Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Scott Morrison has warned Australians that failing to observe proper social distancing over the Easter long weekend would “undo everything” the country’s coronavirus response has achieved so far.
Double the fines like double demerits me thinks
Southy unfortunately if the dickheads do the wrong thing and someone completely innocent gets the virus because of it, someone who has a legitimate reason to be out then they will pay the ultimate fine and it won't matter because dead is dead....

Husband has travelled today and will be away a few days due to work ( I pray he stays safe) and all up and down the highway are electronic signs COVID 19 no travel etc...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We're now at 46. Over 2.5 times what we had last week.

Unfortunately this is generally what we're going to see with the lag effect of the disease. Random spikes in deaths like this. We're still very fortunate that we haven't been hard hit by it.

:upset:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did he actually say that?
There is apparently some dispute over it, however there are a range of news sources reporting that he did. It would be consistent with stuff he is on record about. It is also well documented that he has not conducted himself in accord with distancing guidelines.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wonder if they will use his death to toughen restrictions and convince the people thst think this is a hoax. He is certainly high profile enough to get attention...
It is so sad. You know I even had people saying to me not less than two weeks ago that this was all an over reaction and that did I not know that the flu killed tens of thousands last year....I am afraid we are in danger of being swamped and those tens of thousands will be no more than a blip on the radar.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently this is also the main guy responsible for preventing Malka Leifer from being sent back to Australia to face child assault charges. Some Police were so ropeable about his interference that they were calling for his indictment.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shops still can't get toilet paper and hand sanitiser. We are a good month onto this.. remember those news stories of the warehouse full of toilet paper? Where is it?

A big tick to those people who went in early, I have more than enough toilet paper and don't have to get into a royal Rumble to get some toilet paper like the people who didn't plan
I was just doing a tidy up of my linen press and believe it or not found a brand new 200ml bottle of hand sanistiser that I was unaware I had. 62% alcohol based and not made in China. Don't think that stuff goes out of date so a bit of a bonus to say the least. Probably a few years old.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If your bored out of your mind tori spelling is doing on line meet and greets for $153 not sure what you would ask her CEPT " what the fuck is wrong with your head ****"

Status
Not open for further replies.