Other News Source Shoosh

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
If Greenies allows CHN and Okunbour back in but with another club and Greenie isn't gone by then. Final nail in the coffin. He'd be gone for sure.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why cant we just let him serve his ban and re sign him do the whole i was a bad boy and have found god and changed my life story works for the others the guy is a gun

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why cant we just let him serve his ban and re sign him do the whole i was a bad boy and have found god and changed my life story works for the others the guy is a gun
because he won't want to return to the club who sacrificed him

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The nrl de registered him not us and what he did was stupid
so is what Curtis Scott did but Canberra protected him, and the thugs from Storm and Broncos for what they did over the Summer

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just another example of Greenberg’s hatred towards the dogs. Someone else picks up our player dirt cheap and we cop the loss. A bloody good player.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just another example of Greenberg’s hatred towards the dogs. Someone else picks up our player dirt cheap and we cop the loss. A bloody good player.
Most importantly...God bless all on this Good Friday !!!
Thank God Greenturd is a BULLDOGS fan :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:
Can you imagine if he wasn't :fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His a wanker big time
I can not forget his words when the rumour came out about him becoming the NRLs new CEO before the English bloke...
" I have unfinished job at the Bulldogs " he said
He should have said " I have a job to finish the Bulldogs "
That's exactly what he did...He brought in Des-troyer ( Hitler ) Hasler...The rest we became history !!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is the part that sucks but anyway plenty of forwards running around
I still believe we did the right thing. We can not allow this typr of act to be a part of our culture IMO.
Hebis a big loss, but we have some good young forwards coming through.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doesn’t surprise me one bit. We‘ll suffer for being the ‘pc club’ while another team will help his ‘redemption story’. You won’t win a premiership with choir boys but our club really wants to keep selling that image. Not a surprise we’ve been trash since we went in that direction.
If players perform badly just fine them and keep it moving. Good performances on the field will help everybody forget anyway
The thing is, he fucked up. But he will have learnt a very valuable lesson, and will no doubt become a perfect role model here after. But he had to learn that lesson. If the NRL or us didn't teach this lesson then you would continue to seethis type of shit.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still believe we did the right thing. We can not allow this typr of act to be a part of our culture IMO.
Hebis a big loss, but we have some good young forwards coming through.
I agree culture has to be more important than any player

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgetting the rest ...

Anasta slept with Shifty's wife? Mutha fucker
That is the truth. He moved into his Aunts place in Camden after that. Shifty is a great guy away from footy as well as a great player. SBW slept with Anastas gf in the toilets at a club as revenge

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That is the truth. He moved into his Aunts place in Camden after that. Shifty is a great guy away from footy as well as a great player. SBW slept with Anastas gf in the toilets at a club as revenge
Anasta, SBW, S.Burgess, Warner... She loves the sportstar dick. Did I miss anyone lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
so is what Curtis Scott did but Canberra protected him, and the thugs from Storm and Broncos for what they did over the Summer
I get your frustration but the nrl didn’t de register curtis scott,i think the issue you’re getting mixed up with is more the fact the nrl punish us more severely than other clubs and are totally inconsistent with ,I agree with this

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get your frustration but the nrl didn’t de register curtis scott,i think the issue you’re getting mixed up with is more the fact the nrl punish us more severely than other clubs and are totally inconsistent with ,I agree with this

I know, but the Raiders and Ricky protected him, because they got sick of being in situations where they were the good guys and other teams were benefiting from it

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn’t surprise me one bit. We‘ll suffer for being the ‘pc club’ while another team will help his ‘redemption story’. You won’t win a premiership with choir boys but our club really wants to keep selling that image. Not a surprise we’ve been trash since we went in that direction.
If players perform badly just fine them and keep it moving. Good performances on the field will help everybody forget anyway
This club rolled over and forever took it up the arse after the events of this day “Good Friday” against Souths.

we killed James Graham, and we killed our emblem.

from that day onwards we let the NRL and media make us their bitches, and the proof is where we sit on the table now compared to those years prior to the game....