News Why Kieran Foran isn't angry about looming $500,000 pay cut

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canterbury veteran Kieran Foran has revealed he is close to being ready to play again after undergoing shoulder surgery in the off-season.

The Kiwi international told the Sydney Morning Herald he would be right to play whenever the Telstra Premiership returns from its hiatus.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
fair shout. But we still have to have 30 in the squad and if he accepts minimum wage I’d take it. He seems to have a great attitude and the other players like having him around I just wouldn’t pay a cent more then minimum if he wanted to stay. He’s already got his retirement fund from us
I would give him 100k as a halves coach and keep him out of the salary cap if anything. You would probably get more value out of the bloke unless he strains his back setting up the cones..

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran was broken before he came to us, heck he was broken when he left Parramatta. He's not suddenly going to be less broken next year. Cut the losses look elsewhere.

I'd look at Tom Dearden for instance as a genuine half/five and we can easily get him for 250k-300k max. He'll also stay on the park more. He's just an option. Last year we could have bought Brodie Croft...

That's only halves, we still need a hooker and a fullback...no DWZ isn't a fullback, he's a winger

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: I called it last week.... time to believe. Up the dogs!

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We took a risk with him for three years now is the time for him to show the same faith in the club and play for match payments, if hes fit he gets payed, if not no moola!

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran is a wanker he’s really burning inside of him losing money .

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Foran is a wanker he’s really burning inside of him losing money .
A wanker for something out of his control? I think Foran is everything but that. Everyone is burning they're not earning what they agreed to. This is also bigger than footy and applies to a lot of people around the world.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
oh ffs
fuck foran
fuck anyone that still supports him in our jersey. Delivered us nothing, just holding us back
Let him go if he wants to keep playing. If he wants to do the right thing he should stay on as a coach and pay the club 100k a year.

We've had no cohesion since he came here. Oh but we win games with him some of you gronks say. Oh yes those 4 games a year and how about the games where we are absolutely fucked because of the disorganisation caused by a half playing like a fucking dildo in and out until constantly. How many games coming back from injury, or the games where he is injured, or working up to match fitness. Would be much better value not playing and guiding our young halves

oh but hes just unlucky! None of those injuries relate to anything

hes consistently injured and should be gone, end of story

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
oh ffs
fuck foran
fuck anyone that still supports him in our jersey. Delivered us nothing, just holding us back
Let him go if he wants to keep playing. If he wants to do the right thing he should stay on as a coach and pay the club 100k a year.

We've had no cohesion since he came here. Oh but we win games with him some of you gronks say. Oh yes those 4 games a year and how about the games where we are absolutely fucked because of the disorganisation caused by a half playing like a fucking dildo in and out until constantly. How many games coming back from injury, or the games where he is injured, or working up to match fitness. Would be much better value not playing and guiding our young halves

oh but hes just unlucky! None of those injuries relate to anything

hes consistently injured and should be gone, end of story
You want him to coach us and pay us 100k a year ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You want him to coach us and pay us 100k a year ?
No I am actually loved and respected here.

You seem so angry at Foran for getting hurt.

I would like to see how you would like to enforce him to work for us but pay us at the same time.

could you pay me some money? I'd like that

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Am I missing something here? Why do people keep floating the idea of Foran being given a coaching roll at the Dogs. Anyone would think hes a master of his trade. How many games has he gone missing. Fully fit he is no where near a 1M 5/8. Ive seen nothing when he was match fit to indicate hes worth big $$. He is a pretty good footballer. Hes not as shit as Mbye on 1M but still. Id take a Lockier perhaps now that he has alot more sideline experience studying the game after having a successful career or Andrew Johns ( even though I cant stand the bloke ) but Foran? Its as if we have been shit for so long that we will settle for just about anything that resembles spark or flash. We will never be great again when we strive for Mediocrity.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
@mods how down there is no option to like our own comments?
Because that was fire.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Am I missing something here? Why do people keep floating the idea of Foran being given a coaching roll at the Dogs. Anyone would think hes a master of his trade. How many games has he gone missing. Fully fit he is no where near a 1M 5/8. Ive seen nothing when he was match fit to indicate hes worth big $$. He is a pretty good footballer. Hes not as shit as Mbye on 1M but still. Id take a Lockier perhaps now that he has alot more sideline experience studying the game after having a successful career or Andrew Johns ( even though I cant stand the bloke ) but Foran? Its as if we have been shit for so long that we will settle for just about anything that resembles spark or flash. We will never be great again when we strive for Mediocrity.
The games he has won for us have been against the likes of Titans and the Tigers, among other teams who we have beaten without him in the squad.. I can't recall him being the best on field against any of the better teams when he has played

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
There is another option the mods have, they should give you the mr invisble treatment
Check yourself.
You are making seriously troll comments!
You want a man to give up a million dollar contract, to coach us and also pay us 100k.
We need Foran to fire this year as a player.
Honestly,
Check yourself!

*rest of kennel go oooooooh Nasheed typing lyrical acid, his keyboard like a hot plate, his fingers simmering Chernobyl radiation, his eyes like UV rays, and Dalger burned so hard, the firemen need to be called!*

I'm operating 5G but you still on 4G!

I really wish I was able to click like on my own message.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
you provide nothing!
Just out of curiosity what are you providing the forum?
Every post I see you're trying to harass players to give cash.
times are tight for all.