Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shops are being irresponsible for placing restrictions on toilet paper etc..

What's the point of placing a restriction on goods so people have to make multiple trips to get things. Just making the ques long for the same items.. forcing people to mix. let them buy 10 of something then they do t need to return. Are we serious to stop the spread? If so it's better to buy in bulk and visit less frequently.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had like one big pack lol I don't shit 10 x a day @Blue_boost
I'm sorry but I'm calling your bluff. You don't have any toilet paper, hence the rabid foaming from the mouth response to anyone saying they have some. Your fooling yourself thinking you have plenty.

That's why you don't shit 10 X a day as you need to use your hands to clean up. :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I spoke to the local suppliers and they said two things of note:

- The main cause of the shortage is people hoard buying, but it's also due to logistic supply chains. Usually they provide 70% of the stock to businesses and 30% to supermarkets. With everyone working from home, the logitstic supply chain needs to change and that takes money and time to change everything over. But give it a few weeks and they will adapt to the new norm
- They also mentioned one thing of key note. They said that they need to ensure that Boost gets at least 50 rolls per week. They're not sure why. Probably some kind of gastro issue. But they need to make sure he gets the requisite rolls or he'll lose it and start posting crazy conspiracy theories online

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well he need heaps of loo paper as he shits from his arse & mouth.
At least I have plenty... People that have none (and you know who you are) simply cant compete in society. In medieval times it would be off with their heads, useless to society, can't catch their own fish

I have a large double storey home with a void area, high ceiling.. I'll stack up my toilet roles and post up a pic.. I'll hit the ceiling easy.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
At least I have plenty... People that have none (and you know who you are) simply cant compete in society. In medieval times it would be off with their heads, useless to society, can't catch their own fish
Admittedly my parents went to Coles the other day and there was no toilet paper. They were worried for a few seconds before the store dude said, "Next truckload is just arriving now"

They got a whole 24 pack. They should be right for a while.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Admittedly my parents went to Coles the other day and there was no toilet paper. They were worried for a few seconds before the store dude said, "Next truckload is just arriving now"

If they are wise and use it sparingly they will get a good 12 weeks worth out of that lot. Also my brother reckons that if you get the four ply you could quite easily get four times the amount of paper by unrolling it. Short nails would be a definite advantage for that.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have a large double storey home with a void area, high ceiling.. I'll stack up my toilet roles and post up a pic.. I'll hit the ceiling easy.
Wow what fun you have in isolation.

Hope you have fun searching the internet for relevant photos.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont get why people are fking hoarding toilet paper like its food. Worst case scenario go wash your arse within the shower, probably 1000x cleaner than whipping your arse with paper.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So apparently China are in recovery stage now because they shut down everything for a month previously.

The government had told all it's citizens to stockpile a months worth and then completely shut down everything. No one was allowed out at any time of day.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I'm calling your bluff. You don't have any toilet paper, hence the rabid foaming from the mouth response to anyone saying they have some. Your fooling yourself thinking you have plenty.

That's why you don't shit 10 X a day as you need to use your hands to clean up. :grinning:
oh yep, you got me

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So apparently China are in recovery stage now because they shut down everything for a month previously.

The government had told all it's citizens to stockpile a months worth and then completely shut down everything. No one was allowed out at any time of day.
that's what they should have done here when they gave out the stimulus

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

If we didn’t walk upright..but on all fours..we wouldn’t need toilet paper.. Damn you evolutions!!!!!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would have said, buying 1 trillion rolls of shit paper is.

But thinking about it rationally, you are right. (world domination.)
dumbass will spend his last penny on tp and then realise he can't afford to eat

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
:grinning: his greatest lifetime achievement
Moon, the people without toilet paper obviously can't see beyond the toilet paper collections of others.

But it's a far greater issue, it show that the people with toilet paper stocks are resourceful, allocate resources, plan well, anticipate threats and are proactive to produce better outcomes. Make for better crisis managers, first respondents, leaders etc.

Those without toilet paper probably attend work without their tools, phone and wallet. Simply don't think ahead and likely have buck teeth.

Next person I job interview, my first question will be at reception, what is your toilet paper stocks.. if they say less than 65 , I will say "ok, I will walk you to the meeting room", I'll walk them out the back door into an alley and say wait here.. then shut the door and get back to work. 6-7 hours later they would most likely still be there waiting, they just don't get the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.