Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
can't believe I am on the opposition to a conspiracy, given that I love a good conspiracy lol, but this is seriously clutching
How is it?

give me a proper alternative ?
Bio terrorism is a thang

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How is it?

give me a proper alternative ?
Bio terrorism is a thang

I don't know mate, I am not a scientist and I am not in China... Like I said, there has been pestilences since the dawn of man, they happen

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
From a scientific standpoint (from what I understand of it), bats are huge carriers of disease. They generally have many diseases at a time. Certain creatures are amplifier creatures that can take in many different types of disease and amplify them, making it more likely that it's mutate and infect another species (human for example)

Pangolins are an amplifier species. Pangolins also live near bats. Not just any bats. Bats that have been found to hold more diseases than any other species on the planet (side note, there's more different species of bats than there is on mammals. Not related, just found that interesting)

The belief is that a bat passed the virus on to a pangolin, then a Chinese person was infected by the Pangolin. Potentially by eating the Pangolin, but more likely they got it from either being bitten by it or by cleaning a Pangolin and getting Pangolin shit on their hands, then eating food without washing their hands.

BTW, Pangolins are used in Chinese medicine to boost stupidity or some shit like that.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
From a scientific standpoint (from what I understand of it), bats are huge carriers of disease. They generally have many diseases at a time. Certain creatures are amplifier creatures that can take in many different types of disease and amplify them, making it more likely that it's mutate and infect another species (human for example)

Pangolins are an amplifier species. Pangolins also live near bats. Not just any bats. Bats that have been found to hold more diseases than any other species on the planet (side note, there's more different species of bats than there is on mammals. Not related, just found that interesting)

The belief is that a bat passed the virus on to a pangolin, then a Chinese person was infected by the Pangolin. Potentially by eating the Pangolin, but more likely they got it from either being bitten by it or by cleaning a Pangolin and getting Pangolin shit on their hands, then eating food without washing their hands.

BTW, Pangolins are used in Chinese medicine to boost stupidity or some shit like that.
Well it had the desired effect then..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Trump said it will all go away when the weather warms up Nat so don't worry you are coming into your summer :grinning:

Hows the numbers going over there btw?
Wait. I'll need to Google it. Do you want the numbers from Tassie or Slovenia? ;)

Tbh I've actually lost track of what's going on over here. I was certain things weren't being handled correctly, but the number of deaths has been extremely low so far so things aren't too bad. No idea why things are going so well when comparing to Italy for example. Perhaps it's just that we're such a small country without densely populated areas? Who knows.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Was reading about this whole bats things though ...

1. These bats were NOT sold in the Wuhan wet market.
2. They were being studied on at the labs.
3. These bats live 900 km away.
4. They were hibernating.
5. 2.4% of the Chinese who live right next the caves of these bats have antibodies and were fine. None of the bad symptoms of SARS-CoV-2, evidence of gain-of-function.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Insta to Lara Bingle and her mum.

Try a nursing home with the $6,. Daily food allowance, would happily trade.
Be grateful she is in Australia, and in 14 days she can have all the champagne and caviar she likes.
Talk about spoilt brats. View it as being on one of those survivor island shows
Get a t-shirt, I survived the Covid-19 forthnight challenge!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wait. I'll need to Google it. Do you want the numbers from Tassie or Slovenia? ;)

Tbh I've actually lost track of what's going on over here. I was certain things weren't being handled correctly, but the number of deaths has been extremely low so far so things aren't too bad. No idea why things are going so well when comparing to Italy for example. Perhaps it's just that we're such a small country without densely populated areas? Who knows.
Surprised you aren't as well informed about a pandemic in your country of Slovenia as you are about our de-registered players.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Surprised you aren't as well informed about a pandemic in your country of Slovenia as you are about our de-registered players.
Surprised you're trying to start crap up again in the Coronavirus thread after the mods had to spend god knows how much time cleaning up the last battle ...

It's OK though mate. Not going to take your bait. Each to their own and wish you the best of luck :grinning:)

*BTW if you've got any issues feel free to contact me via PM mate. Happy to discuss it there so look forward to it ;)

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Surprised you're trying to start crap up again in the Coronavirus thread after the mods had to spend god knows how much time cleaning up the last battle ...

It's OK though mate. Not going to take your bait. Each to their own and wish you the best of luck :grinning:)
All good. Just teasing as you had played along earlier with winks so I thought you were too.

It was a good observation tho I thought.

Was hoping you could let us know some real numbers and advice from over there in Slovenia.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All good. Just teasing as you had played along earlier with winks so I thought you were too.

It was a good observation tho I thought.

Was hoping you could let us know some real numbers and advice from over there in Slovenia.
Said it pretty clear about the numbers here mate but all good.

Take it easy mate. Look forward to that PM :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.