CHN and Okunbor de-registered

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed. That guy in your profile pic has really nice eyes. But I need to ask why the change from Holland?
No he isn't. What's this based on?
Line breaks?

Last edited:
A

Alexander the Great

Spoke to a lawyer friend and you are right @Nasheed. I never thought you had half a brain.

Its not officially classified as a conviction on your criminal record but it does come up on your criminal record so it does get recorded..

The charge and details. The statement of facts also stay in the police system so if they are needed they can be provided at anyone wanting to dig them out or if you need to provide them for a visa or job that wanted to know about this charge.

I had no idea. Learn something new everyday.
this is where you've gotten it completely wrong.
It's no conviction RECORDED but it's still a conviction. And you do have a record. Any arrest or court appearance forms a record. Think about it, how could a judge know you've offended in the past otherwise to give you a first or second chance? You're referring to an expungement. Virtually unheard of here.

Just a bit of background on me.
I used to go to court and defend all the local Lebs from the area. Good money. Wasn't a lawyer with no degree but no one checks.
A guy ended up getting life when he should have only got 2 years so I figured I was over my head in some stuff but I was good play f low level game. Low level Arab crime for fighting etc international law to smuggle 'wives' in etc

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Spoke to a lawyer friend and you are right @Nasheed. I never thought you had half a brain.

Its not officially classified as a conviction on your criminal record but it does come up on your criminal record so it does get recorded..

The charge and details. The statement of facts also stay in the police system so if they are needed they can be provided at anyone wanting to dig them out or if you need to provide them for a visa or job that wanted to know about this charge.

The wording is important.
Of course there's a record on the Police system and I never said there wasn't.
However there are instances where it won't show on a criminal record check.
This is the difference between conviction and non-conviction, just as there are differences between S10 and S9.
So be measured with your praise - I think quarter brain is more than adequate :-).

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Of course I'm right, it's just simple logic.
It's real life consequence is felt in regards to immigration law and government security jobs.

Just funny how this other bloke comes in like he knows everything and is now walking back quicker than Michael Jackson in 1988.
I'm not even a lawyer. Just represented the boys in some fighting cases and a woolies theft

A

Alexander the Great

His criminal record will show something on it. Its not a clean paper. The fact that the statement of facts can be subpoenaed for a reason also is not good. Its going to stick with him even though the courts did not convict him.

Corey has nothing on his *criminal history.

He didn't just get off free. Its on his record.

If you are in law and giving the club advice I would be seriously worried.
The wording is important.
Of course there's a record on the Police system and I never said there wasn't.
However there are instances where it won't show on a criminal record check.
This is the difference between conviction and non-conviction, just as there are differences between S10 and S9.
So be measured with your praise - I think quarter brain is more than adequate :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
His criminal record will show something on it. Its not a clean paper. The fact that the statement of facts can be subpoenaed for a reason also is not good. Its going to stick with him even though the courts did not convict him.

Corey has nothing on his *criminal history.

He didn't just get off free. Its on his record.

If you are in law and giving the club advice I would be seriously worried.
We weren’t discussing Corey, we were discussing Adam. We seem to have found another thing we don’t agree on - all good and I’m not going to take the bait re: you being worried. Take care mate.

A

Alexander the Great

The thread is regarded Corey. Your mates get very upset when a thread gets hijacked but other topics( religion) so I'm sticking to the thread topic.

Why corey got sacked and Elliot didn't is my issue.

Your statement was Elliot was not convicted and nothing was recorded on his record.

Your wrong. I have confirmed with a lawyer (I won't name his name because he asked me not to due to his reputation in the legal world and not wanting to be dragged into a football forum) that you are wrong.

It is on your record and it sticks. Just because the court doesn't convict you of the crime that the police arrested you with it does appear on your criminal record with details outlining the charge.

You came across as very sure on this topic.
Nasheed the troll proved you wrong and that's saying something mate.
We weren’t discussing Corey, we were discussing Adam. We seem to have found another thing we don’t agree on - all good and I’m not going to take the bait re: you being worried. Take care mate.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Again.
There is always a conviction,it's just not recorded on standard police checks. It's just immediately spent.

