Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
My old girl, along with so many other Murdoch disciples, believes that the Chinese set it out on purpose, like yeah, let's set it out in our own country. I would be more likely to believe that America set it off in China, if anything, but I don't believe anybody actually set it off on purpose
Each to there own but food for thought... all these American companies stocks dropped dramatically .. who do you think is buying them all now? And Italy ravaged beyond repair unless they accept grants from guess who? China apparently saying things are under control now and they are resuming normal trading?? Wonder why the rates of the virus where so low in Beijing ?? Also why did they take so long to tell the rest of the world there was a deadly virus contracted and let millions travel and celebrate Chinese New Year??

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Each to there own but food for thought... all these American companies stocks dropped dramatically .. who do you think is buying them all now? And Italy ravaged beyond repair unless they accept grants from guess who? China apparently saying things are under control now and they are resuming normal trading?? Wonder why the rates of the virus where so low in Beijing ?? Also why did they take so long to tell the rest of the world there was a deadly virus contracted and let millions travel and celebrate Chinese New Year??

The Chinese are always buying companies, Corona or not. Nothing wrong with helping out another country, not like Australia does not do the same thing. Perhaps the virus has run its course in China? I mean it's just kicking in here as we are entering flu season. All speculation, nothing really concrete

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting considering the MSM media will normally have no issues sticking the shanks in the Libs/Religious groups of some kind.
They must have enough content for now to keep their propaganda machine running.
LMFAO

Yeh ok whatever ya reckon

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Allegations that the ruby princess was allowed to dock because it contained in laws of federal liberal mp and had Hillsong members on it.
Carnival not going out of this well at all.

We were booked on Indian Pacific to Fremantle then Sun Princess to Singapore, Koh Samui, Bangkok.etc in September. Not impressed with Princess atm standing over the Govt trying to force us to take their crew.

If they'd left on 18 March after they provisioned and dumped those poor passenngers off, then they'd be back in home port of Monrovia, Liberia or wherever by now :grinning: The hide of them to try and shame us!

https://www.crikey.com.au/2020/04/03/carnival-dodging-ruby-princess-questions/

A

Alexander the Great

Im happy i made you laugh today :sweatsmile:. I had both my assistants search the net for anything regarindf this story and no luck.
I either new staff or its fake news.

You don't think the MSM is anti Christian? Anti Islam?
You don't think they hate Scomo?

This would be a juicy story for them to hammer out.

LMFAO

Yeh ok whatever ya reckon

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Im happy i made you laugh today :sweatsmile:. I had both my assistants search the net for anything regarindf this story and no luck.
I either new staff or its fake news.

You don't think the MSM is anti Christian? Anti Islam?
You don't think they hate Scomo?

This would be a juicy story for them to hammer out.
I gave you Barnaby Joyce as an example. MSM waited until after the election to release the story even though they were alerted well before the election.

Scummo bushfire Hawaii holiday, again MSM was dragged kicking and screaming to finally report the story after repeated contact from independent journalists and the public.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The Chinese are always buying companies, Corona or not. Nothing wrong with helping out another country, not like Australia does not do the same thing. Perhaps the virus has run its course in China? I mean it's just kicking in here as we are entering flu season. All speculation, nothing really concrete
That’s right it’s hard to get anything concrete in these situations You have to make your own decisions on what you believe. It was fact though that the virus was spreading and China had no problem letting people travel for Chinese New Year. The doctor who initially blew the whistle on the virus being made in a laboratory in China also apparently caught the virus and died from it. Very circumstantial... just my thoughts..

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That’s right it’s hard to get anything concrete in these situations You have to make your own decisions on what you believe. It was fact though that the virus was spreading and China had no problem letting people travel for Chinese New Year. The doctor who initially blew the whistle on the virus being made in a laboratory in China also apparently caught the virus and died from it. Very circumstantial... just my thoughts..
there has been pestilences since the dawn of man.. I am normally the most sceptical guy out there, but that's just a fact... no way they would set this thing onto their own people, it's not as if they can control the spread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The politicians have lost the trust of the public, their respect and lost authority.

We are rampant with one upmanship and distain for authorities. Mixed messages confusing the ill informed and gullible.

No Parliament so no accountability.

Those issues aren't helping IMO.
Totally agree.. Time for Mr 95% to step up..oops roll up( :-):tearsofjoy:) to the plate!!

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anti-vaxxers. Every damn time.

Someone should pin this guy down and shave his beard off. He doesn't deserve a beard

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...s/news-story/4fb776821ee8bcdf936a83ab2153ca28

An anti-vaxxer who unsuccessfully ran for a seat in the 2019 federal election has come out with a video downplaying the risk of coronavirus and encouraging Australians to ignore social distancing guidelines.

The video has been removed from YouTube for violating the site’s guidelines and has also been taken down from Facebook.

“You can’t catch a virus; it’s impossible,” said Tom Barnett, a one-time candidate with the Involuntary Medication Objectors Party, in a video posted to social media on March 30.

“The only way that you can catch a virus is by having it injected into your bloodstream.”

Mr Barnett recommended people stop social distancing and washing their hands. “Pull your finger out, get outside and do normal things,” he said in the video.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anti-vaxxers. Every damn time.

Someone should pin this guy down and shave his beard off. He doesn't deserve a beard

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...s/news-story/4fb776821ee8bcdf936a83ab2153ca28

An anti-vaxxer who unsuccessfully ran for a seat in the 2019 federal election has come out with a video downplaying the risk of coronavirus and encouraging Australians to ignore social distancing guidelines.

The video has been removed from YouTube for violating the site’s guidelines and has also been taken down from Facebook.

“You can’t catch a virus; it’s impossible,” said Tom Barnett, a one-time candidate with the Involuntary Medication Objectors Party, in a video posted to social media on March 30.

“The only way that you can catch a virus is by having it injected into your bloodstream.”

Mr Barnett recommended people stop social distancing and washing their hands. “Pull your finger out, get outside and do normal things,” he said in the video.
He needs the Indian police to beat him with bamboo sticks

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
there has been pestilences since the dawn of man.. I am normally the most sceptical guy out there, but that's just a fact... no way they would set this thing onto their own people, it's not as if they can control the spread
But mate they did control the spread to a degree cause outside Wuhan the rates are much lower that’s crazy to think that the disease can spread that quick everywhere else . The death toll is higher in America than China. I’m not trying to change your mind your entitled to your opinion but it’s good to keep your eyes open.

Status
Not open for further replies.