Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The media circus around the ruby princess is disgusting. Next the politics.There will be accountability but FMD, wish they'd give it a rest.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am sorry but just watched the whingers on a current affair having a gripe about the accommodation they are currently in. They are isolated for 14 days for a very compelling reason, having been foolish enough to travel overseas in the current situation. They are complaining that they are not allowed to leave their rooms..well duh that is what isolation is all about and unfortunately as we have seen and learned with spikes in cases of covid 19 that a lot of people simply can't be trusted to do as they are told and stay put.At least they are in no danger of being fined for breaking quarantine because they are simply compelled by the presence of police guards on each floor and outside to stay put.
I am terribly sorry if it sounds like I don't feel for them, but in our own ways we are all serving a quarantine but the difference between myself and other sis that I have consciously taken the decision on board not to leave the confines of my house and home. I want to make it damn hard for that rotten virus to get hold of me and I would be grateful if someone cared enough for my safety and the safety of others to keep me isolated. They get a shower, a bed, TV phone, and three meals a day better than some of the people on the outside.
Bunch of sooks. We use to do our fines at the local cop shop in cells for weeks. $50 off a fine per day in a cement sell without seeing sunlight, no fesh air, no pillows, no tv etc. Youd be lucky to get a newspaper. Not complaining, was my fault I was there. Point is I didnt die from being locked up a couple of weeks.

A

Alexander the Great

Fuck I would have been in for a while in my younger years!!
Bunch of sooks. We use to do our fines at the local cop shop in cells for weeks. $50 off a fine per day in a cement sell without seeing sunlight, no fesh air, no pillows, no tv etc. Youd be lucky to get a newspaper. Not complaining, was my fault I was there. Point is I didnt die from being locked up a couple of weeks.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They are a disgrace. Australians have become so entitled and soft.

We all appreciate its not fun being cooped up with no fresh air, packaged meals but ffs toughen up.

Think of the people you may not be infecting.

It's free and they can get Uber Eats if they want to pay for it themselves.

Think of the poorer countries and their living conditions and with Anzac Day coming up...think of our Japanese prisoners of war...walking skeletons who ate rats if they could catch them.

I'm ashamed of them.

Seen and heard it all now. There have been a set of twins born ( India) who have been named Corona and Covid...kid you not...

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/latest-bangladesh-reports-deaths-cases-69973847

NEW DELHI, India — A couple in the Indian state of Chhattisgarh have named their newborn twins Corona and Covid.

The twins — a boy and a girl — were born during the ongoing 21-day long nationwide lockdown that began on March 24.

“The delivery happened after facing several difficulties and therefore, my husband and I wanted to make the day memorable,” Preeti Verma, the 27-old mother of the twins, told news agency Press Trust of India.

The couple said the names would remind them about the hardships they faced during the lockdown and ahead of the successful delivery in a government hospital last week.

The lockdown in India has resulted in the suspension of trains and airline services and effectively kept 1.3 billion Indians at home for all but essential trips to places like markets or pharmacies.

India has 2,909 confirmed cases of the coronavirus across the country, including 68 deaths.

The overall number of known cases in India is small compared with the United States, Italy and China, but health experts say India could be weeks away from a huge surge that could overwhelm its already strained public health system.

———

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
They should have named them Bath and Shower, something to remind them of what to do :tonguewink:
Soap and Water. Just the mention of those 2 words together over there would put a bounty on your head.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What everyone saying trump is jewish or a Syrian lol.

his mums a Scottish and his dads an Anglo + German. He is clearly white.

mths only jewish link they have is ivanka married kirschner
Germans are direct descendants of us Assyrians.

Nobody is saying he is a Jew or Assyrian, @Howard Moon Just mentioned it may be in his ancestry.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Trump's family hail from the Rhine river region of Germany, which has a large population of Assyrians and Romans, some parts of the Rhine River Region were even founded by Assyrians. As far as Jewish heritage, I don't think anybody really knows what is fact and what isn't, some have connected him to all sorts of kings of that day

It never says the AC will be loved and accepted by everybody, but it does say he will deceive many, including the elect, which Trump has done, and is still doing.. I mean it might look like most hate him, but he can go into plenty of countries that will roll the red carpet out for him, which is something India did quite recently actually
Well the orange deep state puppet has deceived many, including "Christians".

Plus you have to remember there are MANY antichrists, we have be wary of THE Antichrist.

Antichristos means against Christ or in place of Christ. That POS pope is an antichrist, because they have the balls to call him the Holy Father (which is blasphemous) plus the **** even bares the title " Vicar of God".... He is just another sinning human **** in a dress.

I still think he is the false prophet who will introduce the antichrist.

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Oh yeah bro, 100%, they are some of his staunchest followers over there, as are many jooos

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Based on what?
nice guy rich AF.

he's waived his salary as president. This is a hobby for him.
the nice guy was so broke that he stopped building sky scrapers and started selling mineral water

the president salary is nothing, you think all these guys are desperate to be president so they can make $400k?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The media circus around the ruby princess is disgusting. Next the politics.There will be accountability but FMD, wish they'd give it a rest.
To my mind the carry on by the media may be a detrimental thing. Will give the idiots who are already breaching protocol, ammunition to continue to be morons.
just when I thought the media was doing its part to help out.......

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
it's just typical of Murdoch media... I mean I mentioned the other day about my employer returning on a flight from Asia last week and being able to go straight home, and other's mentioned that they know of people who have returned in the past week from other various locations around the world going straight home also

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The authorities should release gas into their rooms.

They are in this position because they travelled OS when the COVID 19 was happening.

People in Australia are staving/ have no accommodation & they bitch about the food etc.

Yes. They are so blinkered that they do not understand it is being done for the greater good...theirs and every one else. This virus is a bit of a strange one with some many variables and goodness knows what the next twist will be.

My one big concern is that governments will release the brakes too soon and a second round will start.

By the way Kaz welcome back and I trust you are well and safe.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
See how the "chosen people" compare him to King Cyrus?

Fkn crack up.

yeah bro, they even have a temple coin with Donald on one side, and Cyrus on the other... I think the people over there are going to be in for a rude shock when they build their temple, given that the temple is described as not being made by human hands, clearly a spiritual temple.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Plus you have to remember there are MANY antichrists, we have be wary of THE Antichrist.

Antichristos means against Christ or in place of Christ. That POS pope is an antichrist, because they have the balls to call him the Holy Father (which is blasphemous) plus the c*** even bares the title " Vicar of God".... He is just another sinning human c*** in a dress.

I still think he is the false prophet who will introduce the antichrist.
Any guy that stars in a TV show called the Apprentice, which was known as a reality talent game show and becomes president of the US is not normal.........

Status
Not open for further replies.