Other News Source Greenburg to be sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
this 'bow to sponsors morals' feels like a new thing.
And to be honest who gives a fuck.

no wigga is going into car sales and seeing a well priced lancer and going 'hell no im not buying that otherwise perfect car for me because the sponsor the bulldogs who had players who were in trouble for bringing ho's to their hotel rooms'.
Or,
'I'm not taking that half price qantas deal because they sponsor the wallabies who has Izzy who shared a repent post at gays' .

sure, they would cop some consumer heat if sponsoring Michael Vick personally, on the extreme, but price , exposure and personal needs always win out.
It's why Nike is the perfect sponsor for our club....embrace the madness...make it a marketing ploy :grinning:

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck channel 9, they use and abuse everyone . Let Karl go from 9 from political correctness then re hire him, let vlandys get a new deal with channel 7. New broad caster could change it all up in sick of seeing Andrew Johns babble on about shit they are all to comfy , I notice fox league hire ex players who have good knowledge while 9 jsut get the best ex players even if they offer nothing I.e Thaiday

Malla

Reaction score
we had a sponsor with Mitsubishi electric who stuck with us for many years through trouble and renewed in 2007 for 2008, Greenberg took over in early 2008, global financial crisis happened in 2008, Mitsubishi electric doesn't renew the contract, Greenberg cant find a new sponsor, Greenberg has a pretty good excuse but wants a better excuse, Greenberg blames the club and how it was previously run for the lack of sponsor, fans like you believe it
Lol okkkkkkkkkk
You have no idea

Malla

Reaction score
Fuck channel 9, they use and abuse everyone . Let Karl go from 9 from political correctness then re hire him, let vlandys get a new deal with channel 7. New broad caster could change it all up in sick of seeing Andrew Johns babble on about shit they are all to comfy , I notice fox league hire ex players who have good knowledge while 9 jsut get the best ex players even if they offer nothing I.e Thaiday
Ch9 want out. Dunno if it’ll happen until that deal is up but worst case I can’t see ch9 on board come the new broadcast neg.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Gallop. Best ceo we had he was fair on others Ever since he left and smith came in and greenberg there’s been lesser penalties for salary cap breaches and favouritism. Can see greenberg goes hard on us either he hates us or penalises us more to not show his old colours
Gallop was a news Ltd cronie. He undercut broadcast deals.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lol okkkkkkkkkk
You have no idea
bulldogs image problems happen around 2002-2006

yes home loans upgrade sponsorship at the end of 2005, our lineup is Mitsubishi electric, auto group, yes home loans and nike

Mitsubishi electric extend the sponsorship deal in June 2007 for 2008

Maxim home loans become short sponsor in Oct 2007, their CEO cites our successful track record and fierce competitiveness

Sagem becomes back of shorts sponsor in Feb 2008

Greenberg becomes ceo replacing noad in march 2008, the club was in excellent condition at this moment with a full lineup of sponsors including bankstown sports club as sleeve sponsors, sonny bill on a long term deal, mason, Sherwin, o meley have recently had their contracts mutually terminated or expired, and Andrew ryan/luke patten have been payed more up front to free up even more cap room for 2009, this is almost a perfect example of how to rebuild a team

Our performance suffers with an injury crisis, a coach who is outgoing and SBW walking out

Greenberg cant get any of the sponsors to extend beyond 2008

GFC hits hardest in Sep 2008, now everybody is going to be extra tight with money, Greenberg cant get anyone on board for 2009

Greenberg tries to give away jersey space for free, and meets with camp quality who say they wont associate with our club

Greenberg in the most pathetic display of any bulldogs ceo in history, begs them to be on our jersey for free instead of telling them to fuck off and that their puppets are boring as shit and might be making the situation worse

Greenberg milks this story for years to showcase how difficult his job was to turn the club around because he wanted mainstream acceptance and the way to do it was shit on our club because everyone hates us

Malla

Reaction score
bulldogs image problems happen around 2002-2006

yes home loans upgrade sponsorship at the end of 2005, our lineup is Mitsubishi electric, auto group, yes home loans and nike

Mitsubishi electric extend the sponsorship deal in June 2007 for 2008

Maxim home loans become short sponsor in Oct 2007, their CEO cites our successful track record and fierce competitiveness

