated that the US would again be open for business by Easter. I know that people like to and need to be made to feel safe and that things are going to be okay but honestly?
The same applies to politics in this country. People, we are continually being told that we are all in this together but it just irks me that certain politicians and certain portions of the general public alike just want to play sides. All in this together means just that and I have been happy with the responses to the situation. People tend to forget that this generation has never seen anything like this before and we are all in new territory. Let's hope that if nothing else we have learned a massive lesson and that we take heed of it.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is where trumps on the ball and why myself, @Kaz etc support him. He's not going to let this blatant corruption go.
I would rather set my self on fire, than support orange man.

Because of his complete stuff up over coronavirus, the States have a horrific toll.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
100%. It is obvious that Trump either completely underestimated or wanted to make things seem not quite so bad with his comments of a few weeks ago when he stated that the US would again be open for business by Easter. I know that people like to and need to be made to feel safe and that things are going to be okay but honestly?
The same applies to politics in this country. People, we are continually being told that we are all in this together but it just irks me that certain politicians and certain portions of the general public alike just want to play sides. All in this together means just that and I have been happy with the responses to the situation. People tend to forget that this generation has never seen anything like this before and we are all in new territory. Let's hope that if nothing else we have learned a massive lesson and that we take heed of it.
Abso..bloody..lutely.. Hear hear..

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone that goes for a drive this weekend will know what it feels like owning a wrx. Pulled over for no reason with police trying to find a reason to book you.

THis weekend even Prius drivers are feeling the wrx wrath.

For the real wrx owners, we need to keep our cars locked away, if your seen writing a wrx this long weekend, you will cop the $1100 fine for driving with no valid excuse, double demerits for speeding, another $350 for touching your phone and a defect because of your illegal intake mods

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching Barry Cassidy on Sky News and he said ScoMo has done a good job to date controlling the virus when compared to other places.

I have to agree, credit where credits due, well done so far.

The only stuff up it seems is the bloody Ruby Princess, and one of of my favourite clips says it all:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watching Barry Cassidy on Sky News and he said ScoMo has done a good job to date controlling the virus when compared to other places.

I have to agree, credit where credits due, well done so far.

The only stuff up it seems is the bloody Ruby Princess, and one of of my favourite clips says it all:

Yeah so far he has made a decent balancing act,I would prefer more strict measures but hey.
When this is over I reakon he deserves to finish his holiday in Hawaii in peace

A

Alexander the Great

Madman he is !!! Did he buy you a beer at least? He is loved in Qld. Bit a fan on some of his views either is his step brother but his heart is in the right place.

Having trouble recognising you from your avatar.

My wife and I caught the Brisbane river ferry to the Story Bridge Hotel a few years ago and who turned up for a beer by himself.

Thats right Bob Katter with his hat on.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Madman he is !!! Did he buy you a beer at least? He is loved in Qld. Bit a fan on some of his views either is his step brother but his heart is in the right place.
Nah I left him alone.

Don't quite get what you mean about his step brother?

I agree he has long stood up for his electorate and bushies in general.

I like his style.

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Him and his step broher didn't see eye to eye on the same sex marriage thing and it played out in public arena. Besides his stance on that he goes ok with the people in Qld.
Bob gets ridiculed mercilessly by the press and sometimes rightly so but he is a genuine man who gives a shit about his constituents which is rare in a politician

A

Alexander the Great

I love that quality about him. He fights the big guys and their lawyers and fancy suits for the working class.

Bob gets ridiculed mercilessly by the press and sometimes rightly so but he is a genuine man who gives a shit about his constituents which is rare in a politician

Status
Not open for further replies.