south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some decent news

news.com.au — Australia’s #1 news site

LIVE
Last updated April 3, 2020 11:04PM AEDT
Coronavirus world live updates: Spain's daily death toll drops for first time in a week
  • APRIL 3, 2020 9:09PM

• news.com.au

Spain's daily death toll has dropped for the first time in over a week, offering a small glimmer of hope the virus may have reached its peak.

A total 932 deaths were reported by the country’s health ministry on Friday, down from 950 the previous day. It brings Spain’s total death toll to 10,935.

More new cases were also registered, but the rate of infection slowed. With 117,710 cases, Spain is now second only in numbers of infected to the United States, which has a population some seven times larger.

RELATED: Follow the latest coronavirus updates

More than one million cases of coronavirus have now been confirmed across 181 countries and more than 53,000 people have died.

Follow our live, rolling coverage of the pandemic below.

Highlights
  • 4m
    China to honor dead with three minutes of silence
  • 12m
    Anti-parasitic drug kills COVID-19 in lab
  • 15m
    Prince Charles opens hospital via video link

Live Updates
4m agoApril 3, 2020HIGHLIGHT
China to honor dead with three minutes of silence

Alle McMahon
China is planning to honour all those who have died in the fight against coronavirus and all victims of the outbreak with three minutes of silence on Saturday.

The official Xinhua News Agency said the country's cabinet had ordered that national flags be flown at half-mast around the country and at Chinese embassies and consulates abroad, and that all “public recreational activities” be suspended.

Air raid sirens and the horns of automobiles, trains and ships will “wail in grief” for the three minutes beginning at 10:00am (China time).

Some people are now allowed out of their homes in Wuhan, where the virus was first detected. Picture: AP/Ng Han Guan

China has held such moments of silence in past, often to mark World War II-era atrocities by Japan, but rarely on a national scale.

It comes as the number of new cases in the country has begun to fall towards zero.

Just 31 new cases were confirmed on Friday, with 29 of them from overseas. Four new deaths were also reported.

China now has recorded a total of 81,620 cases and 3,322 deaths, although those figures are generally considered too low because of a lack of testing and a reluctance to report the scale of the original outbreak.

More than 3,000 health care workers contracted COVID-19 and the government says 14 died of the disease.

– With wires

12m agoApril 3, 2020HIGHLIGHT
Anti-parasitic drug kills COVID-19 in lab

Alle McMahon
An anti-parasitic drug available throughout the world has been found to kill COVID-19 in the lab within 48 hours.

A Monash University-led study has shown a single dose of the drug Ivermectin could stop the SARS-CoV-2 virus growing in cell culture.

“We found that even a single dose could essentially remove all viral RNA (effectively removed all genetic material of the virus) by 48 hours and that even at 24 hours there was a really significant reduction in it,” Monash Biomedicine Discovery Institute’s Dr Kylie Wagstaff said on Friday.

While it’s not known how Ivermectin works on the virus, the drug likely stops the virus by dampening the host cells’ ability to clear it.

The next step is for scientists to determine the correct human dosage, to make sure the level used in vitro is safe for humans.

A

Alexander the Great

At least we can work on the Spanish numbers and can get a clear picture if things compared to the Chinese numbers.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
At least we can work on the Spanish numbers and can get a clear picture if things compared to the Chinese numbers.
Use them as a guide Italy and Spain have thousands dead that died before they were tested there for not in the count .I don't think they are trying to hide numbers as much as they are stretched to their limits

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The numbers just seem unfathomable for hospital and health care systems to handle. Must be pure hell for the medical staff. Pray it doesn't overwhelm our system to that extent.

It still seems surreal that in only one month this Chi nnnah flu has changed life and businesses in such a dramatic way.
Use them as a guide Italy and Spain have thousands dead that died before they were tested there for not in the count .I don't think they are trying to hide numbers as much as they are stretched to their limits

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The numbers just seem unfathomable for hospital and health care systems to handle. Must be pure hell for the medical staff. Pray it doesn't overwhelm our system to that extent.

