Corona Virus positives

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I guarantee you I’m infected with yellow fever more than anyone else here!
Your love for Asian women is like my love of Eastern European women.

I'm not hugely into Asian women but i do find some Japanese and Korean women attractive if i was to pick any.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Your love for Asian women is like my love of Eastern European women.

I'm not hugely into Asian women but i do find some Japanese and Korean women attractive if i was to pick any.
why would you go for an Asian girl if you can have an Eastern European? Trust me on this. The stunners in Eastern Europe are wow.

to me gettin an Asian represents failure.
It's what old crusty dudes with no game do when they go to Thailand to allow themselves to be used for a visa.

If you guys are watching 90 day fiancés. This is Ed. From new season.

they also look similar and are always small and young looking and I really question the guys that do that. What's your fetish exactly?

Getting an Eastern European beaut is power. It's Trump. Like dating models ln the True sense.

me personally? The Swedish/Danish/Estonian looking bitches melt me.

the Russians are the interesting ones, they can be as blonde and as pure as a Swede or dark and busty like a kardashian.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
why would you go for an Asian girl if you can have an Eastern European? Trust me on this. The stunners in Eastern Europe are wow.

It's what old crusty dudes with no game do when they go to Thailand to allow themselves to be used for a visa.

they also look similar and are always small and young looking and I really question the guys that do that. What's your fetish exactly?

Getting an Eastern European beaut is power. It's Trump. Like dating models ln the True sense.

the Russians are the interesting ones, they can be as blonde and as pure as a Swede or dark and busty like a kardashian.
I'm all about the Eastern European women, i was just saying that some Japanese and Korean women can be attractive too. But for me the Eastern Euro girls are my kryptonite.

Wahesh is the Asian lover.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm all about the Eastern European women, i was just saying that some Japanese and Korean women can be attractive too. But for me the Eastern Euro girls are my kryptonite.

Yeah I'm not disagreeing with you. You see things clearly.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Different people are attracted to different things. What attracts me to Asians in their personality and their figures. They are shy and generally quiet, friendly, and approachable. Then in terms of looks they are usually tiny - short & thin (fit), and their calves look sexy as hell when in heels.

Eastern European women... just listening to their accent is a turn off.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I’m hoping Indiana Jones 5 won’t get made.. It’s due to go into production this year.. So by the time the coronavirus is controlled and they can get back to filming I’m sort of guessing Harrison Ford will be fossilised by then so won’t be able to play Indy..:grimacing:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Different people are attracted to different things. What attracts me to Asians in their personality and their figures. They are shy and generally quiet, friendly, and approachable. Then in terms of looks they are usually tiny - short & thin (fit), and their calves look sexy as hell when in heels.

Eastern European women... just listening to their accent is a turn off.
I'm the opposite, I love the East Euro accent :hearteyes:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm the opposite, I love the East Euro accent :hearteyes:
Go to Estonia and define the eastern Europe accent.
You'll have trouble I Promise. The English is tooo good.
Some speak like Brits, others speak like Americans. Russians have Russian accents and the odd lazy bitch will have an unusual accent that's hard to pick.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A better link :grinning:

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My wife wins the best wife award. Had to sell my Xbox last year cause we needed cash. Have holidays coming up and cause of quarantine means my holidays will be spent in lockdown so she said to me today that I could go and get a new Xbox and that she would come and pick some games that she would enjoy so we can play together in quarantine

A

Alexander the Great

Legend. She's a keeper my friend!
My wife wins the best wife award. Had to sell my Xbox last year cause we needed cash. Have holidays coming up and cause of quarantine means my holidays will be spent in lockdown so she said to me today that I could go and get a new Xbox and that she would come and pick some games that she would enjoy so we can play together in quarantine

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You gold onto her with all your might bro, if you don't, then all us other husbands will knock some sense into you lol

But I have to admit my misses has been anxious all this time but now she is encouraging me to get the parts I need to fix my beast and get he back on the road asap because she realised she was taking out on me and kids. So credit when credit due.

She hates fast cars and has only been in mine once and made me stop when I ripped 3rds lol

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You gold onto her with all your might bro, if you don't, then all us other husbands will knock some sense into you lol

But I have to admit my misses has been anxious all this time but now she is encouraging me to get the parts I need to fix my beast and get he back on the road asap because she realised she was taking out on me and kids. So credit when credit due.

She hates fast cars and has only been in mine once and made me stop when I ripped 3rds lol
Don't need to tell me twice. She ain't going anywhere!!

Dude take her up on that. Shot gun the first ride when you are done