Opinion Time to raid rugby

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
With Rugby Yawnion in Australia only a fanny hair away from folding we should be looking at the players over there who could make the transition to the greatest game of all.
These players have NRL experience:
Marika Koroibete
Solomona Kata
Tepai Moeroa
Karmichael Hunt
Wouldn't mind having Koroibete and Kata in the squad...
I don't watch rugby so not sure on actual rugby players who would be suitable for the transition across.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
With Rugby Yawnion in Australia only a fanny hair away from folding we should be looking at the players over there who could make the transition to the greatest game of all.
Marika Koroibete
Solomona Kata
Tepai Moeroa
Karmichael Hunt
I don't watch rugby so not sure on actual rugby players who would be suitable for the transition across.
No Karmichaels thanks.

I'll take Rona.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The problem is right now most clubs can barely pay the players they currently have under contract, let alone trying to recruit others from Rugby.

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yea except none of em will want to come to our mess of a club. LOL

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marika Koroibete
Solomona Kata
Tepai Moeroa
Karmichael Hunt
There's a reason y,they are playing rugby,they can't tackle,

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Koroibete was a beast in the one game of Rugby I watched during the World Cup.

Loved Rona when he played for us. I think it'd be hard for him to maintain the level/expectations we'd place on him tho.

Both probably have two to three years left in them.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Isn't he signed with the Tahs? Well last I heard has was anyway.
Plays for London Irish in the UK.
But with the ‘Rona (pun intended) who knows what the fallouts might be in terms of money, longevity etc. Would be great to get him back but probably a long shot.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Plays for London Irish in the UK.
But with the ‘Rona (pun intended) who knows what the fallouts might be in terms of money, longevity etc. Would be great to get him back but probably a long shot.
I think we're getting our wires crossed lol... I meant that I thought Karmichael was signed to the tahs lol.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah spot on have a crack at koribete he is still quick and I’d have Rona back too if the league season gets back on track and players getting paid again wouldn’t be surprised plus we have a couple spots to fill

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think players within this code or union can be picky who they choose to go to atm. Every one will be desperate to chase that paper again. I say it’s a blessing in disguise for us if we stay alive as a club.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not sure of the situation with regards to contracts, but going after Vunivalu and Korobeite would be unreal