Ill tell you a story.

a story of a financial exec I know. Jewish.
He was caught at a famous hotel with a big of coke, he naively was holding it. Cops raided and got him. He has so much on him he's in the near category of dealing.

many way, he uses his jewish connections and ends up with a section 10 (it's 2018 in this story) with no bond attached.

anyway, they needed to send him to NY for some reason and spend a significant part of his job for a few months in NY.

he was denied a visa. He tried his hardest. Even with his background the USA was staunch. He can apply in 5 years.

When you are required to show a full disclosure certificate. There's no hiding.

Ironically, he could go to Macquarie bank tomorrow and probably be ok because they would check him as a standard police check.

that's the advantage of CROs and Section 10s, but as per my point, it has serious consequences for immigration law. Whether it's a section 10 or 3 month prison term in this instance it's virtually one and the same.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The thread is regarded Corey. Your mates get very upset when a thread gets hijacked but other topics( religion) so I'm sticking to the thread topic.

Why corey got sacked and Elliot didn't is my issue.

Your statement was Elliot was not convicted and nothing was recorded on his record.

Your wrong. I have confirmed with a lawyer (I won't name his name because he asked me not to due to his reputation in the legal world and not wanting to be dragged into a football forum) that you are wrong.

It is on your record and it sticks. Just because the court doesn't convict you of the crime that the police arrested you with it does appear on your criminal record with details outlining the charge.

You came across as very sure on this topic.
Nasheed the troll proved you wrong and that's saying something mate.
Wow Max! Both barrels!
My mates? What's next - I've got a duplicate account? :-)
I've never discussed religion on this forum - I'm not religious and have no interest, so no idea what that reference is about (full respect to all religious people and good luck to them).
Yes, thread is Corey/JO - but the whole conviction thing was Adam. And the troll goes and turns it into something to do with immigration law. Which I clearly said I had no idea about or interest in. Hope he's sold his pyjamas anyway :-).
I have no interest in who your lawyer mate is either - and good luck to both of you.
Your issue re: why Corey and not Adam - they are entirely different matters - one civil and one criminal (process wise). You simply can't compare the two.
I'm not going to get into it any more. I have a different opinion and clear reasons why. Let's leave it at that. Cheers.

A

Alexander the Great

You dont have a dupe account that's for sure. Some mods can see those who do.. along with real names and the finer details I've been told.

Let's just move on from this and try not to hold any hard feelings in our hearts toward each other. I don't want it getting petty or anything my friend..

Cheers
Wow Max! Both barrels!
My mates? What's next - I've got a duplicate account? :-)
I've never discussed religion on this forum - I'm not religious and have no interest, so no idea what that reference is about (full respect to all religious people and good luck to them).
Yes, thread is Corey/JO - but the whole conviction thing was Adam. And the troll goes and turns it into something to do with immigration law. Which I clearly said I had no idea about or interest in. Hope he's sold his pyjamas anyway :-).
I have no interest in who your lawyer mate is either - and good luck to both of you.
Your issue re: why Corey and not Adam - they are entirely different matters - one civil and one criminal (process wise). You simply can't compare the two.
I'm not going to get into it any more. I have a different opinion and clear reasons why. Let's leave it at that. Cheers.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You dont have a dupe account that's for sure. Some mods can see those who do.. along with real names and the finer details I've been told.

Let's just move on from this and try not to hold any hard feelings in our hearts toward each other. I don't want it getting petty or anything my friend..

Cheers
I’m glad we can agree on moving on and not getting petty.
Absolutely no hard feelings :-).
BTW I call you Max only because I thought your previous handle was cooler :-).

No idea about and no comment on the various cliques on here and accounts etc. I can barely keep up with one account, god knows why anyone would want two!

Take care mate.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Losing two sponsorships at the minute with everything going on at the minute isn’t ideal either. It’s the real world and all these players always talk about rugby league being a business and they have learnt the real hard way. Something doesn’t have to be illegal for it to result in a contract getting torn up.
We didn't lose Rashays. Take it from me...they would not of been able to fulfill the contract anyway...due to the coronavirus shutting down their revenue by 95%

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We didn't lose Rashays. Take it from me...they would not of been able to fulfill the contract anyway...due to the coronavirus shutting down their revenue by 95%
All these haters going to get their wish when the Rami Malik guy is out of business