It still seems surreal that in only one month this Chi nnnah flu has changed life and businesses in such a dramatic way.
1 Italian nurse has killed herself and Italian Dr killed his nurse wife the pressure would be unimaginable

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Any thoughts on this ladies and gents?
He left school at some ridiculous age like 14, he's a crack and cocaine addict and he's an absolute fucking moron.

He hangs out with neo nazis until they had no more use for him.

Anything this drop kick says is fucking stupid

And he gets his stupid supporters to donate money to him to feed his drug addiction.

Oh he's also been charged for domestic violence and has hit his partner.

A

Alexander the Great

Ok....but the actual video and the content and the points he makes was what I was referring to mate?

About the Health Org and how they have handled the situation?

BTW by that description he sounds like a rugby league player.
He left school at some ridiculous age like 14, he's a crack and cocaine addict and he's an absolute fucking moron.

And he gets his stupid supporters to donate money to him to feed his drug addiction.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Alexander the Great

I just looked up this guy and he is a jew??? How is he a neo nazi? I'm so confused right now.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
1 Italian nurse has killed herself and Italian Dr killed his nurse wife the pressure would be unimaginable
Wow! That's absolutely horrible :( Where do you get your info from mate? I've really gotta start following the news more as I never see any of this shit anymore.

From what I have read ... issue in Italy / Spain etc. etc. is that they've had so so many health workers, whether it be doctors or nurses, become infected that they've had to graduate uni students to take their places. Whole frontline of young kids dealing with this terrible situation of death, death, and more death. Can only imagine the social implications when this is all over. Going to be bleak imo.

A

Alexander the Great

This video I thought was OK and he brings up points. After looking into him come across as a trouble maker and likes to bait people for his YouTube.

CaptainJacksen is def not a fan.. i think he broke his computer over my post
oh man, is that loser still going with his bullshit

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This video I thought was OK and he brings up points. After looking into him come across as a trouble maker and likes to bait people for his YouTube.

CaptainJacksen is def not a fan.. i think he broke his computer over my post

It's not often me and the Cap agree on something, but trouble maker is exactly what he is

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just looked up this guy and he is a jew??? How is he a neo nazi? I'm so confused right now.
Yes he's Jewish and he used to hang out with neo nazis because they had a common enemy in hating Muslims. Then they turned on each other and had a bad break up. The neo nazis threatened him and he stays well clear of them.

He's got a fanboy "bodyguard" who dresses up in riot gear whenever he is out and about. And his fanboy bodyguard faked his death on social media.

He's boasted on one of his videos about being in the IDF and killing a Palestinian unarmed child.

All in all avi is a piece of shit, his own family have disowned him. He lies and lies and lies and lies and makes up bullshit conspiracy theories. He's now part of a financially loaded evangelical group from Canada (rebel media) and their beliefs are BAT SHIT CRAZY (happy clapper white supremacist types).

Basically anything he posts is full of shit.

Edit for you abu

He hanged out with neo nazis I didn't say he was one. He used to hang out with them.

And lastly I would not waste my time watching any of his shit

A

Alexander the Great

Haha what a fuckwit. That's the greatest thing I've heard.

Some one of this shit sounds made up but I'll take your word for it.

Karma always bites you in the ass.

In saying that he made.a.fee good points on this video but I get you dont want to watch it for the reasons you have given. All good man
Yes he's Jewish and he used to hang out with neo nazis because they had a common enemy in hating Muslims. Then they turned on each other and had a bad break up. The neo nazis threatened him and he stays well clear of them.

He's got a fanboy "bodyguard" who dresses up in riot gear whenever he is out and about. And his fanboy bodyguard faked his death on social media.

He's boasted on one of his videos about being in the IDF and killing a Palestinian unarmed child.

All in all avi is a piece of shit, his own family have disowned him. He lies and lies and lies and lies and makes up bullshit conspiracy theories. He's now part of a financially loaded evangelical group from Canada (rebel media) and their beliefs are BAT SHIT CRAZY (happy clapper white supremacist types).

Basically anything he posts is full of shit.

Edit for you abu

He hanged out with neo nazis I didn't say he was one. He used to hang out with them.

And lastly I would not waste my time watching any of his shit

Status
Not open for further replies.