Songs of Yesteryear

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
PS just re-watching Narcos and just saw one of Pablos sicarios wearing a Motörhead tee shirt and thought of you lol
"If you squeeze my lizard, i'll put my snake on you"

One of my favorite Motörhead lines.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
PS just re-watching Narcos and just saw one of Pablos sicarios wearing a Motörhead tee shirt and thought of you lol
Will definitely have to get around to watching Narcos, sounds like the boys have a bit of style!:grinning::tearsofjoy:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
"If you squeeze my lizard, i'll put my snake on you"

One of my favorite Motörhead lines.
Lemmy was a great wordsmith!
Love his tongue in cheek lyrics, his interviews are great as well, could listen to the legend talk all day. Had a super dry, quick wit and was very articulate and intelligent.
Love the lyrics to Iron Horse, they just paint the image of carefree living life to the full, not giving a shit. Brilliant.
He was a champ Ol' Lem.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love his tongue in cheek lyrics, his interviews are great as well, could listen to the legend talk all day. Had a super dry, quick wit and was very articulate and intelligent.
Love the lyrics to Iron Horse, they just paint the image of carefree living life to the full, not giving a shit. Brilliant.
He was a champ Ol' Lem.
Watched a Doco a while back about Lemmy and Motörhead. He sure loved his Jack Daniels.

Actually talking of Lemmy, i was watching an old movie called Hardware the other night and Lemmy had a cameo appearance in it where he played a taxi driver. Supposedly he did the part for a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was a champ Ol' Lem.
He had endless great quotes. Here's a pretty good list of some good ones. I like #9. Some of them are actually more relevant today than ever.

https://www.needsomefun.net/20-significant-lemmy-kilmister-quotes-with-lemmy-photoss/

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Bit of a random 90s song. John Popper is a freak on harmonica

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Mrs is a huge fan so I took her to their farewell show. Was a pretty good show. Crazy neon everywhere.
Gotta appreciate a good live band. Think they've gotten bigger since their farewell, as some of their songs are performing quite well on the tube

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
In case anyone wants to see the official clip

Someone said this film clip was messed up, i'm guessing it's because the old lady making out with the younger dude. Very tame, if you really wanna see some messed up film clips, deep dive into some of the heavy metal genres, some of you will be scarred no doubt :laughing:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Someone said this film clip was messed up, i'm guessing it's because the old lady making out with the younger dude. Very tame, if you really wanna see some messed up film clips, deep dive into some of the heavy metal genres, some of you will be scarred no doubt :laughing:
would you make out with her, though? :tearsofjoy: