Fox League: 20 players of the NRL era continue with our pick of 10 to 6. Who will be in the top 5 ⁉️

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
North Queensland and their fans are so f'n cringe when it comes to anybody who doesn't believe JT is the GOAT.

image from cesspit Reddit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who has already been picked?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Taumalolo is already an immortal for me, the fuck is he doing at 12

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It will be Lockyer, Johns and Inglis

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Taumalolo is already an immortal for me, the fuck is he doing at 12
Immortal? lol come on man... I mean yeah maybe he gets numbers we have not seen before, but he is also playing against weaker defenders than we have seen before

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Immortal? lol come on man... I mean yeah maybe he gets numbers we have not seen before, but he is also playing against weaker defenders than we have seen before
Unless the wheels fall off I just don't see how he isn't an immortal. Weaker defenders? In what universe? Defences are way more disciplined and hard to break down these days.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unless the wheels fall off I just don't see how he isn't an immortal. Weaker defenders? In what universe? Defences are way more disciplined and hard to break down these days.

Then you've got multiple teams that only turn up every 6 weeks, also very few hard men in the game, very few guys who will put a shot on, and plenty of outlawed hits.. I think in previous eras he still would have been a good player, but would have had nowhere near the impact that he does have in today's game... like imagine him trying to break 200 against our team in that "how the Bulldogs used to conduct business" game for example

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Then you've got multiple teams that only turn up every 6 weeks, also very few hard men in the game, very few guys who will put a shot on, and plenty of outlawed hits.. I think in previous eras he still would have been a good player, but would have had nowhere near the impact that he does have in today's game... like imagine him trying to break 200 against our team in that "how the Bulldogs used to conduct business" game for example
Lol are you serious? Taumalolo would fucking slap them, get off it. You need to turn down the nostalgia, this "tough guy" image of rugby league you have means fuck all against the powerhouse that is Taumalolo. "Would've been a good player" lol...he'd hands down be the best forward just like he is now.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol are you serious? Taumalolo would fucking slap them, get off it. You need to turn down the nostalgia, this "tough guy" image of rugby league you have means fuck all against the powerhouse that is Taumalolo. "Would've been a good player" lol...he'd hands down be the best forward just like he is now.

put some of the hard men from the day in our soft comp and they would be making Lolo meters as well.. I mean Klemmer is one of the biggest meter eaters today and he is a cat

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
put some of the hard men from the day in our soft comp and they would be making Lolo meters as well.. I mean Klemmer is one of the biggest meter eaters today and he is a cat
Lol no.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
game is a lot easier when you haven't got guys rushing up on you.. deny it all you like but the game today is soft as shit
Lol so apparently all you need to be is tough to stop Taumalolo, yh good one. Can't believe there even needs to be a discussion about this.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol so apparently all you need to be is tough to stop Taumalolo, yh good one. Can't believe there even needs to be a discussion about this.
you're not going to stop him completely, I am just saying he wouldn't have stood out in different eras like he does today... you're the one who thinks he is an immortal, not me

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
you're not going to stop him completely, I am just saying he wouldn't have stood out in different eras like he does today... you're the one who thinks he is an immortal, not me
He absolutely would stand out.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Surprised to see Thurston outside the top 5.
Even Fittler, whom I never rated, I thought would be a notch or two higher.

lolo I would have put 11.
Buderus generous.

Who is left?
Johns will be 1 obviously,
Guessing Hayne, Inglis, Lockyer and Darius round out the other 4 ?

Kimmorley anywhere ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
LoLo just needs to push a line and not have hitmwn rushing to take your head off.
He's lucky to be in today's era. Would have just been an average first grader in nineties

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He absolutely would stand out.
No mate he wouldn’t stand out with the five metre rule like the old days without that extra five metres he wouldn’t have enough wind up space to crack defences like he does now with the soft 10 metre rule, or did you conveniently forget that old rule?