Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That white guy needs to be shot twice, once for the poofter Speedos and once for his fluro swim cap.

Ohh and once more for being a stupid c***.
Where's Tony :grinning:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That old guy needs to be shot twice, once for the poofter Speedos and once for his fluro swim cap.

Ohh and once more for being a stupid c***.
Pardon Mama for what she is about to say. I will fix that last line for you

( quote)Ohh and once more for having a little willy a fat gut and being a stupid c***(unquote)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That's probably him with a gut now lol
"The northern beaches, often referred to as 'The Insular Peninsular' by other Sydneysiders, has the second-highest number of coronavirus cases in NSW. There are 124 COVID-19 cases there, second only to Waverley, which has 151.
A worrying 18 cases on the northern beaches have an unknown source of infection. The figures were shared by NSW Health as of 8pm on April 1."

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I sort of pictured you along those lines......the bloke second to the right Les McKeown looks like he has packed into a few too many scrums....
Some catchy songs but not really my cup of tea.....
I might wear the pants..Ooh and like to have his hair..but I like to wear shirts! Lol!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now that's what I call PPE
Just worried about the knee protection..but I guess if I hit anything it’ll just feel a dull thud..as for the head a few more dents wouldn’t matter!!lol..

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
WTF?
Ps..girl in the black dress and sunglasses would give me a higher fever than the coronavirus could ever do!
Hope it's a woman.

You never know these days.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How is this over the top?

Do we need to see 10,000 Australian deaths from a virus with no cure before it’s not?

Deaths including the young, the old and the middle.
Don't worry mate it's all ok. The politicians are under threat so they will actually do something. When bombs are flying over in other countries they don't care when millions die and homes are destroyed.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yet again I don't agree with some of the ways our leaders are doing things but fuck there's no text book for this but will keep stressing we can do more by staying the fuck away from people and it's pissing down here atm you would think people would stay inside nope ***** walking everywhere with umbrellas just walking can you not fucking just go out. You get a sniffle them panic then fuck our medical system from just being a selfish

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Exactly right.

Absolutely no credibility if any of these lowlifes need help from medical teams who are risking their lives ...for dumbarses like them.
Yet again I don't agree with some of the ways our leaders are doing things but fuck there's no text book for this but will keep stressing we can do more by staying the fuck away from people and it's pissing down here atm you would think people would stay inside nope c*** walking everywhere with umbrellas just walking can you not fucking just go out. You get a sniffle them panic then fuck our medical system from just being a selfish
c***.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pardon Mama for what she is about to say. I will fix that last line for you

( quote)Ohh and once more for having a little willy a fat gut and being a stupid c***(unquote)
Bahahahaha that's our Mama!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yet again I don't agree with some of the ways our leaders are doing things but fuck there's no text book for this but will keep stressing we can do more by staying the fuck away from people and it's pissing down here atm you would think people would stay inside nope c*** walking everywhere with umbrellas just walking can you not fucking just go out. You get a sniffle them panic then fuck our medical system from just being a selfish
c***.
WITHOUT panicking, I'd rather be over-prepared/cautious than caught with your pants down.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just worried about the knee protection..but I guess if I hit anything it’ll just feel a dull thud..as for the head a few more dents wouldn’t matter!!lol..
Got you covered my bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.