Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There is apparently some dispute over it, however there are a range of news sources reporting that he did. It would be consistent with stuff he is on record about. It is also well documented that he has not conducted himself in accord with distancing guidelines.
Wow,
What a dickhead

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope parents are monitoring their brats to make sure they are doing all their school work and not playing Fortnite

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope parents are monitoring their brats to make sure they are doing all their school work and not playing Fortnite
I refuse to play Fortnite, that game is full of annoying twelvies that cry at the drop of a hat and squeak the fuck outta your ears.

Only upside is it's taken a majority of them away from COD, though you still get some on there. Occasionally you'll find one kid that's hilarious.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
where is it? go look in your storeroom bozo
They said there was heaps of supply. Where is it?

But the way I bought a pack of 10 rolls today (to maintain my inventory of 200) and also grabbed 6 hand sanitizers. It's raining men!!!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They said there was heaps of supply. Where is it?

But the way I bought a pack of 10 rolls today (to maintain my inventory of 200) and also grabbed 6 hand sanitizers. It's raining men!!!
I told you, it is in yours and the many other selfish people's store rooms!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just doing a tidy up of my linen press and believe it or not found a brand new 200ml bottle of hand sanistiser that I was unaware I had. 62% alcohol based and not made in China. Don't think that stuff goes out of date so a bit of a bonus to say the least. Probably a few years old.
Shows you plan for a rainy day.. it's pouring but there are a few on here still with their heads in the sand. We all know who they are, they get their back up when you talk about toilet paper

A few mugs on here might buy your old sanitiser. The slow ones to react. I have about 10 litres of hand sanitiser here so I'm alright but some on here so slow off the blocks have none with no prospects of getting any. Give em a few drops, maybe $5 every 5ml.

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I told you, it is in yours and the many other selfish people's store rooms!
Not selfish, just a few steps ahead. I often go into Coles, for entertainment value, look down the toilet paper isle knowing there is none and smirking at the desperate lurkers around. Beggers. I know never to give them a job as they are too slow to react, dont plan properly and call everyone selfish when they run a race and finish last

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not selfish, just a few steps ahead. I often go into Coles, for entertainment value, look down the toilet paper isle knowing there is none and smirking at the desperate lurkers around. Beggers. I know never to give them a job as they are too slow to react, dont plan properly and call everyone selfish when they run a race and finish last
You guys are causing the problem, when we have been reminded again and again from the manufacturers themselves that there is no shortage. No, not selfish at all

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are causing the problem, when we have been reminded again and again from the manufacturers themselves that there is no shortage. No, not selfish at all
The manufacturers say there is no shortage yet there is none on the shelves? A month later. Go buy some if there is heaps to go around. I'll be standing at the end of the toilet isle laughing at the desperate beggar lurkers.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Strange one that. Yes, they keep saying there is more than enough toilet paper to go around and that there should not be shortages yet every single day within an hour of the stores opening hey presto it has gone!. Someone is either fibbing or the paper is deliberately being with held. Thank goodness this is not a diarrhea based illness or could you imagine the mess we would be in ( pardon the pun)

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Strange one that. Yes, they keep saying there is more than enough toilet paper to go around and that there should not be shortages yet every single day within an hour of the stores opening hey presto it has gone!. Someone is either fibbing or the paper is deliberately being with held. Thank goodness this is not a diarrhea based illness or could you imagine the mess we would be in ( pardon the pun)

There would be enough to go around if it wasn't for selfish pricks like Boost. Limiting purchases doesn't stop people from going in every day, or more than once a day unfortunately

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are fibbing.. there's none to go around. The smart people have it, the dumb people don't have it.

The haves and have nots ..

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There would be enough to go around if it wasn't for selfish pricks like Boost. Limiting purchases doesn't stop people from going in every day, or more than once a day unfortunately
You don't have any toilet paper do you? :grinning:. Hahaha

Do you often run last in a race and say the winner is selfish?

Do you ignore the weather man and then complain when it rains on your picnic?

I told you weeks and weeks ago to go buy toilet paper , it was the time to act a month ago, go back about 150 pages in this thread for my warnings... now Coles and Woolworths have restricted access to shops, you can now get fined for having your melon head in the sand in public, Coles and Woolies now restrict access to shops, no toilet paper in sight. Screws are tightening

I tried to help you, told you weeks ago but now I'm the selfish prick?

But your not a lazy, head in the sand, toilet paper denier, shit planning, gross household mismanager.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You don't have any toilet paper do you? :grinning:. Hahaha

Do you often run last in a race and say the winner is selfish?

Do you ignore the weather man and then complain when it rains on your picnic?

I told you weeks and weeks ago to go buy toilet paper , it was the time to act a month ago, go back about 150 pages in this thread for my warnings... now Coles and Woolworths have restricted access to shops, you can now get fined for your dilly dally ways in public, Coles and Woolies now restrict access to shops, no toilet paper in sight.

I tried to help you, told you weeks ago but now I'm the selfish prick?

But your not a lazy, head in the sand, toilet paper denier, ill planning, gross household mismanager.

Lol I have enough toilet paper and actually haven't needed to buy any since lock down, am simply responding to accounts of people who have gone to buy some and not been able to

If I needed some I would just go to every store till I found some, but it's not that easy for some older people for example.. unfortunately people like you don't take anybody else into consideration when you conduct your selfish operations

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The manufacturers say there is no shortage yet there is none on the shelves? A month later. Go buy some if there is heaps to go around. I'll be standing at the end of the toilet isle laughing at the desperate beggar lurkers.
The ones I feel sorry for were the elderly & disabled who couldn't get any because of complete tossers thinking the end of the world is happening.

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol I have enough toilet paper and actually haven't needed to buy any since lock down, am simply responding to accounts of people who have gone to buy some and not been able to

If I needed some I would just go to every store till I found some, but it's not that easy for some older people for example.. unfortunately people like you don't take anybody else into consideration when you conduct your selfish operations
So it's ok for you to have enough toilet paper but anyone else who manages their affairs properly is a menace to society ..

Your one of those people I see at the Coles checkouts with a trolley chock full saying other people are ridiculous

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Car hoons fined the other night yet Cashies down the road is still open. Cashies is pretty much window shopping for shit you dont need. There is usually a separate entrance and small room for hocking shit. If that is deemed essential because is a way to get money then fine, I dont see why the general store section is open. Theyre always crammed full of gear, no way of social distancing. Coles has pretty much got there shit together (well where I go anyway). I think there is to many mixed messages coming from the government. Essential shopping should be exactly that. Shut the rest down I reckon. We have a long way to go to get threw this and we need every advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.