Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Boris Johnson (English president) moved to Intensive care.

sick feeling coming on..

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because alcohol abuse rapidly ages you and you end up looking like a dried up prune!

Hence why everyone thinks my younger brother is 10 years older than me?

Less than 5 years ago he looked 10 years younger than me!

My girlfriend likes to binge drink, her weight always dramatically fluctuates and since I've been with her have noticed she has aged pretty badly.

She can't believe im 7 years older than her?
She keeps thinking I'm only 2 years older?
Meth will do that too and also fk up your teeth.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Already seeing ***** in my area relaxing the rules getting into " holiday mode" more groups along the beach stopping socializing groups getting larger out front ofcoffee shops.going to be interesting where I work 85% of the houses are holiday homes which leaves a couple of hundred full time resident holiday seasons the couple of hundred turns into a few thousand from all over the state

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Boris Johnson (English president) moved to Intensive care.

sick feeling coming on..
Would be devastating for the U.K if they lose their leader, bad over there.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope the bring in full lockdown over Easter, if everyone stayed home and not moved from Thursday to Tues could slow this thing down ,I can see the exact opposite happening

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope the bring in full lockdown over Easter, if everyone stayed home and not moved from Thursday to Tues could slow this thing down ,I can see the exact opposite happening
Same I live on central coast. I can guarantee I’ll see a lot of Sydney siders up this weekend. I seen a few in the local Coles when I went shopping last Saturday. Gives you the shits as they don’t give a fuck about our area or the people in it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll be doing sweet f all for Easter except staying at home, getting a little drunk, playing video games and hopefully a bit of slap 'n' tickle with the missus to top it off :tonguewink:

A

Alexander the Great

I notice they normally have the shakes/edgy first thing on the morning until they get down to the pub to get their fix also.

Terrible once its abused instead if enjoyed every once in a while. Much harder to detox from alcohol compared to drugs.

Its the only drug that can kill you if you were to go full Turkey overnight.
How old are you?
If you're late 20's or early to mid 30's, people are going to ask you to stay still so they can use your head to crack eggs before you know it!

I can usually pick an alcoholic.
They have that damaged skin with those red ugly lines running through their face.

As you maybe well aware I recently threw away drinking alcohol but have had a few relapse moments.

One thing I sure don't miss from drinking is waking up feeling like shit after a drunken coma!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a job in the city this morning. It took me 30 minutes to find Street parking. There's barely anyone on the streets but the buildings are as till pretty heavily packed.

A

Alexander the Great

2 days before they announced no travelling up the coast we were about to pack up and move into one of our properties up the coast.. didnt really think it would have been a issue but I think its the right call.

Eveyeone needs to stay where they are and stand indoors unless essentials and fishing....
Same I live on central coast. I can guarantee I’ll see a lot of Sydney siders up this weekend. I seen a few in the local Coles when I went shopping last Saturday. Gives you the shits as they don’t give a fuck about our area or the people in it.

A

Alexander the Great

How good is it ? Driving in had been a pleasure.
I had a job in the city this morning. It took me 30 minutes to find Street parking. There's barely anyone on the streets but the buildings are as till pretty heavily packed.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another stat. Last year the seasonal flu killed around 4,800 people in New York over the whole year. In the last 3 weeks Covid-19 has killed 4,758.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They have closed 3 beaches on the Gold Coast.

The fuckwits are sunbaking etc.

If they go to other beaches they will be closed.

Tom Tate the Mayor, said he may close the carparks near the beaches & if people park there, they will get a $1300 fine.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah mate I work in pearly so I bet the 500 odd holiday houses there will be at least half full with people walking down the streets in big groups saying " how wonderful it is to escape the virus for a while" I'm hoping it doesn't happen but look from 14 days from easter Monday and the spike on the coast. I hope I'm dead wrong but I don't have much faith

Status
Not open for further replies.