Sagem becomes back of shorts sponsor in Feb 2008

Greenberg becomes ceo replacing noad in march 2008, the club was in excellent condition at this moment with a full lineup of sponsors including bankstown sports club as sleeve sponsors, sonny bill on a long term deal, mason, Sherwin, o meley have recently had their contracts mutually terminated or expired, and Andrew ryan/luke patten have been payed more up front to free up even more cap room for 2009, this is almost a perfect example of how to rebuild a team

Our performance suffers with an injury crisis, a coach who is outgoing and SBW walking out

Greenberg cant get any of the sponsors to extend beyond 2008

GFC hits hardest in Sep 2008, now everybody is going to be extra tight with money, Greenberg cant get anyone on board for 2009

Greenberg tries to give away jersey space for free, and meets with camp quality who say they wont associate with our club

Greenberg in the most pathetic display of any bulldogs ceo in history, begs them to be on our jersey for free instead of telling them to fuck off and that their puppets are boring as shit and might be making the situation worse

Greenberg milks this story for years to showcase how difficult his job was to turn the club around because he wanted mainstream acceptance and the way to do it was shit on our club because everyone hates us
Okkkkkkk
You have no clue. I will keep it at that mate.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Okkkkkkk
no you have no clue, your post about Greenberg becoming boss at a time when our club didn't have any sponsors is very embarrassing

even if you're not embarrassed, im embarrassed for you

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Okkkkkkk
Lol at your response.....

If you cant back yourself up. You just shouldn't reply. Makes you look silly

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Greenberg going to the daily telegraph to ask them to write good stories about him was almost as sickening as begging the sponsor that hated us to let them put their logo on our jersey for free

BULLDOGS CEO Todd Greenberg has admitted his club is "tarnished" and taken the extraordinary initiative of showcasing a charity on the 2009 jersey front to soften poor community perceptions.
Camp Quality - which helps children with cancer - will have its logo featured on all official Bulldogs merchandise and communications as part of a wholesale mission to revolutionise the club's tattered image from within. Greenberg recently accepted the Bulldogs' brand needed attention after the salary cap and Coffs Harbour scandals, followed by a disastrous 2008 in which the club quit its spiritual Belmore base, split from marquee star Sonny Bill Williams and finished with the wooden spoon.

"We can't lie to ourselves any longer - perception is reality," Greenberg said. "People's perceptions about the club need to change and the only ones that can do that are us."

The secret rescue mission began in July, when Greenberg met Camp Quality CEO Simon Rowntree about the landmark alignment.

Despite being offered millions of dollars worth of free exposure, Rowntree was initially wary about linking his charity with an NRL club that boasted such a dubious reputation.

Greenberg was the fake ceo of the bulldogs who bowed down to those who hated the club, someone now should say that we cant find a sponsor as the club is tarnished because we are a bunch of soft PC pussy losers due to Greenberg wanted people to like us

its not good if people like us, for example I liked souths when they were shit

Malla

Reaction score
Lol at your response.....

If you cant back yourself up. You just shouldn't reply. Makes you look silly
I am not going to bother replying to someone that is making things up.

Malla

Reaction score
no you have no clue, your post about Greenberg becoming boss at a time when our club didn't have any sponsors is very embarrassing

even if you're not embarrassed, im embarrassed for you
I am embarrassed for you for making things up on an internet forum

good luck with that

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I am embarrassed for you for making things up on an internet forum

good luck with that
what did I make up?, I presented the clear timeline and facts that proved you were wrong

tell me because i want to improve myself

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
He's not the worst CEO tbh. Sure there were things that he could have done better, as is the case with anyone, but he was never as bad as Castle. At least Greenberg was a lot more hands on, he took over at a time when we had no sponsor, he worked hard in fixing the clubs perception and brand with the media and built a relationship with Camp Quality, which was immense for us back in 2009. I think we had Jaycar come on as a sponsor that year. He brought over Des, who at the time was a big signing for us.

The job he has done at NRL is shocking, but I think the money and the power probably got the better of him.
fake: he took over at a time when we had no sponsor
real: we had Mitsubishi electric, Sagem, Bankstown sports club, nike and maxim home loans, who pretty much all joined us in the few months before Greenberg, the only space that we had left for sponsors was the dick area of the shorts, maybe we could have got durex to be the official penis sponsor of the dogs

fake: camp quality was immense for us
real: camp quality was a publicity stunt and it was nothing

ok?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
?

A speculative article. When you get a press release, then you can state that he is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.